File:Canada Icon.png Fishbowl Canada is a version of Fishbowl that is tailored to meet the needs of companies in Canada. Listed below are some of the key differences found in Fishbowl Canada.
Install Fishbowl Canada Template:Top
Follow the steps below to Install Fishbowl Canada.
- Click here and enter the required information.
- Scroll down to the section titled Fishbowl Canada and click the link to download the latest version. The name of the downloaded file should start with fbca.
- After the download is complete, follow the instructions to Install Fishbowl.
Tax codes Template:Top
One of the primary differences in Fishbowl Canada is the handling of tax codes. Listed below are the ways that tax codes are handled in Fishbowl Canada.
- QuickBooks tax codes can be imported into Fishbowl Canada in the Accounting module.
- Tax codes can also be modified and created in the Tax Rate module.
- Tax codes are supported in the Sales Order module, the Purchase Order module, and in SalesPoint. Tax codes can be set per order, or per line item.
- To set the tax code of all line items, click the Tax Code field at the bottom of the order and select the appropriate tax code from the drop down.
- The Tax Code field for the order will default to the tax code set on the Details tab of the Customer or Vendor.
- To set the tax code of a line item, click in the Tax Code field and select the appropriate tax code from the drop down.
- If the Customer or Vendor does not have a default tax code, the Tax Code field for the line item will default to the tax code set on the Details tab of the Product and Part modules.
Home currency Template:Top
The home currency in Fishbowl Canada will be set to CAD. This will be visible in the Currency module, x24px Sales_Order#Currency_conversion module, and x24px Purchase_Order#Currency_conversion module when multi-currency is enabled.
Supported QuickBooks versions Template:Top
The versions of QuickBooks Canada that are officially supported by Fishbowl are listed in Supported QuickBooks Versions.