- For a description of some of the features added in the latest release, see New Features.
- Features added to a specific release can be seen in the Release Notes.
- Bugs fixed during a specific release are found here. in the Change Log.
- Upcoming features are found in the Road Map.
- Change Logs for older versions are found in the Change Log Archives.
- 1 2013.5 Change log - Not ReleasedTemplate:Top
- 2 2013.4 Change log - 4/22/2013 Template:Top
- 3 2013.2 Change log - 2/14/2013 Template:Top
- 4 2013.1 Change log - 12/20/2012 Template:Top
- 5 2013.0 Change log - 12/6/2012 Template:Top
- 6 2012.7 Change log - 8/9/2012 Template:Top
- 7 2012.6 Change log - 4/19/2012 Template:Top
- 8 2012.5 Change log - 4/12/2012 Template:Top
- 9 2012.4 Change log - 2/23/2012 Template:Top
- 10 2012.3 Change log - 2/9/2012 Template:Top
- 11 2012.2 Change log - 10/20/11 Template:Top
- 12 2012 Change log - 10/11/2011 Template:Top
2013.5 Change log - Not ReleasedTemplate:Top
- Fixed: the module option window was covering the bottom option in the window. re-sized to fix.
Bill of Materials
- Fixed: When class tracking is not active the bill of materials module still prompts to save a class when creating a new bill of materials.
- Fixed: Dashboard widgets cannot be re-sized.
- Fixed: Pick widget causes error when pick creation is set to by item and fulfillment date for items on the same order is different.
- Fixed: Receiving export instructions do not match what is exported.
- Fixed: Option to not show product images is turned back on when restarting client.
- Fixed: Changing the Vendor after adding parts would not update the vendor part number.
- Fixed: Contact type for email has typo when imported.
- Changed: Option to hide or show part tracking on Packing List.
- Fixed: Manufacture Order Stage report does not show fulfilled or entered.
- Fixed: Packing List by batch does not show part tracking.
- Fixed: Inventory Allocated to Work Orders will duplicate information in some cases.
- Fixed: Purchase Order report uom field will not display four characters without wrapping to the next line for some uoms.
- Fixed: The BOM report sort is not the same as the BOM sort order.
- Fixed: When adding an item to a sales order that has a configurable bill of materials, on the last step of the configuration wizard, if you go back a step and then forward you cannot finish the wizard.
- Fixed: System property for checking insufficient inventory in module options is being deleted on latest update. Won't allow items to be added to the sales order.
- Fixed: Get quote for UPS does nothing if the ship from address in the company module does not have a state set.
- Fixed: Vendor module information not populated when the vendor tab is saved.
- Fixed: Manufacture order not being created on SOSave when item on order being created has bill of materials that should trigger manufacture order creation.
2013.4 Change log - 4/22/2013 Template:Top
- Fixed: Search pane is not resizing properly.
- Fixed: Gadget option for displaying reports not working properly.
- Fixed: Importing a sales order that auto creates a manufacture order does not set the priority on the manufacture order properly.
- Fixed: Part, Product and Vendor Pricing columns are off when custom fields are shown.
- Fixed: Sales Order import/export has a typo in the instructions.
- Fixed: Customer Group import will import as null if when trying to import customers with new groups.
- Fixed: Purchase Order import will create blank vendor part numbers if the vendor part number field is blank.
- Fixed: Cannot delete a note or move a note up and down on work order details tab.
- Changed: Shipping import table contains new column to be used with Endicia shipping integration.
- Fixed: Advanced search is not showing scroll bar for custom field tab when many custom fields are present.
- Fixed: When changing the location group for the pick the destination location will use the default of the previous location group.
- Fixed: Inventory button is active when a kit is selected.
- Changed: Misleading error message when trying to delete an associated price type that is in use.
- Fixed: Editing associated pricing types will only allow for editing of the last associated pricing type created.
- Fixed: Backdating a credit return sometimes will use the wrong post date.
- Fixed: Vendor cost rules are not applying after a purchase order is saved.
- Fixed: Reconciling allows item to be landed in decimal qty when uom of item is each.
- Fixed: When fulfilling items that have already been received an error message is displayed saying the costs cannot be landed when no costs are being landed.
- Fixed: Changes made to the column order in the receiving module are not saved when loading a new order or closing and opening the module.
- Fixed: Vendor Part Barcodes and Vendor Part Barcodes One Off failing when vendor part number is empty.
- Fixed: Part Activity Report does not handle long location and location group names properly.
- Fixed: When hiding the totals on the Sales Order report it leases the sales tax field.
- Fixed: The hazardous materials field on the Bill of Lading report is always checked.
- Fixed: Sales report that take into account line item adjustments are incorrectly inflating the sales price.
- Fixed: Part Activity report is not taking into account adjustments to tracking information.
- Fixed: Columns in Reorder Report do not contain enough space for unit of measure code.
- Changed: Sale Order Report now has option to show description and adjustment amounts when option to show bill of material items is selected.
- Fixed: When cross shipping an rma where the uom of the original item and the uom of the returned item are different it does not create the return item with the proper uom.
- Fixed: Backdating a drop ship item does not update the so line item with the proper date fulfilled.
- Fixed: Optional and variable kit items qty is not calculated correctly when kit qty is greater than 1.
- Fixed: Mouse wheel click on a so line item will display the image for the item but then pulls up right click options when image is closed.
- Fixed: A service type item that is drop ship does not update the corresponding purchase order when line item is manually fulfilled.
- Fixed: In line editing to type credit return for items that have a configurable bill of materials incorrectly displays dialog box that you cannot return configurable items.
- Fixed: Gift card payment types run through merchant services requiring valid credit card number in order to process.
- Fixed: Hot key to create new sales order places focus in quantity field rather than the customer field.
- Fixed: When adding a kit the module option to check for insufficient inventory in all location groups is still only checking the location group of the sales order.
- Fixed: Pack option is greyed out when order is processed through UPS and order status is "Entered".
- Fixed: Null error in shipping when two serial numbers are committed to a single item.
- Fixed: Date last modified not being saved.
- Fixed: Return request is not sending email as entered in field.
- Fixed: Saturday delivery option is sometimes set incorrectly.
- Fixed: Address name duplicates on UPS ship label.
- Fixed: Prompt to print UPS label not working for all installations.
- Fixed: Negotiated Rates not being displayed properly and accepted as designed.
- Fixed: Error response from UPS: Missing or invalid ship from company name.
- Fixed: Message is displaying for weight requirement when non UPS process is being handled.
- Fixed: Unable to disassemble a work order with qty greater than 1000.
- Fixed: Starting a work order changes the work order scheduled date.
