- 1 Fishbowl Inventory 2011.8 Change log - NOT YET RELEASED
- 2 Fishbowl Mobile Warehouse 2011.8 Change log - NOT YET RELEASED
- 3 Fishbowl Inventory 2011.7 Change log - 5/12/2011
- 4 Fishbowl Inventory 2011.6 Change log - 2/10/2011
- 5 Fishbowl Inventory 2011.5 Change log - 12/9/2010
- 6 Fishbowl Inventory 2011 Change log - 10/28/2010
- 7 Fishbowl Inventory 2010.6 Change log 7/9/10
- 8 Fishbowl Mobile Warehouse
- 9 Fishbowl Inventory 2010.5 Change log - 6/10/2010
- 10 Fishbowl Inventory 2010.4 Change log - 5/13/2010
- 11 Fishbowl Inventory 2010.3 Change log - 3/18/2010
- 12 Fishbowl Inventory 2010.2 Change log - 2010-02-04
- 13 Fishbowl Inventory 2010.1 Change log - 2009-12-03
- 14 Fishbowl Inventory 2010 Change log - 2009-10-29
Fishbowl Inventory 2011.8 Change log - NOT YET RELEASED
- Fixed: Creating a new palette and tab layout isn't saved correctly.
- Fixed: Emailing a customer with a comma in the contact name causes an error and does not send the email.
- Fixed: Customer Group Relations export isn't exporting the customer/job in the correct format.
- Fixed: Issue with true commerce export with specific SO #.
- Fixed: Vendor Import, the import would allow you to import a vendor without a main address.
- Fixed: Product Import, issue with having the same subclass as another class. the import now separates the classes by a :
- Fixed: Any part type can be cycled into stock using the add function in inventory.
- Fixed: Cycle counting configured parts when more than one inventory tag exists in the system won't adjust inventory.
Fixed: Receive multiple finished goods with tracking doesn't validate the quantity of finished parts on the enter tracking step. Fixed: Receive multiple finished goods location drop down doesn't save settings. Fixed: Auto MO wizard, added "Location Group" to the front of class to clarify what was being filtered.
- Fixed: Flag to save isn't set when inactivating a part.
- Fixed: Client didn't ask you to save when checking a default BOM.
- Fixed: WO picks don't have a scheduled date if the pick creation method isn't by order.
- Fixed: long numbers truncated in details area.
- Fixed: picking a part tracked by serial number and expiration date didn't throw an error that you were picking an expired part.
- Fixed: Product tree items are not sorted correctly.
- Fixed: double clicking on a line item without saving anything would request a save
- Fixed: You could add Misc items to PO with a decimal
- Fixed: QuickBooks errors are not being passed back to Fishbowl when an error occurs.
- Fixed: Fixed an issue with the Canadian version dealing with tax form values.
- Fixed: Adding a customer reference to receipt item wouldn't allow the receipt to to go QB.
- Fixed: Partially fulfilled orders with price adjustments didn't export correctly
- Fixed: Fixed a rounding issue with multiple decimals
- Fixed: vendor info was not exporting to QB, Email, Fax, ext.
- Fixed: issue with search filters not saving
- Fixed: Part can be added at a negative cost and landed into the part cost which can cause a negative part cost.
- Fixed: Export summary report is not displaying not-posted PO's correctly.
- Fixed: Part cost over time part link is broken.
- Fixed: WO flag report doesn't filter inventory when filtering by location group.
- Fixed: Compared sales by month isn't calculating correctly when there are partial shipments.
- Fixed: Sales order summary customer name field doesn't expand to fit the customer name correctly.
- Fixed: Purchase order report order number doesn't display long PO numbers, cost, and total cost correctly.
- Fixed: Receiving history UOM field isn't spaced correctly.
- Fixed: Pick Report can now handle long SO # above bar code.
- Fixed: SO Report, Added a customer field, and changed the Bill to address to look exactly as it does in the client.
- Fixed: Packing List,made it easier to read when tracking was split into multiple cartons
- Fixed: Reorder report didn't include parts without a reorder level
- Fixed: Purchase History, both the date fulfilled and fulfillment date goes off the line item fulfillment.
- Fixed: Customer Details List, report didn't run on a customer job.
- Fixed: Inventory Allocated to WO, WO type check box didn't work correctly with legacy code
- Fixed: Gross Sales By Product Tree, fixed spacing issue with large numbers
- Fixed: Product Barcode one off, barcode was printing on the left hand side of the label
- Fixed: Gross Sales By Product Tree, if the part # was to long, it would cut off, the number should now wrap.
- Fixed: RMA failed creating SO when the tax rate name had changed
- Fixed: Prices aren't updated when changing customers on an order of any products below an order subtotal.
- Fixed: Generic card type payments aren't working in a new database.
- Fixed: You could get a qty of 0 when using the decrement hot key.
- Fixed: You could add an associated price to a voided/fulfilled order by using the hot key
- Fixed: Creating a new customer didn't populate the date created.
Fishbowl Mobile Warehouse 2011.8 Change log - NOT YET RELEASED
- Fixed: Work orders can't be fulfilled in FMW when the WO has assigned users.
Fishbowl Inventory 2011.7 Change log - 5/12/2011
Bill of Materials
- Adding a note line item to a BOM prevents the user from issuing the manufacture order, this is fixed.
- Changed the delete item hot key combination from ctrl+shift+D to ctrl+shift+X to be more consistent with other functions in Fishbowl.
- We now limit the carrier name in Fishbowl to the same length that QB allows.
- Fixed: Inactivating shipping terms leaves a blank line when selecting terms in the customer module.
- Fixed: New customer wizard isn't validating the default carrier or salesperson.
- Importing pricing rules doesn't import or display an appropriate error when the PaBaseamounttype is not spelled correctly.
- Fixed: Location import allows the "-" character to be used in the location name.
- Fixed: Sales order import doesn't validate the quantity field.
- Fixed: Sales order import creates a manufacture order for BOM's set to when short even when they are not short.
- Fixed: Generic shopping cart import requires a country field to be entered.
- Fixed: The Part Product and Vendor pricing import doesn't correctly set the part weight / size UOM.
- Fixed: Reorder Point import creates location group reorder points even when the module option is set to company wide reorder points.
- Fixed: Kit import will update the price when the "specify kit price" option is set to false.
- Fixed: Customer import allows contact information to be imported without a contact name.
- Fixed: Sales order import doesn't create manufacture order quantities and staged work order quantities correctly when 2 or more products are purchased.
- Fixed: PPVP updates kit prices as product prices when the kit number is used as the product number.
- Fixed: Customer import allows an address to be imported without a street.
- Fixed: Product import doesn't import new classes.
- Fixed: BOM import sets the IsGroupDefault to be blank if nothing is specified in the import.
- Fixed: TrueCommerce CSV export doesn't export quantities correctly.
- Fixed: Sales order import doesn't recognize UOM conversions for products.
- Fixed: Installing a trial version a 64 bit computer selects the wrong file path.
- Fixed: Installer isn't building a tar.gz file.
- Fixed: iReport installer points to a wiki page that no longer exists.
- Fixed: The add inventory button is available even when the user doesn't have rights to add inventory.
- Fixed: Adding inventory in a standard cost database doesn't use the standard cost.
- Fixed: Next 5 orders display is showing items with zero quantity to be received.
- Fixed: Resizing the search pane causes the search button to disappear.
- Fixed: Default customers cannot be removed once assigned to a location.
- Fixed: Work order finish wizard doesn't allow the user to preview the pick report.
- Bill of materials item notes on a repair work order limits the manufacture order from being fulfilled, this is fixed.
- Fixed: Work Order notes disappear when finishing a work order.
- Fixed: Work Orders that are created from a sales order are reversed from the order on the sales order.
- Fixed: Auto MO isn't calculating correctly when filtering by a location group.
- Fixed: Staged Bill of materials don't always round correctly when calculating through the stages.
- Timestamps now include a time zone when setting a time in Fishbowl.
- Updated URL's to work with new wiki.
- iReport message to install is outdated and references Fishbowl 2009.
- Fixed: Lead time isn't being calculated and updated on the vendor part record.
- Improved the warning message when changing a part UOM to a new unit.
- Fixed: New part wizard stops displaying the UOM field when the part number is very long.
- Fixed: BOM default column doesn't show up as a saved column again after it has been removed from the layout.
- Renamed "month" payment term type to "date driven" to be more consistent.
- Fixed: Taking a generic credit card payment causes an error in the payment viewer module.
- Fixed: Picks with only non-inventory items cannot be started, only started.
- Fixed: Parts with tracking info can pick a zero qty using the finish pick wizard.
- Fixed: Deleting a product does not remove it from the product tree.
- Fixed: Items can't be removed from the product tree when many (more than 150,000+) products exist.
- Fixed: Product tree nodes cannot be moved when many (more than 150,000+) products exist.
- Fixed: Product tree nodes cannot be renamed when many (more than 150,000+) products exist.
- Fixed: Product UOM can be changed when the product is on open orders.
- Auto PO doesn't include the "when short" status listed in the Auto PO options, the text has been modified.
- Fixed: Email settings in purchase order aren't working correctly when set to prompt.
- Fixed: Back dating a credit return purchase order doesn't post to QuickBooks properly, it always uses the current date.
- Renamed the class filter to "Location Group Class" to clarify functionality.
- Updated the message associated with closing a credit return purchase order short.
- Fixed: Exporting payment terms of 7%, 14%, 28% causes an error on export.
- Fixed: Exporting a sales tax rate of 7% causes an error on export.
- Fixed: BTO bill of materials export the customer name on the journal entry even when the option "add customer references" is not selected.
- Improved the "unable to test for salesman's existence" error message.
- Fixed: Error stating a dialog box in QB is open doesn't clear when dismissed.
- Fixed: Carriers are not imported from QB if one already exists in Fishbowl.
- Fixed: Percent type discounts imported from QB are divided by 100 twice.
- Fixed: Discounts aren't imported in from QB if any of the discounts already exist in Fishbowl.
