Fishbowl Canada is a version of Fishbowl that is tailored to meet the need of companies in Canada. Listed below are some of the key differences found in Fishbowl Canada.
Install Fishbowl Canada Template:Top
Follow the steps below to Install Fishbowl Canada.
- Click here and enter the required information.
- Scroll down to the section titled Fishbowl Canada and click the link to download the latest version. The name of the downloaded file should start with fbca.
- After the download is complete, follow the instructions to Install Fishbowl.
Tax codes Template:Top
One of the primary differences in Fishbowl Canada is the handling of tax codes. Listed below are the ways that tax codes are handled in Fishbowl Canada.
- QuickBooks tax codes can be imported into Fishbowl Canada in the Accounting module.
- Tax codes can also be modified and created in the Tax Rate module.
- Tax codes are supported in the Sales Order module, the Purchase Order module, and in SalesPoint. Tax codes can be set per item, or per order.
- To set the tax code of a line item, click in the Tax Code field and select the appropriate tax code from the drop down.
- To set the tax code of all line items, click the Tax Code field at the bottom of the order and select the appropriate tax code from the drop down.
- The Tax Code field for the order will default to the tax code set on the Details tab of the Customer or Vendor.
Home currency Template:Top
Supported QuickBooks versions Template:Top
The versions of QuickBooks Canada that are officially supported by Fishbowl are listed in Supported QuickBooks Versions.