- Fixed: Creating a custom work order without using the add work order wizard does not set the priority for the work order.
- Fixed: ImportRq for Bill of Materials requires Fishbowl client to have been opened. Cached BOMType list not being loaded on server.
- Fixed: When you change a configurable item to a credit return it asks if you want to apply adjustments. When you click yes it changes the price.
2013.2 Change log - 2/14/2013 Template:Top
- Fixed: Receiving a credit return sales order and inputting a ref no was setting the QB credit memo # to the ref no.
- Fixed: Some combinations of qty and unit price would create a landed cost of .01 on bill in QB when no landed cost existed.
- Fixed: Export to QuickBooks fails with a large number of customer payments to send.
Bill of Materials
- Fixed: When you set the location for a bom part it cannot be unset without changing focus.
- Changed: Under groups tab, double clicking an available group will now send the selection to the "Customer Belongs To:" pane.
- Fixed: Auto-refresh is active when dashboard tab is not selected.
- Fixed: Users without access rights to view dashboard will still see dashboard with no options.
- Fixed: You can change the name of a discount when it is still in use creating an issue when shipping or exporting to QuickBooks.
- Fixed: Importing a Sales Order with a non inventory part type does not set cost correctly.
- Changed: Part, product and vendor pricing export has column named stagegroup that is not used. Column was removed.
- Fixed: Inventory Qty Cost column rounds to two decimals on export.
- Changed: Product Tree export does not allow for import into new database because of order of nodes in csv file.
- Fixed: Sales Order import will now follow module option for setting sales rep for order.
- Fixed: Customer import will not import if a customer's group is set in the import.
- Fixed: Cannot scrap a part with serial tracking if several tags exist in the database for common tracking.
- Fixed: Part cost being set to zero in some scenarios when returning a part via credit return.
- Fixed: Multi-Serial tracking will allow for more than one to be set as primary.
- Fixed: Changing location type and group gives a server error.
Look and Feel
- Changed: Changed all tabs to FBTabbedPane for consistency throughout.
- Fixed: Date issued is not populating when a MO is created and issued on sales order issue.
- Fixed: Disassemble and reverse work orders add items to the in correction section of the build.
- Fixed: Database Maintenance fails when clients are disconnected via stopping the server by going to the options.
- Changed: Fishbowl Server Service automatically installed during Fishbowl installation.
- Fixed: Auto-refresh is active when monitor module tab is not selected.
- Fixed: When pick is started an user can right click in search pane and click start again and again.
- Changed: Tool tip on go to ship button is misleading.
- Fixed: Credit return purchase order not using vendors ship to address in shipping module.
- Changed: Item date scheduled should use the same terminology when the line item is double clicked.
- Fixed: Purchase Order with many line items will jump to wrong line when double clicking line and sorting by line number.
- Fixed: Initial integration throws a stack trace for duplicate carriers causing any remaining carriers to not be imported into Fishbowl.
- Changing the tax code in the reconcile wizard and canceling the wizard would update the receipt items with the tax code (Australian version only)
- Updated: the tax code of a part through reconcile will now update the total tax in receiving (Australian version only)
- Updated: Voiding a receipt will change the tax rate back to the original (Australian version only)
- Changed: Shipping Invoice set to sort by line item number.
- Changed: Work Order Summary report description updated.
- Changed: All reports that have payment methods have been updated with a new combo box.
- Fixed: Inventory Variance column headers do not line up.
- Changed: Pick Report sort order now sorts by available and then by location.
- Fixed: Margins report multiples qty when group by product is selected and a product is in multiple product tree nodes.
- Fixed: Margins report printing off page.
- Changed: Option to remove barcode added to multiple reports.
- Fixed: Batch Report SO Invoice By Date will not run when date option "Last Changed" is selected.
- Fixed: Products on Order report does not give totals for parts correctly when a UOM conversion must be made.
- Fixed: Part Committed Report does not report on Transfer Orders properly when the parts have been shipped and not yet received.
- Changed: On Hand By Product Tree report does not sort parts intuitively.
- Changed: Inventory Allocated to Sales Order now has a date range to filter by.
- Changed: CC Receipt 3in Report and Payment Details Report can now be run in the payment viewer.
- Fixed: Purchase Order report wraps uom of line items if four alpha characters are used.
- Fixed: WO Consumption report no longer contains the part number and description field when the report is saved as a .csv or .xls.
- Fixed: Margins By Sales Order report does not take into account price adjustments initiated by kit or bom configurations.
- Fixed: Gross Sales By Product Tree report does not take into account price adjustments initiated by kit or bom configurations.
- Fixed: Sales By Month report does not take into account price adjustments initiated by kit or bom configurations.
- Fixed: TPS Report report does not take into account price adjustments initiated by kit or bom configurations.
- Fixed: MTD Sales report does not take into account price adjustments initiated by kit or bom configurations.
- Fixed: Compare Sales By Month report does not take into account price adjustments initiated by kit or bom configurations.
- Fixed: Inventory Availability report does not filter by user's location group rights.
- Fixed: Export Summary report is not calculating percentage discounts correctly for sales orders.
- Changed: New module option for total and subtotal number of decimals added.
- Fixed: A long description on a BOM will break the BOM report.
- Fixed: Changing the fulfillment date on closed short sales order changes the date completed.
- Fixed: Price adjust for variable kit items set to zero is incorrectly stating that an adjustment will be made.
- Changed: Adding a kit with a tax to sales order with the same tax shows misleading error message.
- Fixed: Setting the order tax will no longer tax a subtotal line item. (Australian version only)
- Changed: Error message when attempting to create quicklist now specifies that item types must be of type "sale".
- Fixed: Kit price adjustments are not calculated correctly when the kit quantity is greater than one.
- Fixed: Manually fulfilling item types misc credit, service etc. not closing Sales Order when it should.
- Fixed: Having carton based shipping turned on prohibited you from shipping or packing (Australian version only).
- Changed: Having multiple shipments will start with sonumber-1 rather than sonumber-2.
- Fixed: When country, city, state and zip are empty for the bill to and ship to address on an order a null error is displayed when the order is finished shipping.
- Changed: Error message when location group tied to sales order does not have a country updated.
- Fixed: Splitting a line with serial tracking initiates dialog box but cancelling dialog loses qty split.
- Fixed: Negotiated rates for UPS not displaying correctly.
- Fixed: Ship type transfer order will strand part "in transit" if receipt is voided in receiving.
- Fixed: In a new database, default user groups have no report access rights.
- Fixed: When user group is duplicated, the report rights don't copy over.
- Fixed: Access rights for picking still allowing commit with right click.
- Fixed: User without rights to issue a sales order can still right click in search pane and issue.