- Fixed: Importing tax rates & groups don't set the description.
- Fixed: Kit items don't import from QB.
- Fixed: Items with a description in QB are imported without the descriptions in Fishbowl.
- Fixed: Importing discounts from QB doesn't import the discount description.
- Fixed: Importing assemblies from QB doesn't import the purchasing description.
- Fixed: an order can't be closed short an order with rejected items on the receipt.
- Fixed: Reconciling an order with quantities that have been received then cycle counted out of inventory don't calculate part cost correctly.
- Sales order report doesn't display bill of materials items correctly when the product description is too long.
- Delete button is always enabled, it should be edit right protected, this is fixed.
- Loading a custom report, then highlighting a built in report and hitting delete, deletes the built in report from the report list, this is fixed.
- Fixed: Pick ticket doesn't show non inventory parts on hold correctly.
- Fixed: Pick ticket doesn't print through quickship wizard.
- Fixed: Part activity report truncates any expiration dates in the tracking column.
- Fixed: Auto PO report header for company wide or by location group is reversed.
- Part barcode avery doesn't exclude service type parts, this is fixed.
- Fixed: Receiving list report doesn't properly display tracking information when the part description stretches onto multiple lines.
- Fixed: Users imported from QB don't have a Favorites folder created for them.
- Fixed: Purchase order summary report doesn't run properly when running the date last changed parameter.
- Fixed: Bill of Lading report doesn't look at the location group address on the order.
- Fixed: Compare monthly sales report doesn't look at the sales order UOM.
- Fixed: Vendor fulfillment history report description is incorrect.
- Fixed: Inventory variance report date range doesn't filter correctly.
- Fixed: Sales order report pulls the wrong SO when run for an order with no items.
- Fixed: Purchase history report doesn't run correctly for orders with a closed short status.
- Fixed: Shipping invoice tax amount doesn't round to two decimal places when the tax is less than $1.
- Fixed: Sales order report doesn't display the company name it uses the address contact name on the report.
- Fixed: Custom reports cannot be uploaded when the report name contains an apostrophe.
- Fixed: Customer price list doesn't run when many (more thatn 150,000+) products exist.
- Turning on the option to show the report dialog box then sending an email of the report corrupts the attachment.
- Fixed: Receipt 3in report defaults to a page break in the report.
- Fixed: Sales order summary doesn't run correctly when an order is closed short.
- Fixed: Packing list report tooltip for USPS is incorrect.
- Fixed: Dormant customer report always filters by the first three customer groups.
- Fixed: Part committed report doesn't calculate correctly when there are multiple lines for the same part.
- Fixed: Vendor fulfillment history report incorrectly displays lead time, qty, and PO count.
- Fixed: Auto PO report isn't filtering parts that aren't associated as the default with the vendor when a specific vendor is selected in the filter.
- Fixed: Purchase history report isn't calculating price adjustments correctly.
- Fixed: Gross sales by product tree doesn't calculate the average price correctly when there is a credit return.
- Fixed: Part committed report Qty and UOM fields are spaced incorrectly.
- Fixed: Part activity report tracking info field stretches to overlap the part field.
- Fixed: Part allocation report part description field stretches to overlap the part number field.
- Fixed: WO flag report part field stretches to overlap the part description field.
- Fixed: Receiving list report order name field stretches to overlap the location group field.
- Fixed: Creating a credit return through the add item wizard sets the price to positive so no credit is issued.
- Fixed: Taking a credit card payment doesn't properly display the required fields according to the module options set in the payment module when there is no configured merchant account.
- Fixed: Drop shipping multiple items skips PO numbers when creating orders.
- Fixed: Adding a misc sale item with the same product number as an inventory product won't fulfill the misc item.
- Fixed: Adding a configurable BOM with a price adjustment to an order as part of a kit with a price adjustment incorrectly applies the total price adjustment for the product.
- Fixed: BOM adjustments aren't being applied to the sales order adjustment correctly.
- Fixed: Adding a kit with configurable items allows the finish button to be selected before configuration is completed.
- Fixed: Adding configurable products in multiple quantities doesn't calculate the unit cost correctly.
- Fixed: BOM configuration add wizard doesn't create an order if you select the back button during configuration.
- Fixed: Add product wizard allows the product UOM to be modified when the option to sell product in other UOM's is not selected.
- Fixed: Duplicating a credit return then changing the customer converts the prices to be positive values, even though the order is a credit return.
- Fixed: Adding a product to an order that creates a MO doesn't recognize the product UOM, it adds to the MO in the part UOM.
- Fixed: Adding an item through the SO item wizard doesn't update the price when the UOM is changed.
- Fixed: Emailing a sales order without a default report doesn't display an error message.
- Fixed: Selling a kit with multiple products to be manufactured will only create a work order for the first BOM.
- Fixed: Having an empty class name causes problems with sales order items.
- Improved the speed of issuing / unissuing a sales order with MO's attached.
- Fixed: Backdating the order posts the invoice in the past, but the shipping cost on the actual date shipped.
- Fixed: Having more than 100 tax rates shows "no records found" in the bottom of the search pane.
- Fixed: The ship to address on the transfer order is referencing the address name and not the name on the address.
- Fixed: Creating a putaway type TO then changing it to a ship type doesn't pull the address for the location group.
- Fixed: User rights to export and mark as posted in accounting are not working properly when the user has rights to access the module, but not perform these functions.
- Fixed: Accounting configuration and merchant services integration rights aren't working correctly.
Fishbowl Inventory 2011.6 Change log - 2/10/2011
- Modified the text on module options in accounting to be more understandable.
- Fixed: Exporting tax rates to Canadian QB causes an export error on QB 2008 v19 and newer QB.
- Fixed: Exporting a sales order with a tax rate assessed, with products that are not taxed, but a discount that is taxed - exports an invoice and a payment instead of a sales receipt.
- Updated URL's for merchant service providers in the merchant services configuration wizard.
Bill of Materials
- Fixed: Adding a bill of materials from the part module won't save unless you select the finished good.
- Fixed: Importing assemblies from QuickBooks doesn't bring any data in.
- Improved the error message when attempting to create a class with a duplicate name.
- Fixed: Changing the company name doesn't update the title bar in the client.
- Fixed: Unable to create a new location group in the new location wizard.
- Replenish wizard isn't working correctly.
- Fixed: Customer Wizard would die when trying to enter invalid data.
Fishbowl Mobile Warehouse
- Standardized column width for common columns between modules.
- Add inventory wizard displays an error when an invalid value is entered.
- Available for sale and available to pick calculations are incorrectly calculated with committed parts, this is fixed.
- Fixed: Scrapping inventory with more than 2 decimal places causes rounding errors.
- Fixed: Moving an item that doesn't have a WO tied to it into a location that has existing WO tied to it causes a move failed error.
- Cycle count wizard UOM selection doesn't select unless you click off the box, this is fixed.
- Fixed: UOM conversion import doesn't validate that the conversion value is greater than zero.
- Fixed: UOM conversion import doesn't handle decimals correctly.
- Receiving data import doesn't set the default location to the part default when the location is left blank.
- Fixed: Inventory move import that contains more than a few hundred serial number entries won't import.
- Fixed: PPVP import doesn't close the picture file after reading it.
- Fixed: Default locations import doesn't allow default locations to be removed.
- Fixed: Location import instructions reference the delimiter, removed text.
- Sales order import is not setting raw good and finished good quantities correctly when importing a configurable product on the order, this is fixed.
- Fixed: Generic shopping cart import sets the words "ship to" in the ship to address.
- Fixed: Bill of materials import allows option groups with no default to be set.
- Fixed multiple misspelled words in the installer.
- Improved the way that file names for the installer are handled to handle versions better.
- Installing over the top of an existing Fishbowl directory completely replaces any .FDB files named "example" with the Bicycles Unlimited practice database.
- Fixed: Advanced settings features require a value on the memory settings, they cannot be left blank.
- Fixed: The "next 5 orders" is not listing orders based on dates correctly.
- Fixed: Parts with compatible tags can't be combined if they come from separate work orders.
- Fixed: The Auto create location tool allows locations to be created for groups a user doesn't have access to.
- Fixed: Auto create location tool modified the delimiter between location & LG incorrectly, removed the delimiter setting.
- Fixed: Can't add repair items to an order.
- Relabeled the auto number module option to be "next number".
- Fixed: Manufacture order scheduled date displays incorrectly if a work order is split.
- Finish work order wizard requires tracking information on the finished good, even when the quantity being created is zero, this is fixed.
- Saving a manufacture order changes the destination location for the pick, this is fixed.
- Fixed: Auto MO doesn't account for companies that have not reorder points, or have reorder points by location group.
- Fixed: Manufacture order asks which work order to add a raw good to even when there is only one work order on the manufacture order."
- Changing the location of a MO to a new Location Group will now correctly update the WOs and Picks.
- Location type combo boxes are not clearing correctly, this is fixed.
- Tag tracking view, part tracking view, custom field view truncate dates incorrectly.
- QtyNotAvailable view isn't subtracting the qty committed number, this is fixed.
- Database version 39 doesn't properly escape parenthesis every time.
- Fixed: Shipping import table view doesn't work properly with UPS Worldship.
- Fixed: Part search is running very slowly when loading parts.
- Fixed: Quantity tracking fields don't trim before the part correctly.
- Fixed: Tracking fields don't limit spaces properly.
- Fixed: You can't add inventory to a part through the new part wizard.
- Parts created from the purchase order module are temporarily displayed on any open part in the part module, this is fixed.
- Fixed: Selecting a product for a part sometimes removes the default status of the product.
- Fixed: Using the auto find in pick resets the current slot #.
- Fixed: Using Fishbowl Mobile Warehouse to pick resets the current slot #.
- Improved error message when a pick has duplicate number information.
- Fixed: Grouping picks still leaves the "ship" module button available, but it doesn't do anything.
- Fixed: partially picking multiple parts through the pick wizard removes parts incorrectly.
- Fixed: Multi-selecting products in the part module caused some issues when trying to perform functions.