- Fixed: User without rights to issue a transfer order can change the owner of the transfer order and the option becomes active.
- Fixed: Updating memos through SOSave removes previous memos for order.
- Fixed: Setting class on an sales order line item resets the Sales Order class with SOSave.
- Fixed: Doing a credit return that requires a credit card refund throws an error in payment wizard.
- Fixed: Register number is not being recorded at the proper register if order was created at different register.
2013.1 Change log - 12/20/2012 Template:Top
- Fixed: Creating a transfer order for a part with multiple lot numbers failing in some situations.
- Fixed: BOM Import throws an error when importing notes.
- Fixed: Hot Keys not working
- Fixed: Can't edit quantity on WO Details tab.
- Fixed: The BOM search will find not find staged bill of materials correctly.
- Fixed: If you add notes during the Custom Work Order wizard they do not get added to the work order.
- Fixed: iReport installer not correct.
- Fixed: Error updating databases to latest version. "upsserviceid"
- Changed: Updated error message when deleting products that have been used.
- Fixed: Margin By Sales Order not calculating estimated margins correctly for partially fulfilled orders.
- Fixed: User Login Log Report hyperlinks don't work.
- Changed: Price Discrepancy Report, change List Price column header to Product Price.
- Fixed: Tracking Detail Report. Unit cost being listed incorrectly.
- Changed: Gross Sales By Product Tree now has option to not include credit returns.
- Fixed: Shipping Invoice not displaying order number when saved as an xls.
- Fixed: Receiving List Report drops the last digit on the qty received column when more than four digits.
- Fixed: POS Receipt report has unused parameter "Only Show BOM Price Adjustments".
- Fixed: Verify by Order not recalling serialized tracking.
- Fixed: Default report for "Pick Report" in Quickship wizard using program default for work order pick.
- Fixed: UPS Rates, XML could not be parsed. XML Expected "RatedShipment" end tag, found "NegotiatedRates" start tag (line 2, col 1385)
- Fixed: UPS integration throwing an error when weight is less than a tenth of a pound.
- Fixed: Remove extra bill third party tag. The XML document is well formed but the document is not valid.
- Fixed: When registering UPS integration company name cannot be longer than 35 characters. Error response from UPS: The data length is in error for the Software Installer
2013.0 Change log - 12/6/2012 Template:Top
Bill of Materials
- Fixed: Pick location tab removal reverted. MO Picks Locations will only be used if initiated from the MO module.
- Fixed: Add a bill of materials item wizard leaves default selection highlighted in step one even if different option is selected.
- Changed: When creating a Sales Order from consignment the ship to address is also used as the bill to address. Bill to address now pulls into wizard.
- Fixed: Customer export not exporting distinct addresses when customer has multiple addresses.
- Fixed: Customer export not exporting data from custom fields.
- Fixed: Part Product and Vendor Pricing typo in adjustment account text.
- Fixed: You can import a BOM that references UOM's that are not in the database, this caused a BOM to fail to load and a null error in the BOM module.
- Fixed: Transfer of inventory from location to consignment location does so improperly.
- Fixed: Move inventory is not recording tracking information associated with inventory although the tracking info is moving properly.
- Fixed: When creating a kit if you have a variable-optional on the kit, the price will not calculate correctly when qty is greater or less than default qty.
- Fixed: Disassembling a previously built work order is not maintaining raw goods to finished goods ratio correctly.
- Fixed: Auto numbering of work orders is not accounting for changes to MO number after work orders are partially fulfilled.
- Changed: Issuing an MO with multiple work orders is faster.
- Fixed: Partial fulfillment of work order where raw good has custom uom creates work order with incorrect qty for remaining raw good.
- Fixed: Some times after printing a report you cannot save a Manufacture order.
- Fixed: If you save a closed short manufacture order the status reverts to issued.
- Fixed: Error message when trying to load a pick for an inactive location group does not indicate what the problem is.
- Fixed: Credit Return items on Purchase Order update vendor last cost to negative value.
- Fixed: Partial receipt of item with tracking does not allow a few of the text fields in the tracking dialog box to receive text.
- Fixed: Inventory Allocated to Work Order is hard coded to look at wo.typeid but wo.typeid can change via import.
- Fixed: Margin By Sales Order does not calculate qty correctly for line items that have separate shipitems but are shipped at the same time.
- Fixed: Font on PO Report above bar code is small.
- Fixed: Sales Order Summary does not subtotal correctly when grouped by class.
- Fixed: Export Summary Report includes all fulfillment dates for a sales order if any of the fulfillment dates for the so fall in the range selected.
- Fixed: Adjustment report hyperlink not working.
- Fixed: Margins By Sales Order: When bill to address is blank on Sales Order the report is referencing there is no reference to customer on report.
- Fixed: The customer price list date range parameter doesn't do anything, the parameter has been removed.
- Fixed: A typo in the Price discrepancy report has been fixed "salesperso".
- Fixed: When creating a new sales order, if the previously created SO had a default Sales Person the new SO will have the same sales person.
- Fixed: SO to PO function not calculating short quantity correctly when short item on more than one line.
- Fixed: Tax rates not computing tax correctly in some instances.
- Fixed: Miscellaneous items not editable when uom is something other than each.
- Fixed: Default Sales rep not being set when customer has a default sales rep.
- Fixed: Save tax is not checking date last modified.
- Fixed: You can create a TO for partial eaches that causes the TO to get stuck in picking.
- Changed: No initials message not accurate.
- Fixed: Saving a user with blank initials will display an error but still save.
- Changed: Changing a users initials will display a message regarding initials matching in QuickBooks.
- Fixed: The export to QuickBooks fails if you try to export a customer with a colon in the name customer:name.
- Fixed: Error handling within the API was passing back bad error messages.
- Changed: Sales Orders, Customers, and Vendors have been changed to allow for unordered objects.
Fishbowl Mobile Warehouse
- Fixed: You cannot pack shipments into multiple cartons.
- Fixed: Some WO Picks with UOM conversions will error out when you finish the pick from Mobile.
2012.7 Change log - 8/9/2012 Template:Top
Bill Of Materials
- Changed: Bill Of Materials pick locations settings were removed.
- Fixed: Creating a calendar event starting and ending at 12:00 doesn't show up on the calendar.
- Fixed: Right click menu gives rights to view WO even if user doesn't have right to the MO module.
- Fixed: User that doesn't have rights to edit calendar events can right click and see 'new' option.
- Fixed: User that doesn't have rights to a location group can still see WO's on the calendar assigned to that group(s).
- Changed: Added the work orders to the Calendar Report. Shows WO status and Location.
- Changed: Added delete button for categories.
- Fixed: Could enter more characters than could be saved.
- Fixed: No error shown when starting a database that is for a version higher than current installed version.
- Changed: The Product import will not update the price to 0.00 if the price column is left blank.
- Fixed: Pricing Rule import would only accept one product tree name, so it wouldn't pick the right tree if there were 2 trees with the same name. We fixed this by making the import take a path of product tree names just like customer jobs.
- Fixed: Tax Rate Import does not check if TaxName Column is blank.
- Fixed: Part Product and Vendor Pricing import sets parts to inactive if the "Active" column is not set or is set improperly.
- Fixed: Sales Order Import will set credit return line items to a positive value if price column is set to positive value in the import.
- Fixed: Part Product and Vendor Pricing import sets product details to part details if product details is left blank.
- Fixed: Quantity on optional kit items are multiplying wrong.
- Fixed: When saving a kit without a description error is thrown but user is not taken to the area of concern.
- Fixed: Adding Tax Rate to kit would allow kit to be added to SO with same tax rate.
- Fixed: Adding more than 1 kit (or changing the quantity) would not multiply the total adjustments by the new quantity.
- Fixed: Credit return kits would not credit return optional items.
- Changed: We removed the ability to delete or inactivate the last shipping, receiving, or stock location from a location group. In this process we fixed a number of other bugs with dirty flags and buttons being enabled when they shouldn't be. We updated all databases that were missing the required locations and added them in.
Look and Feel
- Fixed: Some of the look and feel options were breaking the carton add options.
- Fixed: UOM quantities were not calculating correctly for the MO items.
- Fixed: Starting or voiding a Work Order would change which Work Order was selected.
- Changed: The Auto Number for the next Manufacture Order no longer updates according to the last MO Number used. The only way to change the sequence is in the module options.
- Fixed: Adding a BOM to a Manufacture Order then loading a different Manufacture Order would not ask the user to save.
- Fixed: Advanced Search returns the same record multiple times when MO has the same part as a finished good but also as a repair in instructions.
- Fixed: Searching with wildcards broken.
- Fixed: Installer would not ask for installation folder.
- Fixed: Installer would not add shortcuts to start menu.
- Fixed: Desktop Icon for trial installation does nothing.
- Fixed: Clearing a date using drop down options in date range for search does clear date fields.
- Fixed: Beginning Date for searches is using the date plus a day for each day client is left open rather than date selected.
- Changed: System Property "QB Version" is now visible in Fishbowl Client.
- Changed: Added POS receipt report to list of reports that will populate auto fields in email boiler plate.
- Changed: Default size UOM for Australia set to centimeter.
- Fixed: Can put in extra long part number in part module before saving.
- Fixed: "Type" column in asset account combo box displays "non-posting" when selecting default asset account.
- Changed: We removed the ability to use a : in the product tree. This allowed us to use the : to select a specific tree in imports that used the product tree.
- Fixed: For parts with products associated there must be at least one default product. This was not the case with databases from previous versions.
- Changed: The Auto Number for the next Purchase Order no longer updates according to the last PO Number used. The only way to change the sequence is in the module options.
- Fixed: Can delete drop ship items from a purchase order, which locks up both that purchase order and the associated sales order.
- Fixed: The Auto Purchase Order wizard no longer consumes extra Purchase Order Numbers when finishing the wizard.
- Changed: The Auto Purchase Order wizard will now allow Purchase Order Numbers to be changed within the wizard.
- Fixed: PO numbers with strings break the Auto PO.
- Fixed: Auto Purchase order user rights are not disabled when rights are revoked.
- Fixed: Importing a customer from QuickBooks would add the customer name to the first line of the address causing duplicate customer names on Fishbowl addresses.
- Fixed: Posting to QuickBooks while using Carton Based Shipping and obtaining a negative cost would error out.
- Changed: Edit Sequence error for item receipts that were manually changed in QuickBooks will now display associated PO.
- Fixed: Transaction not in balance error dealing with Transfer Orders.
- Fixed: Service Type parts with cost not multiplying cost for qty greater than one.
- Fixed: Misc Credits not transferring to QuickBooks correctly.
- Fixed: Creating a new email for a customer in Fishbowl overwrites existing email in QuickBooks even when the new email is not default for that customer.
- Fixed: Receiving List Report wouldn't populate the receiving num parameter in Modify Report.
- Fixed: Items added through reconcile wizard always show current date as scheduled date.
- Fixed: In line edit of serial number for items received from RMA is disabled.
- Fixed: Cannot open or reconcile Transfer Order in receiving module for Australian version.
- Updated: Updated iReport to iReport 4.5.1
- Fixed: Margin's by SO, the quantity wasn't working properly for credit returns.
- Fixed: MO Projected Cost report total cost is off when MO has attached notes.
- Fixed: POS Hourly Breakdown was showing null when no data was available.
- Fixed: POS Hourly Breakdown allows numbers outside 24 hour time range.
- Fixed: Sales By Count Report, the product header was "Part".
- Fixed: Shipping Invoice report, Totals are incorrect when there is an item that is tracked by lot that come from different lots.
- Fixed: Shipping Invoice report, we warn users if they are trying to run this report for an invalid shipment.
- Fixed: Sub PO Carton Items from Packing List was not formatted correctly.
- Fixed: PO Summary Report would not show the entire description or part number if they were too long.
- Fixed: TO Summary Report would not show the entire description or part number if they were too long.
- Fixed: TO Summary Report would only show 1 line item if you had a part on there 2 or more times with the same quantity.
- Fixed: Gross Sales by Product Tree excludes product number column when saved in excel format.
- Fixed: Sales Backorder Report lost option to only show backorders.
- Fixed: Export Summary Report displays tax subtotals when no orders are displayed.
- Fixed: COGS by Account Summary does not do partials correctly.
- Changed: Standardized all reports with same font and header sizes.
- Fixed: Sales Order Report doesn't show line item notes if you break the item and item description into separate columns.
- Fixed: Purchase Order Report doesn't show line item notes if you break the item and item description into separate columns.
- Fixed: Sales Order Summary Report modified to more accurately reflect partial shipments.
- Fixed: New Tracking Incremental one off "Start at Label" field does nothing.
- Fixed: Location Tag One-Off Description says "Avery".
- Changed: Show contact on PO Report.
- Fixed: Gross Sales By Product Tree Report Summary page shows all product trees when parameter points to a single tree.
- Fixed: Reorder Report company wide reorder points were for location.
- Fixed: Turnover Bar Graph has filters that do not apply to the report.
- Fixed: COGS By Account Summary report parameter description is labeled "Asset Account". Should say "COGS Account".
- Fixed: Product Barcodes by SO Avery and One Off have description referencing PO's.