- Accounting tab now shows all available and valid accounts for selection.
- Fixed: Can't add a product that doesn't have a UOM that converts to each.
- Fixed: Selling the same product on multiple lines causes a "not available" error.
- Fixed: The "last modified by" field is only modified when the user is admin.
- Fixed: a pricing rule cannot be switched from one specific product to another.
- Removed the "new price" column from the pricing rule module.
- Fixed: Unable to add a substitute product when creating a new product.
- Fixed: Associated pricing in a kit isn't being cleared when viewing then creating a new product.
- Fixed: Associated prices can be deleted when they are in use on sales orders.
- Removed the "Ship to" address drop down above the ship to address because it wasn't working.
- Fixed: Vendor ship to contact name allows more data than allowed to be entered.
- Updated module option text for "Only show vendor parts in part quick add".
- Fixed: Ship to contact name doesn't change the first time that it is edited.
- Removed the Ship to combo box field on the PO and combined functionality into the existing ship to address box.
- Fixed: map address tool is disabled on all fulfilled orders.
- Fixed: Vendor last cost is being updated when saving a bid request, not when receiving.
- Fixed: Reconciling a purchase order with only non inventory items doesn't allow costs to be landed to the parts.
- Fixed: Receiving a PO with large quantities in small batches of inventory causes duplicate bills in QuickBooks.
- Fixed: Reconciling by cost and landing in cost over multiple items that are all zero cost doesn't distribute costs evenly.
- Fixed: Saving a receipt with a fulfilled drop ship item opens an invalid pick for the part.
- Fixed: Turnover report returning null for part numbers.
- Fixed: WO report doesn't display serial number tracking info on a fulfilled WO.
- Fixed: Vendor backorder report is showing bid requests.
- Fixed: Trying to add a report that already exists during an updated causes an error.
- Fixed: MTD Sales report isn't pulling data correctly.
- Title corrected on Vendor Backorder Report.
- Fixed: Production report is not properly displaying qty when its more than 999.
- Shipping Invoice displays internal part number in parenthesis, this is fixed.
- Production report isn't grouping work orders together, this is fixed.
- Manufacture order report description field is wrapping and causing bad layout for long descriptions.
- Fixed: Sales backorder report is showing line items that are completely fulfilled on the sales order.
- updated Packing list description to be more accurate.
- Work order report isn't sorting raw goods correctly, this is fixed.
- Production report doesn't convert UOM conversions properly, this is fixed.
- Creating a new database breaks the favorites folder, it doesn't create a report tree entry for the administrator favorites, this is fixed.
- Margins report filtered by product tree when the product is in more than one category doesn't calculate correctly.
- Fixed: Margins report doesn't filter by products correctly.
- Sales order report shows unit price incorrectly when more than 2 decimal places are being calculated.
- Modified the title of Select reports for the work order pick report.
- Fixed: Pick report status and type are reversed.
- Fixed: Purchase order summary shows total value as null when the report total is zero.
- Margins report is displaying the grand total on every page.
- Fixed: Pick Report is not displaying customer for work order picks.
- Fixed: Bill of Lading weights are not being added up.
- Gross Sales by product tree doesn't always display totals, this is fixed.
- Fixed: Asset valuation by account part and description fields don't stretch correctly.
- Fixed: Inventory availability report count and skip fields are not working.
- Fixed: Production report description is incorrect.
- Fixed: Transfer order report is using the incorrect address name for the address.
- Fixed: Part committed report doesn't include status committed and doesn't correctly display committed numbers when the part is stored in one UOM and it is picked in another UOM.
- Fixed: Margins report shows shipitems rather than the sales order item quantity.
- Fixed: Packing List shows incorrect quantity shipped if using multiple cartons.
- Fixed: BOM reports don't load the correct BOM if one number contains the number of another BOM.
- Fixed: Packing List doesn't show the correct quantities for Transfer Orders that were shipped with multiple cartons.
- Fixed: Creating an RMA with two items and finishing the order doesn't change the second item cost to a negative value.
- Fixed: Right click on a substitute product changes the line item type.
- Fixed: Setting the auto next number in PO to be an existing number then creating a drop ship in SO causes number collision and an error.
- Modified the error message when adding a vendor association on a drop ship part to be more descriptive.
- Fixed: Modifying the UOM on the SO line item can only be done if there is a conversion between the current UOM and desired UOM.
- Fixed: SO item price is not always calculating correctly when the UOM is changed.
- Fixed: map address tool is disabled on all fulfilled orders.
- Using the add item wizard to add items to the sales order that aren't inventory type show back ordered even though they aren't inventory items, this is fixed.
- Fixed: parts with null values in the database on the UPC or SKU field can't be added to the database.
- Duplicating a fulfilled point of sale transaction doesn't change the sales order type in the database.
- SO to PO options now use default vendor if it match's all selected options.
- Fixed: After 1 year of history on a scheduled event the history removes the most recent rather than the oldest event.
- Fixed: Entering a Company name does not save and set in the company module.
- Fixed: Moving products between cartons doesn't validate the quantity.
- Fixed: Deleting the quantity of a product in a carton to move it to a new carton causes an error.
- Relabeled the auto number module option to be "next number".
- Fixed: map address tool is disabled on all fulfilled orders.
- Fixed: Trying to add a non existent part to an order, then selecting cancel causes an error.
- Fixed: editing a conversion rounds to 3 decimal places.
- Always access rights in PO are actually tied to the SO user rights.
- Relabeled the vendor part table part number field.
- Fixed: Adding a part association only displays each and corresponding UOM's.
- Fixed: Vendor address is duplicated in QuickBooks under certain conditions.
- Fixed: Saving a new address always defaults to the previous state used.
- Fixed: On some occasions the vendor has to be saved multiple times.
Fishbowl Inventory 2011.5 Change log - 12/9/2010
- Fixed: Posting a credit return with a 7% discount causes a rounding error during export to QuickBooks.
Bill of Materials
- Fixed: A Bill of materials with an invalid configuration can be saved.
- Fixed: BOM's with an invalid configuration cause an error when used via the Sales order module.
- Fixed: Trying to save a carrier name with more than 60 characters throws an error.
- Fixed: Trying to save a description with more than 252 characters throws an error.
- Carrier names are case sensitive and should not be, this is now fixed.
- Fixed: Duplicate carrier name message is not descriptive of what the problem is.
- Fixed: Read only carriers can be modified if you save them.
- Carrier Name is hard coded as id 1 in several areas of code, this is fixed.
- Fixed: Class module has duplicate header bars, eliminated the second label.
- Fixed: Duplicate address name doesn't show a good error.
- Fixed: Adding a new custom field list formats the window incorrectly, it stretches the window out too much.
- Fixed: numeric fields don't properly display decimals.
- Fixed: Receiving gadget can't be added to dashboard when the advanced search in receiving
- Fixed: adding certain gadget modules to the dashboard can force client to remain open even when user attempts to close it.
- Firebird has been updated to version 2.5.
- Fixed: Emailing the Sales order report no longer uses the SO email template.
- Fixed: Part UOM instructions on where the import will affect parts.
- Fixed: Kit import allows optional items to be imported without a default item.
- Customer Import doesn't allow for import of customers\jobs more than 41 characters.
- Part import allows parts to be imported with incorrect UOM's.
- Fixed: Vendor add on part does not set part number when parts are imported and the part has not yet been modified.
- Vendor import isn't displaying error or line number when an error occurs during import.
- Fixed: Vendor export window refers to parts to be exported, not vendors to be exported.
- Sales order import instructions say that product price is required, but it's not.
- Fixed: Customer import allows for carriage return in the name field.
- Bill of Materials import doesn't validate UOM's and quantities, this is fixed.
- Fixed: Sales order import only allows a product to be imported in part base UOM.
- Customer import doesn't display line number when an error occurs on the address.
- Fixed: PO import with no issue date when creating the PO causes an error when reconciling that order.
- Printing import\export instructions causes the client to flicker and flash, this is fixed.
- Fixed: OS Commerce import doesn't display a good error when the payment method is unknown.
- Fixed: Imports are case sensitive on the first column of the import.
- Fixed: Part UOM allows you to change serialized parts to pair.
- Fixed: Part UOM import throws exceptions twice.
- Fixed: Part UOM import isn't checking for open orders.
- UOM Conversion import shouldn't change the description of the UOM, this is fixed.
- UOM Conversion import isn't validating conversions, this is fixed.
- Fixed: Part UOM import shows null error when importing an unknown UOM.
- Location Groups in User import are case sensitive, this is fixed.
- Fixed: Inactive location groups can be set as the default for a user using the user import.
- Fixed: Vendor Pricing import is case sensitive on the part number.
- Fixed: SO & PO imports display the entire line when an error occurs.
- Fixed: PO import shows a null error when a status is invalid.
- Fixed: Sales order import auto populates the ship to state, zip, and country from the bill to if no ship to information is present.
- Fixed: changing the display UOM displays all inventory quantities as committed.
- Fixed: Displaying inventory details sets the taskbar icon to low resolution.
- Fixed: Location names are not trimming correctly with spaces on the end.
- Fixed: Auto create location wizard is incorrectly saving length limit data.
- Fixed: Can't inactivate a location group if its still the admin default.
- Fixed: Inactive group doesn't show up in Sales Order advanced search drop down.
- Fixed: Default location groups aren't being used to determine order origin when creating an order.
- Fixed: Turning off Location Group Tracking then restarting the client and loading the location group module again causes errors to occur.
- Fixed: Location Group names are not trimming correctly with spaces on the end.
- Fixed: Users ca be given access to inactive location groups.
- Fixed: The calculate cost button on the manufacture order stretches incorrectly.
- Fixed: Orders that contain BOM's with an invalid configuration cannot be unissued.
- Component toolbar delete button hot key isn't working properly, this is fixed.
- Fixed: BOM items with no UOM conversion don't display a clear error message.
- Fixed: Duplicate Button loses focus on order and item duplicate, should be on OK.