- Fixed: Gross Sales By Product Tree not calculating UOMs Correctly.
- Fixed: Margins Report is not filtering by product tree when a product tree is selected.
- Fixed: Sales Order Report has an extra line after each line item.
- Fixed: Kit conversions between the part, product and SO item would cause errors.
- Fixed: Shipping line items aren't being fulfilled on ship of SO.
- Changed: Message stating "Any Changes made to this Sales Order after it has been exported to QB will not update QB" will only display if order has had something fulfilled.
- Fixed: Product add wizard doesn't display inventory levels.
- Fixed: Substitution not creating or deleting manufacture order if item added or deleted should create a manufacture order.
- Fixed: Can't add discount using add item wizard.
- Fixed: Adding carton without selecting a UOM shows null value in module.
- Fixed: Adding and sorting cartons repeatedly duplicates carton items.
- Fixed: Changing Ship Service in shipping doesn't update the Ship Service selection on SO.
- Fixed: Moving items between cartons changes the case of the carton UOM.
- Fixed: Using arrows and hot keys to move items between cartons is inconsistent.
- Fixed: Clicking on cartons occasionally changes the weights.
- Fixed: Schedule requires closing twice.
- Changed: Added warning before deleting a task.
Tax Rate Module
- Fixed: Tax Rate can be created with a ':' in the name.
- Fixed: Can create flat tax rate type with negative dollar amount.
- Changed: The Auto Number for the next Transfer Order no longer updates according to the last TO Number used. The only way to change the sequence is in the module options.
2012.6 Change log - 4/19/2012 Template:Top
Bill Of Materials
- Fixed: When adding a part in the wizard, can't set uom.
- Fixed: Delete button shows as enabled when not clicking on a calendar event
- Fixed: Customfieldview table has duplicate entries.
Export to QuickBooks
- Fixed: If you reconcile a purchase order then fulfill it you could not post it to QuickBooks.
- Fixed: Importing a custom field list type without a specified list didn't throw any errors.
- Fixed: Could change custom field type while it was in use.
- Fixed: Unable to import Receiving Data for items with serial numbers.
- Fixed: User access rights report bottom margin was too small.
- Fixed: Z Report not showing all of the customer names.
- Fixed: Tracking link for the Packing List don't work.
- Fixed: Non-Sales / Inventory line items crash Sales Point
- Fixed: Ability to copy carton tracking number
2012.5 Change log - 4/12/2012 Template:Top
Bill Of Materials
- Fixed: Change estimated time in BOM Details won't set a dirty flag.
- Fixed: Work Orders do not show on the calendar if it days multiple days, weeks or months.
- Fixed: The mini calendar shouldn't scroll when mouse clicking on days.
- Fixed: Sometimes right click doesn't work correctly on events.
- Fixed: Events that span multiple days do not show up when you are viewing one day.
- Fixed: You cannot save update case in saved categories.
- Fixed: You can type in the Calendar Error message box.
- Fixed: Right clicking on a work order event breaks calendar events.
- Removed the ability to edit tracking in the consignment module.
- Fixed: when you click on a sorted list the product selected creates a duplicate and puts it at the end of the list.
- Fixed: Required custom fields were not showing up during the creation of Parts, Vendors, and Customers.
- Fixed: Show only required custom fields in wizards option defaulted on.
CSV Export Import
- Fixed: In the CSV Export wizard, double clicking on the export should advance the wizard.
- Fixed: The Receiving Data export does not show SKU and UPC correctly.
- Fixed: When importing SO via CSV, leaving blank payment terms uses the wrong default.
- Fixed: In the Receiving Data export, the SKU column header is in the wrong order.
- Fixed: When changing cost via CSV on a Standard Cost Database the change doesn't export QuickBooks.
- Fixed: When importing an SO that has a Kit within a kit on it the Quantities are incorrect.
- Fixed: When importing a Generic Shopping Cart a wrong fulfillment date is entered.
- Fixed: When importing Receiving Data for PO with same part number on multiple lines, Receipt is incorrect.
- Fixed: When importing Receiving Data Dates are incorrect.
- Fixed: When importing Customer data QuickBooks would never get updated.
- Fixed: When importing BOM data an error would happen when trying to do an option group with items that were not the default.
- Fixed: When importing locations the location group was being read incorrect.
- Fixed: If database has no shipping locations, after the updating from ver. 9.2 it created several issues with shipping.
- If you have multiple ship to addresses with different email addresses, the wrong email is used.
- Fixed: Emailing from the shipping module displays the wrong name of the attached report if the report is not the default for the module.
Export to QuickBooks
- Fixed: Customer payment terms now get exported to QuickBooks with the customer.
- Fixed: Misc sales order items will have their accounts set properly.
- Fixed: Reconciling then receiving would sometimes send wrong amounts to QuickBooks
- Fixed: type, location group, default customer, tag, and the generate button would compress incorrectly when the client was re-sized.
- Fixed: Selling a BOM with a different UOM than the part UOM will create wrong qty amount.
- Fixed: On a Mac client the total fields are too small to display the amounts.
- Fixed: In Quick fulfill wizard, the pick location field has been given extra room.
- Fixed: Adding a second BOM to a MO would set the date scheduled to be midnight.
- Fixed: The hot keys do not work on all memos.
- Fixed: Changing database Server console won't show new database path.
- Fixed: Newer credit card readers read CC's as 2 lines.
- Fixed: Allowed to change the Part UOM to something incompatible with BOM UOMs.
- Fixed: When setting a default vendor during part creation the part field was not auto populated.
- Fixed: New part wizard did not allow user to populate required custom fields on linked products.
- Fixed: Inactive products still show in part details tab.
- Fixed: Auto PO assigned created PO's to the users default location group instead of LG the products were associated to.
- Fixed: You cannot enter a negative cost item during the add item step in the reconcile wizard.
- Fixed: change cost in the reconcile wizard then click cancel, cost still gets updated.
- Fixed: The picking advanced search does not save the part number filter.
- Fixed: Grouped pick had an incorrect status after voiding one of the picks.
- Fixed: Pricing rules that were based off a percentage of Last Cost or Default Vendor Last cost had issues with UOMs.
- Fixed: You could not enter a number larger than three digits number in the Accept field.
- Fixed: Receiving Data Import allowed input of fractional each quantities.
- Enhanced the interface for receiving RMA items with serial numbers.
- Fixed: In some cases the export summary report does not show order information if the SO is partial fulfilled.
- Fixed: The Forecast Report only shows work orders if tied to a SO.
- Fixed: The Shipping invoice is not showing tracking.
- Fixed: Problems with the raw materials and finished goods.
- Fixed: The Shipping invoice has no ship date on the top right.
- Fixed: The Reorder Report sometimes displays available as 0 when qty is available.
- Fixed: The PO report should have an option to add or remove the bar-code.
- Fixed: The report descriptions are inaccurate.
- Fixed: The Sales Order Taxes report shows 0 for line item tax when order ax is none.
- Fixed: The Export Summary Report if you have items finished on the 29 of February.
- Fixed: The WO Traveler Report shows double headers for repair type BOMs.
- Fixed: Turnover Report was not calculating subtotals correctly when activity was only in 1 location group.
- Fixed: Sometimes you cannot deselect or select the Only Show Default Parts check box.
- Fixed: The Export Summary Report does not display SO % correctly.
- Fixed: Shipping Invoice does not calculate tax correctly with untaxable items.
- Fixed: COGS by Account Summary had links to Sales Orders that did not work.
- Changed: Updated the POS Receipt to show the Date Scheduled Fulfillment of the Sales Order.
- Fixed: Margins by Sales Order Report not showing correct Qty for items that were combined on picks.
- Fixed: Export Summary Report would show tax/discount line items as needing to be posted
- Fixed: Shipping Invoice has a typo in the drop down menu in the optional tab.
- Fixed: Vendor Fulfillment History report gave duplicate line items and other bad numbers.
- Fixed: Shipping Invoice would over lap words from the SO Note.
- Fixed: The saved search doesn't load by default when opening the SO module.
- Changed: The auto ROP wizard default selections improved.
- Fixed: Hold status alert doesn't work during Quick-ship.
- Fixed: Hold status doesn't work on duplicated orders.
- Fixed: Changing SO Number will change the auto-numbering to start at that new number.
- Fixed: Selling multiple misc. items with various UOMs causes blank error.
- Fixed: Vendor PO Number on the Sales Order would not update when a drop ship item gets removed due to a close short, void, or unissue.
- Fixed: Changing a kit date scheduled fulfillment does not update the kit items date scheduled fulfillment (This will only work once the Sales Order has been saved.)
- Changed: A Customer without a default tax rate will use the company default when creating a Sales Order.
- Fixed: Can't change qty of Kit Header after you save and reload SO.
- Fixed: when saving a SO with no shipping terms you get an error message, but didn't take you to the source of the problem.
- Fixed: SO contact on details tab using contact info not address name.
- Fixed: API no longer accepts fractional eaches
- Fixed: An issue where a shipment would get stuck in the 'In Transit' location.
2012.4 Change log - 2/23/2012 Template:Top
- Fixed: Click and drag to create a calendar event doesn't create when dragging from the end to the beginning of the event.
- Fixed: API required carrier and salesperson when it shouldn't.
- Fixed: Part, Product, and Vendor Pricing import shows certain exception messages twice.
- Fixed: Part, Product, and Vendor Pricing import allows the so item type to be changed on service/shipping type parts.
- Fixed: Product import allows the so item type to be changed on service/shipping type parts.
- Fixed: Receiving Data import doesn't fulfill sales orders for drop ship type products.
- Fixed: Add items through the work order details tab doesn't select the part UOM if there is a mouse click on the wizard rather than enter or tab to advance
- Fixed: Changing the license key without logging client connections out first won't allow new clients to log in until the previous client has been closed.
- Fixed: Picking an order with multiple line items, then voiding and re-picking multiple times can cause an error when opening the shipment
- Fixed: QB Class field now shows in the part table of the purchase order.
- Fixed: Export a PO credit return now works.
- Fixed: Deleting a vendor from the AutoPO choices leaves the other vendor-specific options enabled.
- Fixed: Shipment History "Sort By" field doesn't appear correctly.
- Fixed: "Sort By" field value would not save.
- Standardized the item notes on the POS Receipt report to match the Sales Order report
- Fixed: Adding a product attached to a "when short" type bill of Materials doesn't adjust the MO quantity when the sales order quantity is modified.
- Fixed: QB Class and Customer Part # fields now show in the product table of the sales order.
- Fixed: Adding a kit using the add item wizard and modifying the fulfillment date doesn't update the kit item fulfillment dates.
- Fixed: Search pane only displays a single page of results, if there are multiple pages of results they cannot be accessed unless the max row count is increased.
2012.3 Change log - 2/9/2012 Template:Top
- Added the ability to map cost variance accounts to COGS type accounts.
Bill of Materials
- Fixed: Duplicating a BOM then creating a new finished good doesn't set the BOM as the default for the part.
- Fixed: Selecting the one time item box on raw goods can be selected across the entire panel.
- Fixed: Selecting Delete then clicking "X" to close the dialog without deleting still deletes the bill of materials.
- Fixed: Deactivating a carrier can't be used on future orders but can finish existing orders.
- Fixed: Consignment allowed consigned inventory to be split into a negative qty.
- Fixed: Address fields allow more characters to be entered than are stored when saving, this truncates the address.
- Fixed: Customer status of "Hold Shipment" doesn't work for non admin users.
- Fixed: Creating a duplicate discount shows two error messages.
- Fixed: The abc code column was not populated on the part export.
- Fixed: Setting tracking types to false does not uncheck box in client on the part import.
- Fixed: User import doesn't create a reports favorite when importing new users.
- Fixed: Part standard cost import showed success message when no header was present, but nothing gets imported.
- Fixed: Exporting CSV files that contain carriage returns in a data string include a "\" at the end of each line.
- Fixed: Miva Shopping Cart import has added columns that weren't in Fishbowl.
- Fixed: BOM export fails if the there is a BOM pick location set for an inactive Location Group.
- Fixed: Kit import with variable item qty won't import into Fishbowl.
- Fixed: BOM import isn't validating incorrect data and returning an error, instead if nothing can be imported the message returns for success.
- Fixed: BOM import instructions are missing the instructions for default locations and custom fields.
- Fixed: Payment Data import is encrypting the check reference field so that its unreadable.
- Fixed: Importing a kit with only two optional items as the kit items fails.
- Fixed: Part BOM import doesn't update the BOM's where that part is being used.
- Fixed: Sales Order import with quantity 2 of 2 items on a kit only creates a pick for 1 of each item.
- Fixed: Part Product and Vendor Pricing import doesn't set primary tracking when enabling serialized tracking on a part.
- Fixed: Bill of Materials import won't update option groups when importing to change the bill of materials.
- Fixed: Changing the location tag number doesn't save the updated tag value unless you select enter first.
- Fixed: Location Auto Create wizard no longer appends auto generated locations with "0" to ensure consistent location length.
- Fixed: assigning a user to a work order then changing to another manufacture order would not prompt you to save.
- Fixed: Search list wasn't reloading after fulfilling the manufacture order.