- Fixed: "Available" tool tip in inventory module is missing punctuation.
- Details tab needs a details bar on all order type modules, some had this and others did not. All orders are now consistent.
- Eliminated unneeded tool tips from custom fields.
- Fixed: several Firebird out of memory issues.
- Database backup on update should be a .FDB file.
- Fixed: Editing a part watch doesn't save updated information.
- Fixed: Selecting a part in the drop down menu doesn't pull correctly when part numbers and descriptions overlap between parts.
- Fixed: Updating to 2011.4 wipes out all monitor watches if the Location group tracking is switched from company to location group.
- Fixed: Doesn't show location group even though you can create a watch that is company wide.
- Fixed: Deleting part tracking that has been used eliminates text before validating the delete.
- Fixed: Deleting a part throws an unable to find part error.
- Editing reorder points allowed for multiple points for a single LG, and also set incorrectly when editing, this is fixed.
- Fixed: Reorder level button doesn't default focus to the OK button.
- Fixed: The weight label has a value in it and shouldn't.
- Fixed: Edit Part UOM on a labor type part allows for non time UOM.
- Fixed: Advanced search in part returns multiple part listings for products associated with it.
- Fixed: Deleting a ROP then selecting OK throws an error.
- Fixed: Creating a part Bill of Materials doesn't always set it as the default BOM.
- Part module option to search by part & product description has been re-phrased.
- Fixed: Part names are not trimming correctly with spaces on the end.
- Fixed: Including forecasting on step three in the Auto ROP will not allow you to advance through the rest of the wizard.
- Fixed: Inactive vendors can be set as the default for a part.
- Fixed: Inactive bill of materials can be set as the default BOM for the part.
- Fixed: Partially picking and shipping, then trying to void a second pick wouldn't work.
- Fixed: Completely fulfillable search criteria in advanced search returns items on hold.
- Fixed: Picking advanced search Order type doesn't transfer to the standard search.
- Fixed: Advanced search "include in" search doesn't save and return data properly.
- Fixed: Bill date for a blanket PO doesn't default to today's date when receiving.
- Adding a misc item on a PO prevents issuing the order, this is fixed.
- Purchase order module option to update part info when new PO's are created refers to vendor price not vendor cost, this is fixed.
- Purchase Order details tab lists "Details" redundantly.
- Fixed: Purchase Order module options for report are no longer needed because they are on the report already.
- Fixed: Options panel layout is an incorrect layout format.
- Fixed: Purchase orders that are created for a drop ship then the SO is changed are left open in purchasing, they should be deleted.
- Fixed: Receiving, reconciling, or fulfilling an item causes the module to lose focus.
- Fixed: Loading a receipt is very slow when the location to be received in to has lots of tags in the location.
- Fixed: Receive and Reconcile date are in different formats.
- Reconciling a part that has been cycle counted out does not update QuickBooks, this is fixed.
- Reconciling a part that was received at a zero cost after it has been sold does not update QuickBooks.
- Fixed: Reconciling a part that has been consumed on a work order doesn't update the inventory asset value for the finished good.
- Fixed: Reconciling a part that was sold through Point of Sale doesn't update QuickBooks COGS value.
- Fixed: Reconcile wizard "Add Items" step doesn't default to the OK button.
- Fixed: Fulfilling an order doesn't save any of the data on the Receiving Details panel.
- Fixed: Placing an item on hold in receiving still leaves other buttons enabled.
- Fixed: Multi selecting items in receiving doesn't disable button selections.
- Fixed: Unselecting a row of data in receiving table should clear data from SO tab.
- Fixed: Company name on the PO report overwrites the company address if you have a very long company name.
- File print now displays the printer options, this was removed in 2011 but added back in for 2011.5.
- Fixed: Products on Order report doesn't have a space between On+Order.
- Fixed: Purchase History Report won't run by customer group or product, and doesn't group by correctly. It also shows incorrect pricing on kits with price adjustments.
- Fixed: Work Order Traveler report shows part UOM rather than BOM item UOM.
- Fixed: Previewing the Invoice using the Invoice button in SO displays invoice, but then prints the Sales Order report title.
- Fixed: RMA notes that extend to more than one line aren't formatting correctly.
- Part Activity report isn't registering all activity, this is fixed.
- Fixed: Using "Ctrl+P" doesn't print the loaded report.
- Sales order report doesn't collapse kits.
- Sales order report truncates the company name incorrectly.
- Fixed: Long names on the WO report wrap incorrectly.
- Sales by Count report doesn't display correctly when filtering by quantity.
- User Rights Report doesn't work for reports, this is fixed.
- Shipping invoice isn't totaling correctly, this is fixed.
- Purchase Order report should default to displaying part\description in one column.
- Sales Order and Purchase Order report column names and filters don't match the client column names, this is fixed in the next release.
- Fixed: SO \ PO reports aren't consistent between report column names and client.
- Fixed: Multi & Single level BOM reports don't display inactive BOM's.
- Fixed: Aging Report is displaying the 123dummypart in the database.
- Fixed: Cycle Count List report displays blank information at the top of the report.
- Fixed: Tracking Detail report doesn't include Repair WO's in the activity list.
- Fixed: Purchase order report displays part number instead of vendor part number.
- Fixed: Purchase order report doesn't properly display part number for number/description column.
- Added the turnover report back into Fishbowl.
- Fixed: RMA rounds return price to two decimal places.
- Fixed: SO to PO fails if a company address is missing a location group.
- Invoice button needs to be disabled until an order is loaded, this is fixed.
- Fixed: SO to PO is applying the "round qty up to part UOM" incorrectly.
- Fixed: Deleting all items from an issued order is possible in the client.
- Changing the address on a Sales order modifies the customer record in QB, this is fixed.
- Fixed: Duplicating a Sales order doesn't clear the Vendor PO field.
- Fixed: Hitting "Tab" in the customer field throws a null pointer exception.
- Fixed: Taking multiple payments at one time doesn't update the difference for subsequent payments after the first is entered.
- Sales order line item price rounds to two decimal places when highlighted.
- Fixed: Add SO item wizard limits price to two decimal places.
- Fixed: Selecting the configuration tab on a sales order item for a part with a bill of materials that only has a repair item and no finished good causes an error.
- Renamed SO price field to unit price.
- Fixed: Multi selecting credit card type payments does not calculate the total owed based on the difference, but on the original amount owed.
- Fixed: The report module options are no longer needed because the same options are now available on the report.
- Fixed: Drop ship allows you to create a PO for an inactive vendor.
- Fixed: SO to PO allows you to creat a PO for an inactive vendor.
- Fixed: Payment viewer isn't properly calculating amount due in rare instances involving common sales order numbers.
- Fixed: Credit return sales order with a discount will not export to QuickBooks.
- Fixed: Right click delete function to delete a carton doesn't delete the carton.
- Fixed: Receiving a TO with the small component fulfill button doesn't allow for void.
- Fixed: If you remove a default location group user from a location group all other users of that location group become the new default.
- Fixed: Doesn't ask to save changes after changes are made.
- Fixed: Icon to change password is the wrong icon.
- Work Order Finish right allows a WO to be finished even when it has not been started, this has been fixed so that start rights are required to finish entered WO's.
- Fixed: User Groups are case sensitive.
- Fixed: User Groups are properly trimming spaces on the end of a name.
- Fixed: Vendor Part Dialog doesn't include a default button.
Fishbowl Inventory 2011 Change log - 10/28/2010
For report changes, see the Change Log Reports
- Fixed: Any info in the alt phone in QuickBooks will import with a blank name.
- Fixed: The QB company import imports contacts every time and marks the contact as default.
- Fixed: Using Jobs and Carton Based Shipping can cause the export to QuickBooks to error “entity not found”.
- Duplicate addresses errors have been fixed.
- You can now copy and past from the address fields in Fishbowl
- The state code field is now only 21 characters which is commensurate with QuickBooks.
- Attention name in addresses has been changed to name.
- Contact field on the SO is the main contact for the main default address in the customer module.
- Fixed:Changing the address on a PO or SO selects the wrong the name.
- Fixed:Addresses Line three was too long.
- Editing an address in PO without a vendor would error out.
- Fixed: A null class name in Fishbowl causes export to QuickBooks problems.
- Fixed: The “Don't Show” parameter has been removed from the CC3 receipt report.
- Fixed:If you have access to a report and you add its parent folder to your favorites you copy all reports not just report you have access to.
- Fixed:The “Add to Favorites” context menu option displays for nodes in the favorites tree.
- Fixed:The margins report is missing the grand total.
- Fixed:An apostrophe in a user name breaks the RC3 to RC4 database update.
- Fixed:You can not reprint the credit card receipt or change the default printer for the report.
- Fixed:The margins by SO report does not pull dates correctly.
- Fixed:The cycle count data import instructions talk about the now non-existent delimiter option.
Bill of Materials
- Fixed:Changing a Finished Good out from under a stage Breaks the BOM.
- Fixed:You can get a default BOM link in the part module to a BOM that is not referencing that part at all. This was causing MOs to be created and linked to sales orders that they should not be created for.
- Fixed: Changing a RG does not update the part's stage.
- You can no longer delete a carrier that is in use.
- Fixed:We should only create UPS, USPS, Will Call, FedEx, and Delivery as carriers when we create a new database.
- Fixed:If the name line of an address is missing there is a blank on the SO address field that looks odd.
- Fixed:Inactive classes are showing in the Sales Order module when they should not be.
- Fixed:Some of the tool tips need to be updated in the company address section.
- Fixed: The “Pick in part UOM only” setting in the part module causes problems problems for items sold in the consignment module.
- Fixed:Sales orders created by the consignment module are created with no bill to address.
CSV Imports and Exports
- Fixed: The Inventory Transfer Import was failing on select databases.
- Fixed: Drop Ship types come in as purchase types on the PO import.
- The instructions for importing image URL's on the ppvp import have been clarified.
- Fixed:You can set the weight, width height and length to be negative using the part and ppvp import.
- Fixed:The part import allows you to set the part weight, height, length to a negative number.
- Fixed:The default locations export should not export locations for not n inventory parts.
- Fixed:The instructions for the UOM import have an outdated example.
- Creating a TO and voiding the TO then voiding the pick can set the TO to an incorrect status.
- Fixed: There were no shipping type ID's listed on the instructions.
- Fixed: Removed Stage Group from PPVP instructions.
- Fixed:If you export the customer CSV and then import it again I will duplicate some of the address information for each address.
- Fixed: The PPVP import instructions shipping type id need to updated. The PPVP instructions need to have stage references removed.
- Fixed:The customer export will export the phone number from one address for all addresses of a customer.
- The True Commerce export now exports the UPS and Fedex tracking number.
- Fixed: Part Cost import allows negative average cost to be imported.
- BOM Import Instructions for Build to order were incorrect, this has been fixed.
- Fixed: The BOM import will sometimes set the part default BOM flag to off when it shouldn't on existing BOM's.
- Fixed: Importing Sales Orders that should create Work Orders makes the MO skip MO numbers.
- Fixed: Creating a customer with no address and then importing a Sales order using that customer throws exception error on import.
- Sales Order import is not using the line item commit option, this is fixed.
- Purchase Order import is not using the line item commit option, this is fixed.
- Fixed: the customer export doesn't list the main address first.
- Case sensitivity on CSV files was not consistent, this has been changed so that all headers are case insensitive.
- SN header should not be required for parts with only one serial number, this is fixed.
- Error message is confusing when importing inventory with an incorrect serial number header, this is fixed.
- Fixed: Cycle count import does not allow a qty to be cycled to zero when the part is serialized.
- Fixed: Receiving Data import allows for a negative qty to be imported.
- Fixed: Receiving Data import doesn't display a specific error for duplicate SN.
- Fixed: Receiving Data import allows receiving into non receivable locations.
- Fixed:SO import does not allow tax rate line items.
- Fixed: If you edit an address information contact that is very long you get an error message.
- Fixed: You are unable to finish the new customer wizard if you enter a very long customer name and use the back buttons to move from the end of the wizard to the beginning, then move to the end again.
- Fixed: creating a new customer then a sales order and exporting to QuickBooks sets the main address as the bill to instead of using the bill to correctly.
- Fixed:Inactive jobs do not get removed from the cache lists.
- The customer contact view needs to have 1 contact per customer.
- Fixed:The customer contact view should always return and entry for a customer.
- The State Const table Code column length has been decreased to 21 characters so that the limit matches the QuickBooks. Views that read this data also now display 21 characters.
- A new view was created called QtyInventoryTotals it has partid, locationgroupid, qtyonhand, qtyallocated, qtynotavailable, qtydropship, qtyonorder.
- Fixed:You get an incorrect error message when you try to move a tag with 0 qty.
- Fixed:Over committed inventory and serial numbers in the inventory module is being caused by the shipping module.
- Fixed: Bad Serial Number entered when cycle count, add initial, or scrapping should be highlighted.
- Fixed: Changing the UOM when adding inventory in the new part wizard still adds the part in its base UOM, not the one that has been specified.
- Fixed:Setting job names for a cycle count screws up addresses of that job in QuickBooks.
- Fixed: Kits and Credit Returns do not work properly with each other.
- Fixed: Kits that do not specify a kit price causes a null pointer exception when one address these to a SO using the SO item wizard.
- Fixed:The back and forward buttons of the SO item wizard causes problems with kit prices.
- Fixed:The client freezes when a user tries to log in to the server that isn't at the specified IP address. This was caused by the company name being displayed in the log in dialog. The company name has been removed from the log in dialog.
- Fixed:If you edit the qty of a WO item on the materials tab to be 0 the client appears to freeze until you enter a valid qty.
- Fixed:If you have an optional stage on a MO the schedule date does not get set properly.
- Fixed:MO deleting a single work order from a MO with with multiple work orders is not working correctly.
- Fixed:Creating a WO that has multiple finished goods where one finished good creates 0 qty corrupts the costing layers and causes problems for LIFO FIFO databases.
- Fixed: Repair WO that goes across multiple tags is not finishing properly, finished good inventory is incorrect.
- Fixed: The Save PORQ has been fixed.
- The Client freezing issue has been mitigated
- The message that the user gets when he tries to delete a carrier that is in use has been improved.
- If you have a corrupt pricing rule you will not get a readable error.
- Fixed:You cannot close the tabs if you are using a MAC computer.
- Fixed:The SavePORq fails if you pass in blank country and state data.
- Fixed:The Setup wizard throws invalid error messages when you try to create a new user, but still creates a new user.
- Fixed:The database update to 2010.6 fails in cases where a database has more than *one state with the same name.
- The on hand column in the monitor module has been removed.
- Fixed:The update should check for database procedures that already exist and drop them if they do exist.
- Fixed:Running Fishbowl as a Service is pegging the processor.
- The “Still in use part – work order” user right has been removed.
- Fixed: License keys show as successfully activated even if you do not have a internet connection.
- The client now waits for the server to launch before it tries to log in, after a installation of Fishbowl. This makes it so that the use does not need a password to log in to the example database.
- Fixed: Creating a new location Group doesn't add it to all of the location group drop down boxes until after the client and server are restarted.
- Fixed: Inactivating a location Group that is selected for a company address can break the address information contacts, you cannot save.
- Fixed: You cannot delete a user once you have logged in with it. An improved error has been added.
- Fixed: In some cases the Fishbowl Server will not start with out a connection to the internet. It throws an invalid activation error.
- Fixed: Your database update will start if you minimize the server UI.
- Fixed: Sending an "&" from the server message to mobile throws an error.
- You can delete parts that have never been used but where imported form QuickBooks.
- Fixed:When you turn on a second serial number tracking for a part that is already tracked by one serial number, a box opens that allows you to assign the new serial numbers to existing inventory, this box has problems in this situations.
- Fixed:If you have a part in each and a product with a UOM of pair you should be able to add 1.5 to SO but you cant.
- Fixed: You can add a product to a part and create a product using the part module, if even if you do not have create access rights to the product module.
- New part wizard won't allow initial inventory into an inactive location, this is fixed.
- New part wizard isn't clearing entered data on add inventory step when going back in the wizard and proceeding again, this is fixed.
- Fixed: New part wizard doesn't display error for bad or blank UOM field.
- New databases only get one custom default custom field instead of 4, users can always go create more.
- Fixed:If you void very large picks the warning dialog can be to large for the screen.
- Fixed:The Picking and Inventory module has been speed up.
- Fixed:If you partially void a pick and the part is serialized, and where the shipment had had several cartons created, the serial numbers are not removed from the shipping module for the items that you voided.
- Fixed:The part module will not open if part id 0 has been deleted from the database.
- Fixed:Sometime you cannot commit the second part of a partially picked line.
- Fixed:When splitting picks & using different tag numbers it splits the packing list correctly, the qty ordered is right, but the qty shipped is wrong.
- Fixed: Having no default shipping location or default receiving location can cause inventory to pull from inactive Location Groups.
- The max items per group option in picking has been removed.
- Fixed:Products with different UOMs from the part UOM do not consume the correct qty.
- Fixed:You cannot delete a carrier if it is in use.
- Fixed:If you edit a PO after it has been issued the last cost is not updated as it should be.
- Fixed:Changing the cost of an item on a PO is not updating the vendor cost record in some cases.
- Fixed: New Cost available warning is coming up every time focus is taken from the Qty field on a PO item.
- Fixed: There is a bad tool tip on the details tab of the Purchase Order on the date created field.
- The Close Short error message now makes more sense.
- Fixed:The Auto PO has no option to allow purchase from vendors that are not set as default on a part.
- Fixed:The PO not field carries over to the note box in the receiving module, but it the note is large you cannot read the entire note.
- Fixed:You can get an order stuck in receiving by using the reconcile line item button on a SO credit return then
- Fixed:Entering a duplicate serial number during the receiving process is throwing and “unknown error” it should say “duplicate serial number”.
- Fixed:COGS total does not show on the export summary report if the total is >1000000.
- Fixed:If you set the receive date on a receipt item then use the big fulfill button it does not set the date properly.
- Vendor Back Order report has been fixed.
- The Kit Report now shows the default kit item for Optional and Variable Optional kit items.
- Shipping is included in the SO Summary and the Description has been fixed.
- Fixed:The Multi Level BOM report uses the wrong cost when multiple stages exist at the save level.
- Fixed:The receiving history report needs to use landed cost not PO item Cost.
- Fixed:The vendor contact on the PO report has been fixed.
- The shipping invoice throws a null error when a customized tracking is used.
- Fixed:The PO Report truncates qty over 100,000.
- Fixed:Fixed:The WO report qty totals are incorrect.
- The WO report now shows part numbers and instructions.
- The WO Traveler Report now has options to show the part number, description and instructions.
- You cannot calculate the inventory value of inventory in a location if you are *using LIFO or FIFO costing methods so this option was removed from the Inventory Valuation Summary Report.
- Fixed:The Advanced search is missing from some modules when the user has selected some other look and feels (like alloy) besides the default
- Fixed:The reorder report is displaying duplicate lines.
- Fixed:The SO summary report class filter is filtering based on the order class not the so item class as it should be.
- Fixed:If an item is closed short the SO Report shows the price as a little box.
- Fixed:If you add a BOM item that is a note type it will show up as null on the WO Report.
- Fixed:The product tree filter in the reports is not working.
- The product tree filter has been fixed.
- Fixed:The default user rights for a new database need to be updated for reports.
- Fixed:The Default Account Mapping Report will return a blank screen if you have not integrated with QuickBooks.
- Fixed:The SO Report shows a extra space if the name is missing.
- The pick efficiency report will no longer show null.
- Fixed:The margins by SO report is showing duplicate lines when one item is partially shipped but others are not yet shipped
- Fixed:The on hand by tracking report description should say that the tracking filter will not search for expiration dates.