- Fixed: Auto MO wizard class filter is available even when class tracking isn't enabled.
- Fixed: MO update dialog about changes made when the order is issued appears before issuing the order.
- Fixed: WO# link in the picking module goes to WO details tab instead of the general tab to finish the work order.
- Removed the synthetica look and feel.
- Removing the client.properties line for username won't allow a user to login to Fishbowl client or SalesPoint.
- Login screen doesn't advance to login after selecting "Enter" when focus is in the server or port field.
- Improved the speed of the FedEx view.
- Updated encoding to be 8859-1 for all databases.
- Image option default height is 1024.
- Fixed: Changing the server license key only updates when the server is exited and restarted.
- Fixed: Viewing the inventory info summary from the part module and selecting a PO doesn't close the summary window.
- Fixed: You cannot see COGS accounts in the part module on the variance account setting.
- Removed the "keep pick history" option from Tools\Module Options in picking.
- Fixed: Ordering 10 BTO items, then only finishing only 2 still includes all finished tracking.
- Fixed: The advanced search window would show up on the wrong monitor if the client was not on the primary monitor.
- Fixed: pricing rules larger than 100% can be entered then saved.
- Fixed: Default product class field cannot be left blank once a class has been set.
- Fixed: Auto PO wizard would show the "no parts" error when running for a date range that didn't include parts, then selecting back and running for a range that included items to be ordered.
- Fixed: Auto PO wizard class filter is available even when class tracking isn't enabled.
- Fixed: Orders created using Auto PO don't set the default class for the order.
- Fixed: Address fields allow more characters to be entered than are stored when saving, this truncates the address.
- Fixed: Editing a line item doesn't prompt to save when leaving the PO.
- Fixed: Import a customer bill to address was being creating in Fishbowl as a bill to and ship to address.
- Fixed: Importing customers from QuickBooks doesn't set default tax rate for the customer in Fishbowl.
- Fixed: Customer job ship to address is not importing from QuickBooks.
- Fixed: Importing customer addresses from QuickBooks sets the bill to as the bill to and ship to address, should only set bill to.
- Fixed: Exporting to QuickBooks with a closing date set doesn't display the closing date error in the client.
- Fixed: Attempting to export to QuickBooks when there is already an export in progress doesn't show the correct error message.
- Fixed: Fishbowl is calculating multiple tax rates differently than QB when multiple tax rates and multiple subtotals exist.
- Fixed: Fishbowl is unable to export to QB files that have advanced receiving enabled in QB 2012 enterprise edition.
- Fixed: Attempting to advance from the account mapping step when integrating with QuickBooks when there are missing accounts shows incorrect info in the error message.
- Fixed: Error message when exporting illegal characters doesn't include any order information.
- Fixed: QuickBooks integration window in Fishbowl always displays on the primary monitor when there are multiple displays present.
- Fixed: The advanced search window would show up on the wrong monitor if the client was not on the primary monitor.
- Fixed: Reconciling and landing cost by weight doesn't always calculate and distribute the cost correctly.
- Added: Module option to change date format in all reports.
- Added: Packing List, ability to show unique shipping numbers.
- Added: Reorder Points Report, part description.
- Added: Reorder Report, default vendor.
- Changed: Uploading the same custom report multiple times will move old files to a backup directory instead of renaming them.
- Changed: Dormant Customer Report, added the option to show or hide inactive customers.
- Changed: Dormant Customer Report, added purchased between filter.
- Fixed: Compare Sales By Month, quantities were not pulling correctly.
- Fixed: Cost Layer Valuation, grand total was not calculating correctly.
- Fixed: Customer List Report, was not linking to the Customer module.
- Fixed: Emailing reports was not looking at the correct name for the email template.
- Fixed: Export Summary, dates were not always displaying correctly.
- Fixed: Inventory Allocated to Work Orders, type's were not displaying correctly.
- Fixed: Inventory Valuation Summary, part descriptions were not wrapping.
- Fixed: Inventory Valuation Summary, asset account was not wrapping.
- Fixed: Manufacture Order Projected Cost, all Manufacture Orders were being displayed in certain instances.
- Fixed: Packing List, the spacing was off on items with tracking.
- Fixed: Part Average Cost, the hyperlink to the part was not working correctly.
- Fixed: Part Barcode by SO, sorting items by line item for orders with more than 10 items was not working correctly.
- Fixed: Part Barcode by PO, sorting items by line item for orders with more than 10 items was not working correctly.
- Fixed: Pick Ticket, build to order items were showing even if they weren't started.
- Fixed: PO Report, item UOM field was not allowing 4 characters.
- Fixed: Pricing Rule Report, description was wrapping into other lines.
- Fixed: Pricing Rule Report, sorting by description wasn't working.
- Fixed: Product Catalog, the product number now wraps for longer numbers.
- Fixed: Products On Order, date range parameter was off by a day.
- Fixed: Sales by Count, customers in multiple groups no longer multiplies totals.
- Fixed: Sales by Count, group by parameter was not working correctly.
- Fixed: Sales by Month, product number was not wrapping.
- Fixed: Sales by Month, product hyperlink was not working correctly.
- Fixed: SO Report, line item column was not displaying correctly.
- Fixed: SO Summary, removed parameters from the optional tab that already had column parameters.
- Fixed: SO Summary, running the report for the first time on a new database would have a customer pre-selected in the modify reports screen.
- Fixed: SO taxes, running the report on a new database would have a customer pre-selected.
- Fixed: Tracking Report, Lot Number and Revision Level were not displaying correctly.
- Fixed: Turnover Report, information was not pulling correctly.
- Fixed: Vendor Part List, UOM was cut off.
- Fixed: WO Report, repair type items were showing up twice.
- Fixed: WO Traveler, repair type items were showing up twice.
- Fixed: Tools\Module options\Selected Reports - Opening the select window then selecting cancel removes the selected report.
- Fixed: Combo box selections aren't being loaded as the default parameters for a report after report filters have been saved.
- Fixed: CC receipt 3in report doesn't show up in the reports \ module options selected reports search.
- Fixed: Uploading a report that already exists then changing the report name still uses the original name, not the changed name.
- Fixed: Adding a report to favorites without changing the report name, then adding it again removes the original report.
- Fixed: Sales order and POS receipt don't use the same size field for the custom notice at the bottom of the report.
- Changed: The error message regarding an invalid entry for a CC payment was updated to better explain the problem.
- Fixed: Adding items to a quicklist uses the SO item quantity and not the quantity specified when creating the list.
- Fixed: Check inventory wizard doesn't calculate different units of measure correctly when the part default UOM is not used on the order.