- Fixed:The required field on the BOM reports are not actually required, running the for more than a single BOM will time out in most cases, the BOM number should be required in all cases.
- Fixed:The export summary report doesn't use space for the customer/ vendor name, the name wraps to the next line when it doesn't need to.
- Fixed:The product report is showing in correct qty produced when a WO has been partially finished many times.
- Fixed:The cost column on the inventory allocated to WO should be a total cost.
- Fixed:The QuickBooks Export Summary report pulls the wrong dates.
- Fixed:Inactive cost layers in a LIFO or FIFO database causes the multi level BOM report to inaccurately calculate cost.
- Fixed:The WO cost reports cost fields can get off in a LIFO and FIFO database.
- Fixed:The WO projected cost report now displays the finished costs in the correct UOM.
- Fixed: The part activity report will not show UOM adjustments.
- The page count box is bigger in the report viewer.
- The WO forcast report now looks at issued WO and started WO's.
- Fixed: The group by part option makes the vendor name huge.
- Fixed: A note shows as null on the WO report if it was added in the MO module.
- Fixed:The TO summary report has a customer filter.
- Fixed: Notes are not showing properly on the MO traveler.
- Fixed: the customer address list Report doesn't run properly when a customer group isn't specified.
- Fixed: The Z report doesn't subtotal when you filter by register.
- Fixed: The Customer Details List description is dumb.
- Fixed:The hot keys for the report menu is Alt O.
- Fixed:The WO traveler has 2 blank pages at the end of the report.
- Fixed:On the Receipt 3 in report, if the gift receipt is checked the line item price still shows.
- Fixed:The Customer Group parameter does not work.
- Fixed:The Dormant Customers report have customer group filters that do not work
- Fixed:The QB Summary report now requires a date range.
- Fixed:The Costing Layer Valuation Report needs an improved description.
- Fixed:The Export Summary Report needs to just show WOs and it adds all finished goods and raw goods cost together it is confusing.
- Fixed:The Export Summary Report shows all order types when you select to only show SOs and the margins columns is sometimes null.
- Because you cannot use the RMA module to return kits they have been removed from the RMA drop item selector boxes.
- Fixed:You cannot view memos on a fulfilled RMAs
- Fixed:The RMA module number search is not using a “containing” type search.
- Fixed: Misc items were allowed to be entered via right click on SO which caused an error in RMA finish wizard.
- Fixed: The cross ship option for replacement substitute RMA does not show in the * return wizard.
- Fixed: The “All” filter on the RMA search should be capitalized.
- Fixed:Setting a customer on a SO is slow in some databases where customers have hundreds of addresses.
- Back and Forth in add SO item wizard would add additional WO items.
- Fixed:If you add an item to a SO that is a kit and that kit contains an item that has a BOM, you will get the WO wizard pop up even if you should not.
- Fixed: Drop ship items with tracking information (serial numbers) now export tracking information to QuickBooks.
- The “Still in use part – work order” user right has been removed.
- Fixed:Class names are not being properly trimmed.
- Fixed:In some cases the SO to PO can create POs in the wrong qty if a UOM conversion is being used.
- Fixed:Blank class names on soitems causes null errors on the export to QuickBooks.
- Fixed:If the name line of an address is missing there is a blank on the SO address field that looks odd.
- Fixed:The advanced search “Part” filter should read “Product”.
- Fixed: Drop Ship SO should display Vendor PO's created in the "Vendor PO" field.
- Fixed:Changing a location group should changed the location group for the pick if it can.
- Fixed:If you add all available inventory for one part on to an SO, then reduce the qty on the order you will get invalid inventory warning.
- Fixed:The Quickship feature of the sales order module is having trouble fulfilling misc and labor items.
- Fixed:You can add Misc items to a RMA from the SO module, you should not be able to.
- Fixed:Creating Drop Ship Sos should display vendor PO numbers created in the vendor PO field.
- The insufficient Inventory dialog now shows the product description and product number.
- Fixed:If the SO number has a hyphen it it, the un group pick featured will not work.
- Fix:Setting the date using the Quickship wizard will now properly update the date shipped on shipping type items.
- Fixed: The part allocated report is not correct on partially shipped SO items.
- Fixed: Adding an item to a sales order with a BOM that has an option group is incorrectly showing short inventory on items in the option group that were not even selected.
- Fixed:Editing the SO after it was fulfilled caused its status to change in come cases.
- Fixed:The Schedule Module back up task cannot create a new folder, it fails and gives a useless Firebird error message.
- Fixed:You can delete shipping terms even if they are being used by other modules.
- Fixed:Ship gadget and module now defaults to all open
- Fixed:Shipping records with no shipping items can be created.
- Fixed:You can ship items when the module load is out of date if you use the ship button.
- Fixed:When voiding a pick for a saved shipment where you have manually set the * * * Weight the weight can go negative in the carton.
- You can now no longer make a carton weight negative.
- Fixed:Blanks shipments caused by UOM conversions, multiple cartons and voiding.
- Fixed:You should not allow a 0 qty shipping item.
- Fixed: The shipping module can attach the wrong order to the email.
- Fixed:When you use the tracking link in shipping it tries to delete the carton.
- Fixed:The customer contact view pulls multiple contacts for one customer, this screws up Fedex and UPS ship managers.
- Fixed:The Fedex view has a bad join.
- Fixed:Picking a part that is tracked by lot and serial number from two separate tags causes missing lot information.
- Fixed:Picking across three or more tags does not properly commit inventory.
- Fixed:If you change a tax rate if changed the tax of fulfilled orders.
- Fixed:If you do not have a UOM conversion between qty fulfilled on the WO finished good and the qty you split on a SO pick for the finished good, you would get an error that says Not enough qty in target tag.
- Fixed:The User Group module throws a bad error message if you try to save a user group with the same name as an existing user group.
Fishbowl Inventory 2010.6 Change log 7/9/10
Bill of Materials
- Apostrophe in BOM name prevented duplicating the BOM, this is fixed.
- Fixed:Changing the BOM qty can make qtys of raw materials that should be integral to non integral. For raw materials and finished goods that have a UOM of each changing the qty of the BOM to build will change the material qty then round to the highest whole number.
- If you have a class name with a white space at the end it can cause a null pointer error on the export to QuickBooks. Whitespace is not trimmed from class names.
CSV Imports & Exports
- Fixed:Importing an order with a miss spelled state code will set the state code in the sales order address to be blank.
- Fixed:The customer CSV import does not allow the same amount of characters as the customer name field.
- Fixed:The PPVP is still not exporting columns and headers correctly.
- Fixed: Vendor import removes the state field from the vendor record.
- Fixed:The PPVP import is requiring more fields than it should, it should only require fields indicated in the instructions.
- The SO import sets the Location Group to the users location group instead of the first location group.
- Fixed:You get a bad error message when you try to import a customer with a duplicate name.
- The customer import instructions now indicate that each address name must be unique.
- Credit limit allows for a negative value to be entered on customer details.
- Creating new customer as a job, then changing from job to separate customer in new customer wizard still creates customer as a job.
- De-selecting "Tax Exempt" option should clear tax exemption number, this is fixed.
- Fixed:When creating a new country with a blank abbreviation the error message warns about a bank postal code.
- Fixed:You cannot delete and address contact.
- Fixed:Fishbowl allows more numbers in the customer credit field than QuickBooks.
- Duplicate customer error message is generic and non descriptive, this is fixed.
- Adding address information to an address grays out the type combo box.
- Alert note field is much larger that allowed number of characters, the field size has been reduced and only allows 90 characters to be entered.
- Fixed:You cannot delete customers or vendors that are created using a CSV import.
- Changed example.fdb report default date range to be all, so that all reports return results.
- Blank state and country codes will now be null or named unknown or unknown with state code or database id.
- Fixed:The Open SO Gadget does not save column widths.
- Fixed:If the picking advanced search has the completely fulfillment flag saved it will not load in the the gadget.
- Fixed:The actual ship date filter on the shipping advanced search does not set the gadget filters.
- Fixed:You can not open the discount module if you have a discount set to use an invalid account type.
- Fixed:When you have a discount that does not have a valid account set the exporting error makes no since.
- Fixed:When you do not have a name for a discount you get a null error in the QuickBooks export.
- Email settings have been removed from example.fdb so that an email prompt will not pop up.
- PO email template pulls the attention line as the vendor contact, this is fixed.
- Fixed: Moving the same serial number from 2 clients concurrently allows move.
- Fixed: Activating by license Key doesn't recognize activation code.
- Fixed: Client freezes when maximum number of users has been reached, should inform user that license limit has been reached.
- Fixed: When loading MO module SO information should only show for orders linked to a sales order
- Multiple finished goods allowed a negative cost to be entered when finishing a WO, this is fixed.
- Fixed: Consuming Less than original on MO should adjust qty for finished goods.
- MO Projected cost report shows null when run on FIFO/LIFO database if the part hasn't been in stock, this is fixed - it now shows $0 or pulls historical cost.
- MO Projected cost report sorts WO's differently depending on entered or issued status.
- Fixed: WO details not saving qty changes on WO when cursor is left on the field.
- Fixed: Completing sub levels of a staged BOM with a separate BOM also on the MO removes both top level WO's when deleting one.
- The error message that you get when you turn tracking on for a part has been updated.
- New part wizard limits negative price to be entered on product, this is fixed.
- You can now receive payments on unissued Sales Orders. You can now unissue Sales Orders with payments.
- Fixed: Using the Binocular button in pick created a line item with 0 qty.
- Fixed: Grouping pick condenses pick item screen - added scroll bar to group list.
- Fixed:If you sort the pick items you cannot select the items in the table.
- Fixed:The pick gadget does not load correctly.
- Fixed:The status search in the picking advanced search filters for “all open” when the filter is left blank, but is should for “all”.
- Fixed:The order type filter doesn't set the gadget filter when it should.
- Fixed:The carrier parameter in the picking advanced search will not save.
- Fixed: POS is not saving changes made in the details tab.
- Deleting System Property requires server restart, this is fixed.
- Index out bounds errors fixed.
- Edit sequence not found error fixed.
- Fixed: Quickship not referencing shipping module options for ship type items.
- Fixed: Receiving items, then changing part number won't allow reconcile by weight.
- Landed cost wizard over-inflated cost when adding reconciled costs then cancelling wizard, this is fixed.
- The SO report does not print a line when the report has two pages, this is fixed.
- Fixed:MO Projected cost report shows null when run on FIFO/LIFO database if the part hasn't been in stock, this is fixed it now shows $0 or pulls historical cost.
- Fixed:MO Projected cost report sorts WO's differently depending on entered or issued status.
- Fixed:The unit cost is not correct on the WO cost report for work orders with fulfilled picks.
- Fixed:The reorder report has duplicate lines.
- The on hand with tracking date filter does not work, so it was removed.
- Fixed:The customer reports do not show customer addresses that do not have states or countries.
- Fixed:The customer price list is not ordering by product number.
- Vendor Backorder report only showing items that are partially received, this is fixed.
- The bill date in the receiving module will default to blank, which will set the bill date to today in QuickBooks. If you set the date on a receipt, the date you set will be the default date the next time you load the receipt and the next time you receive.
- You cannot edit an address through the Sales Order Module if the state or country has been left blank.
- Option to "default the salesperson to the customer's default salesperson" is setting the default salesperson on the customer when creating a new customer.
- Fixed:The error message need to be readable when saving an SO that is using a sales order number that is already in use.
- Fixed:Sales Orders with many Work Orders attached load and save very slow.
- Quickship wizard doesn't allow for keyboard control to select a payment option, this is fixed.
- Changing the customer on a sales order with configurable parts duplicates price adjustments on the order.
- You get an error message if you try to Quickship an order that has more than one pick.
- You cannot create a new customer if your default ship terms are inactive.
- The QuickShipRq has been fixed.
- Fixed:The right click context menu on ship cartons reads cartons/item instead of item.
- Fixed:The ship button can ship an order even if a required custom field has not been set.
- Fixed: Opening the server options box by right clicking on the server in the system try is opening multiple of the same options box.
- Fixed: Client is Freezing.
- Fixed:You can not save a tax rate if you have only changed the name.
- Saving a tax rate name with a duplicate name throws a good error message.
- Fixed:The date created is not set on a new tax rate.
- Admin user not assigned initials in new database, this is fixed.
- Warning added when new user is created with no initials.
Fishbowl Mobile Warehouse
- Fixed: Receiving Serialized parts in UOM other than each does not convert.
Fishbowl Inventory 2010.5 Change log - 6/10/2010
- Fixed: You can save addresses with no street.
- Saving a new state is now case insensitive. For example ut and UT is now considered the same state code.
- Tabbing out of a state box is closed the drop down box.
- The sort for state drop down box has been fixed so that if you type a state code that code will always be selected by default.
- You could not save and address on a PO when there was not a contact name, this bug has been fixed.
- You could not export a customer to QuickBooks if it has a pager number saved on the address.
- The address selector name would sometime show the wrong name in the sales order edit address box.
- If you are trying to save two addresses of the same type and set them both as default you got an error message that is not helpful, the new error message tells you how to fix your mistake.
Bill of Materials
- Multi Level BOM shows double costs on the MO projected cost report
- The BOM advanced search would not populate the normal search fields with filter selections.
CSV Imports & Exports
- Fixed: The part CSV export is not exporting custom fields.
- If you try to add a new address to a customer that has no addresses, the client would freeze when you tried to save.
- The customer name search list sort now ignores numbers.
- The bug that prevented you from deleting a customer has been fixed.
- Customers with null addresses because of SDK imports where causing the QuickBooks export to fail, the 2010.5 database update will fix these customer records, and tier two support has a quick fix for these databases.
- The customer module sometimes made you refresh customers(it gives you a this record is out of date error) when you did not need to, this has been fixed.
- The auto update will not fail if other users are using Fishbowl.
- The show all check box has been moved to the upper right hand side of the module.
- You could delete a discount that was being used on an open order, this caused problems on the QuickBooks export (object id not found), now you cannot delete discounts if they are in use.
- The Shipping email template bill to name parameter has been fixed.
- The uninstaller will be canceled if the Server is running.
- The installer is now only installing the Firebird super version not the classic version, this is better for all multi cor processors.
- The BOM advanced search in MO was not finding orders if the MO had two Bill of materials.
- The auto MO class filter is now working again.
- The auto MO is no excluding inactive parts.
- Fixed:You are able to add deleted parts to an order if you deleted a part and did not restart the Fishbowl Client.
- The new part wizard no long displays the “do you want to give this away” message.
- You can no longer change the weight UOM of a part if that part has open shipments.
- Editing pricing rules no works properly.
- The picking advanced search now sets the picking gadget filters correctly.
- If a pick is started you can not right click and select commit from the context menu, this has been fixed.
Post (Export to QuickBooks)
- Fixed:The Ship to address in Fishbowl is posting to the Bill to address in QuickBooks.
- When a customer in Fishbowl had two addresses on default and one that was not default, the email address that was not marked as default was being sent to the QuickBooks email address.
- Exporting errors caused by addresses that are too long for the QuickBooks fields have been fixed.
- "Edit Sequence" errors on the export to QuickBook have been fixed.
- You cannot load the details tab of a purchase order if you have not selected a customer, this has been fixed.
- Right Click context Menu on the PO item has been fixed.
- The error message that is thrown when a item has been received put into a new tag and the voided has been changed to be more accurate.
- The kit report has been updated to display variable-optional kit items probably.
- The Margins By Customer report displays percentages correctly.
- The Bill of Lading report header and footer has been cleaned up.
- The Batch pick ticket shows invalid picks on their own page.
- Clicking on the reports Sales Order folder would load a report in the Sales Order List.
- The Report menu is now alphabetical.
- The dormant customer report is now working properly, the month filter has been fixed. The dormant customer report will not show customers who have never been used on and order.
- The date filter on the Work Order Cost report has been fixed.
- The Sales Back Order report has been fixed.
- The "New Tracking" label report now defaults to 30 labels.
- The WO traveler report instructions are now in the correct order.
- The Sales Order Summary Report Date Last Changed filter has been fixed.
- The Sales Order Summary Report was doubling when Sales Orders had subtotals, this is now fixed.
- The Sales Order Summary report shipping header bug has been fixed.
- Fixed bug on customer statement
- The Export Summary report now shows kit price adjustments.
- The Price Discrepancy report now works correctly with kits.
- Fixed: You are able to saving a bill to address would save over the top of the ship to address.
- Duplicating a closed short SO creates an order with qty of zero, this is fixed, these items are not created with a qty of one.
- You could delete a finished good from the configuration tab of a SO item, this caused problems with work orders, this has been fixed.
- Fixed:When deleting a Sales Order that has had a payment and invalid error is thrown, “Cannot delete SO because it is an estimate”.
- If you changed the qty of a so item that was set to be a credit return a “insufficient inventory” error was thrown, this didn't make since and was removed.
- The GDS exception error that was thrown when the fulfillment date of an order was changed has been fixed.
- The SO item Configuration tab has been removed when item was added to the order by selecting "Pick from existing inventory."
- Fixed: The insufficient inventory warning was incorrectly reporting shortage when the product UOM was different than the part UOM.
- The "Attention" name from the address once again displays in the SO address fields.
- When Fishbowl cannot connect to the internet to check for updates a good error message is thrown.
- You can now restore backups from the Fishbowl Server Administration.
- Fixed:The Shipping address field is not showing the address attention name.
- The after the shipping wizard is complete the shipping search list is refreshed.
- The "Attention" field from an address is once again displayed in the shipping module address field.
- The database username and password “gone” “fishing” has write access to the shipping import table.
- Fixed: Saving an address change to a TO will put the state of the "from address" into the state of the "to address".
- When deleting a UOM conversion, an accurate message is thrown.
- The Fishbowl setup wizard default company name is Default Address.
Fishbowl Inventory 2010.4 Change log - 5/13/2010
- A comma in a email contact name was breaking email, this is fixed.
- The PPVP has been fixed again. The columns headers where not lining up, we fixed this... really.
- The text on step 2 of the export wizard was corrected.
- PPVP export instructions regarding the Group column have been corrected.
- The vendor export was failing if the vendor had inactive custom fields.
- Switching databases with out restarting ones server no longer causes UOM null pointers.
- SMTP email has been fixed.
- The move wizard in the inventory module will pop up even when all qty is committed in the selected tag, this has been fixed.
- The module option always print traveler has been removed and an option is now in the start wizard.
- The auto MO location Group filter is working properly.
- When you processed a credit payment on a return (negative credit card payment), the payment wizard would not include today in the last 30 days search.'
- The help button has been removed from the new part wizard, we don't have these anyplace else and it was not pointing a help article.
- In rare cases the default income account for a product was automatically set to a variance account, this is fixed.
- If you are saving a part and you get the error “You must select a valid account for each type” it was likely caused by the variance account for that part having been set to an improper type of account. This was caused by the ppvp.csv import. The import has been fixed to not allow this. To fix a database remove all cost variance accounts form the part table in the database.
- Selected Tag does not have enough available error has been fixed. This was caused by the select tag button not adjusting properly for UOM conversions.'
Post to QuickBooks (Export)
- Posting (Exporting) to a QuickBooks file that has a closing date and password set will throw an error message on the export, instead of doubling the item receipt or bill. The user must open QuickBooks and remove the QuickBooks closing date password in order to get rid of the error message during QuickBooks post.
- Date driven payments terms are set as date driven when exported to QuickBooks. They were coming over as standard payment terms.
- Deleting a product would not delete any pricing inactive pricing rules that where associated with it.
- Fix: Drop Ship PO items that where partially fulfilled and then closed short where throwing an error when saving: “Unable to Store Data”.
- Voiding receipt items will not set a date fulfilled.
- The auto PO location Group filter is working properly.
- The auto PO was pulling the WO allocated number from the materials tab of the MO, but is should have been pulling from WO details tab.