- Fixed: Substituting an SO item with an associated MO was not removing the tie to the order.
- Fixed: Adding a multi-level kit with the sub kits specifying price for the kit calculates the price incorrectly.
- Fixed: Selling in sq feet and purchasing/storing in sq mtrs doesn't convert quantity correctly on the sales order.
- Fixed: Address fields allow more characters to be entered than are stored when saving, this truncates the address.
- Fixed: Adding a configured product with a bill of materials and selecting pick from existing disables the "Back" button.
- Fixed: Creating a new order then selecting a different customer doesn't prompt to save existing pricing.
- Fixed: Scheduled task shows a blank error when exporting if there is already an export in progress.
- Fixed: The fulfill service dialog would show up on the wrong monitor if the client was not on the primary monitor.
- Fixed: Search and multi selecting shipments doesn't print the packing lists in order.
- Removed Invoiced and Vendor Credited types from the shipping module search options.
Unit of Measure
- Fixed: UOM conversion summary step included unneeded punctuation in the instructions.
- Fixed: Component toolbar is hidden on the conversion tab when the client is not displayed in full screen.
- Fixed: Creating a user then immediately attempting to delete it won't remove the user.
- Fixed: Duplication button was not duplicating correctly.
- Added: You can now set access rights for the Pipeline sync.
- Fixed: Users with view only rights in purchase order can create new orders.
- Partially fulfilling an order then adding an additional item and taking cash payment default to full payment amount rather than balance.
- Partially fulfilling an order then opening it again later and selecting "Checkout" then cancelling causes an out of date error.
- Partially fulfilling an order then adding additional items removes existing pick items that weren't fulfilled before adding additional items.
- Fixed: If no payment receipt report is set to default for the module the order won't fulfill, but there is no message indicating this.
- Fixed: SalesPoint doesn't set the ship to address in the database.
Fishbowl Mobile Warehouse
- Fixed: Packing lists won't print from FMW.
- Fixed: Selecting login with no username or password returns a max users error instead of unknown username or password.
2012.2 Change log - 10/20/11 Template:Top
- Changed: When creating a new database we only create 3 locations, Stock, Shipping, Receiving
- Fixed: when searching for a part type that had no parts, Fishbowl would throw a null pointer.
- Fixed: Flat Tax Rate, the amount was not being added to the SO correctly.
- Fixed: when deselecting a default weight in the module option, you could not load shipments.
2012 Change log - 10/11/2011 Template:Top
Bill of Materials
- Fixed: Doing a quick build would ignore the sort order of option groups.
Export to QB
- Fixed: transaction not in balance. This would happen when you changed the standard cost of a raw good item after it was on a WO.
- Fixed: When creating a country it would load the country with what was selected when you created the new.
- Fixed: when creating new country you would get a duplicate country error.
- Fixed: Updated the update warning to exclude manually updating reports. Fishbowl does this automatically now.
- Fixed: When selecting a date in an advanced search, it could select another date depending on where your server was located.
Import from QB
- Fixed: Customer with blank ship to address would create blank address in Fishbowl.
- Fixed: Importing customers from QB again updates existing contact info instead of creating new ones.
- Added: Picture URL to part import
- Fixed: PPVP, you could import parts/products without a description.
- Fixed: You could get incorrectly committed inventory from picking from multiple locations and closing short a manufacture order.
- Fixed: The auto create wizard would allow you to put a "-" in locations, this is a reserved character.
- Fixed: Saving Updating a part through the client would refresh the full list of parts on every client.
- Fixed: Serialized parts don't update to a "started" status when picking.
- Fixed: Updating the cost in the PO item details was not updating the total cost.
- Fixed: Issue where the Auto PO would not calculate correctly.
- Fixed: You could change the qty of a PO line item on drop ship.
- Fixed: Changed to total at bottom of report to stretch with overflow.
- Fixed: When changing UOM on PO line item, you could change it to a UOM that was not converted.
- Fixed: You could change the qty on the Drop Ship PO.
- Fixed: Ordering a PO by line, then by part would mess up the sort order.
- Fixed: Updated warning message when moving to another receipt to better reflect what is happening.
- Fixed: Default search status was set to "Any" instead of "All Open"
- Fixed: Cannot set default landed cost method in receiving module options.
- Fixed: Vendor part list did not have a default sort. It now sorts by part #.
- Fixed: Compare Sales By Month, UOM conversion problem.
- Fixed: Compare Sales by month, the qty field would not hold 9 digits.
- Fixed: Report viewer window icon is low resolution and looks distorted.
- Fixed: Part Committed Report, added totals to the report.
- Fixed: Auto PO, the report was not showing vendor UOM's correctly.
- Fixed: MTD Sales Bar Graph, report was not pulling any data.
- Fixed: Gross Sales By Product Tree, Summary section of report will show all trees even if one tree is selected.
- Fixed: MTD Cumulative sales, report was not pulling correct data.
- Fixed: Purchase History Report, ordering by customer was not working when grouping by product.
- Fixed: Purchase History Report, product description was not showing when grouping by product.
- Fixed: Export Summary, when using system printer, the report would get cut off at the bottom.
- Fixed: Kit price adjustments were being made twice with variable items.
- Fixed: Doing an SO to PO where the PO number had already been used gave a blank error.
- Fixed: Work Order Flag Report: report was including inventory in "non pick-able" locations as available.
- Fixed: Packing List, Kit headers were not counted as a line item.
- Fixed: changing the qty in line would not throw the warning that the MO would not be updated if it was issued.
- Fixed: Deleting the last line of an SO item that had created an MO would leave the MO open.
- Fixed: Adjustments on SO Item Details were not updating until hitting OK.
- Fixed: In line edit of SO item type service doesn't swap cost to negative like the edit dialog does.
- Fixed: Entering the qty field always asks for pick info even if the qty has not changed.
- Fixed: Mac client icon is distorted.
- Fixed: Selecting the pricing button then cancel leaves focus on the button.
- Fixed: SalesPoint and Manufacturing license key removes BOM rights from the user rights tab.
- Fixed: Payment method window shouldn't show if the balance on the order is $0.
- Fixed: Picking across multiple tags selects the wrong quantity.
- Fixed: exiting the program doesn't ask the user to save if there is an open order.
- Fixed: Create tax rate request isn't saving properly.
- Fixed: Quick Ship issue, the user that created the order had to ship it.
- Fixed: Creating a new customer should require a default main office address.
- Fixed: No longer allow a zero dollar payment
- Fixed: would get a destination tag error when the server computer and client computer were on different time zones and tried to pick a part tracked by expiration date that expired that day.
- Fixed: The All was ALL, changed spelling.
For prior versions of Fishbowl see the Change Log Archives page.