- The advanced search in receiving would not find parts that where added from the reconcile wizard. Fixed.
- Inventory Availability Report was cutting off information in the margins, this has been fixed.
- The Tag Bar Code One Off report was running very slow now it is instantaneous.
- The Shipping Invoice Report was not calculating tax correctly, this is fixed.
- The part committed report was not correctly reporting parts committed to Work Orders or parts that where set to be picked in part UOM only, this has been fixed.
- The Compare Sales by Month report columns now stretch properly when long descriptions are used.
- Reports once again save to a xls format.
- The reorder report now shows parts to reorder when they reach their reorder point, it was showing parts to reorder only when the part was below the reorder point. The reorder report and auto PO now function the same way regarding ROP and OUL.
- The MTD Sales report description has been updated. The text “from greatest to least” was inaccurate so it was removed.
- The Part Cost over Time sort has been corrected.
- The MO projected cost report was not calculating the cost correctly if the WO had service type items. The total cost was was correct, but item costs did not display correctly.
- Updated to iReport 3.7.2.
- Running the RMA return wizard would force the user to reload the RMA, before one could mark the RMA as resolved. The reload was not needed.'
- Discounts can be searched for using The SO advanced search number field.
- White space from the end of search words in Fishbowl are now trimmed.
- The configuration wizard back and forward navigation is working properly.
- The SO advanced search will now find names with single quotes.
- The hot key for moving order items up and down is ctrl + shift up and down, this is fixed in TO PO and SO.
- Price adjustments on configurable WO with a default qty of 0 are now applied correctly.
- Problems shipping Transfer Orders have been fixed.
- When one changes the name of a UOM the description of a UOM conversion is updated.
- UOM's with long names now read correctly in the part module.
Fishbowl Inventory 2010.3 Change log - 3/18/2010
- Auto MO is now creating all needed work orders
- The MO cost report works with repair and custom work orders.
- Adding additional items to a WO when the pick is finished causes a null pointer if the item conversion causes a non integral conversion to each.
- Changing the WO items by adding and deleting items when a pick has already been committed will no longer cause committed number problems.
- You can now add a BOM to a MO by typing the description or the BOM number. This is a new BOM module Option.
- A new warning was added to the WO consumption step. It explains that qtys in red need to be changed manually.
A Reverse WO will now remove stages.
- The MO cost report was showing the cost for repair items twice, this is fixed.
- You where unable to add repair items to a WO with out a raw material, this is fixed.
- When completing a WO with two picks you now need to go to the picking module to complete the picks before you can use the WO finish wizard.
- The extended price of a SO is now updated correctly on the SO Report if the item has a BOM price adjustment.
- The extended price of a SO is now updated correctly on the Invoice Report if the item has a BOM price adjustment.
- The TO summary Report shows line item details.
- The Sales Back Order Report shortage summary has been corrected and copied to the forums.
- The Export Summary report now properly reports work orders.
- The Z report now sorts by the payment type, then the sales order number.
- The WO Flag Report is now using the location Group filter.
- The Sales by Month report shows full UOM abbreviation.
- The SO Summary report shows all items correctly.
- The Bill of lading Report was creating extra unnecessary pages.
- The Bill of lading report no longer shows duplicate lines when items had been added to different cartons.
- Packing weights on the Bill of Lading report no longer report null when they are left blank.
- A part parameter was added to the cycle count list report.
- A bug in the pick ticket was causing it to pull incorrect orders when it was pulled up using the batch printing option.
The Part Committed report was not reporting parts that where committed to WOs when the pick was finished.
The Bill Of Lading Report was showing to many cartons.
- Issues with previewing a report on a Mac has been fixed.
The BOM report was not displaying available and short qty correctly, this is fixed.
- The auto PO will fail if a UOM conversion is missing for a Part and the vendor record. An error is now reported and the UOM conversion will need to be created in order for the auto PO to function.
Exports to QuickBooks
- Associated price items that are added to a Sales Order where failing to export to QuickBooks throwing a null error, this was caused by a mismatch in the Associated Price description on the sales order and the Associated price description in the product module. The export to QuickBooks now reports the error message correctly.
- Using a colon to designate a job was causing export failures, this has been fixed.
- The items to post count refreshes properly after you export to QuickBooks.
- The accounting module option to export all to a single customer FB_Customer is fixed.
- A variance account can no loner set be set to a COGS account.
- Exporting an order with a customer that was missing a main address or bill to address was throwing a null error on the export to QuickBooks. A proper error message is reported.
- The Associated Prices problem that caused Null pointers on the QuickBooks export have been fixed.
The table that shows what is importing now shows importing Jobs.
- Transaction not in balance errors have been fixed.
- Setting the billable flag to false on QuickBooks General Journal Entries on COGS accounts causes QuickBooks Exports to fail, we now only try to set this flag for General Journal Entries on Expense accounts.
- We fixed object not found error message that you got when you had configured QuickBooks then deleted an account that was being used by Fishbowl.
- The null error when running the QuickBooks configuration wizard has been fixed. This was caused when the configuration with QuickBooks had been completed once before and an account being used by Fishbowl had been deleted from QuickBooks, but then recreated using the exact same name.
Imports and Exports
- The SO import now creates new customers.
- CSV imports can no longer set finished goods as a stage.
- Transactions CSV import has been fixed.
- The receiving data import has been fixed.
- The cycle count import allowed for fractional qtys to be added for parts with integral UOMs.
- Renamed Vendor Pricing Export to Product Pricing so that is was not confused with the vendor pricing import.
- Exporting a BOM with notes has been fixed.
- Importing a CSV with improper formatting no longer breaks the BOM sort order.
- The PPVP export columns where getting off if a user had inactive custom fields.
- You can no longer add a new customer using CSV that doesn't have a Main Address.
Bill of Materials
- You can now set a 0 for the qty of variable BOM items.
- BOM's containing items with a qty of 0 now properly save.
- The tool tip on the BOM auto create setting has been updated for when short has been changed setting.
- Always create types of BOMs where not creating all needed work orders when the finished good UOM was different then the Raw Material UOM and there was no conversion between the parts UOMs.
- You cannot delete the Main Office Address.
- When you create your First Address for a customer the default check box is set.
- You are now required to set 1 default address of each type.
- Adding a new state will not warn you if you state abbreviation is longer than 3 characters when it isn't.
- You can no longer save customer contacts with out a name.
- The consignment module now creates sales orders using the correct UOM conversions.
- Auto fulfill module option for move type Transfer Orders was failing. This has been fixed.
Set up Wizard
- The location drop down box is populated on new databases.
- The right click has been disabled for miscellaneous credits.
- The SO advanced search was not filtering by location group properly.
- Kits that contained both kit option groups and items on a always manufacture BOM caused kit option group not to pop up. This is fixed.
- You can no longer delete ship items by sending them to a carton that doesn't exist. This was causing blank ship confirmation screens.
- The issue with the client locking up if the server was closed unexpectedly is resolved.
- A major memory leak has been fixed that was effecting reports, imports, exports, and lists in Fishbowl.
- The Fishbowl Service Installer has been fixed.
- New UOM's are not updating the PO item drop down box correctly.
- The view only user access right for discounts are working correctly.
- There is no longer an option in the Fishbowl Server to connect to a remote QuickBooks Database.
- Boolean custom fields are not setting correctly.
- The issue for Pricing rules where rules referencing empty product trees showed all products on the details tab of the pricing module has been fixed.
- The view only user access right allowed users to add new vendors, this has been fixed.
- Creating a vendor then deleting it from Fishbowl would cause an export failure, this has been fixed.
- When adding an image to Fishbowl you now get a proper error message if you are trying to add an image type that is not comparable.
- Hitting tab when your focus is in a Quick Add will now progress you focus instead of adding the item.
- When you have filtered a drop down list (by typing) and you click the “more” link, you are now shown more results but your filter is still applied.
- Fishbowl will now allow the same name subclass to exist in two different parent classes.
- User Group and Location Group searches are now using wild card searches.
- Credit card processing was failing if no country was provided, this is fixed.
- You can no longer enter a negative weight or Dimension in the part module.
- We fixed the “cannot divide by zero error” in receiving that happened when you tried to accept 0 and reject 1.
- Closing short a PO that had a reconciled but not received item left the receipt open forever.
- Vendor Part Numbers now display properly in the receiving.
- Using the fulfill button to receive now properly sets the bill date in QuickBooks.
- Voiding a pick was putting inventory into the incorrect location.
- The button in Fishbowl “Have Fishbowl find some tags” was able to pick from non-pickable locations.
- Picking from 2 tags in the same location splits the pick item correctly.
- Fixed an issue in picking that left parts committed that should not be. This happened when the user committed items in picking then removed these items from their MO.
- TOs will now use the default address for the company module.
Fishbowl Inventory 2010.2 Change log - 2010-02-04
This page was last updated on 01-21-2009
- The user is notified by an error if Accounts that are set as default in the FB accounting module have been deleted from Fishbowl.
- If an account has been deleted from QuickBooks and that account is being used in FB the account will be set as inactive during the next import.
- If a QuickBooks account is deleted and that account is being used on a FB part then FB will try to use the default account from the accounting module
- Customers that have been imported from QuickBooks, but have no customers, cannot be properly used in Fishbowl Sales Orders with out freezing the client.
- A description has been added to accounts created by Fishbowl
- If you choose to head the mark as posted warning focus returns to standard export.
- Carrier from the shipment in Fishbowl now exports to the Invoice
- Tracking will now be exported to QuickBooks by default.
- Accounts that are not in QuickBooks any longer bug are set as default in QuickBooks show errors.
- Exporting a customer with more then 5 address lines to QuickBooks is properly handled.
- Serial numbers exporting to QuickBooks are no longer truncated.
- Exporting to QuickBooks while the Fishbowl Server is running in eve.bat mode will now work on new integrations.
- If an account in QuickBooks we give a proper error message.
- We are now properly reporting account imports.
- The Billable check box on QuickBooks Journal Entries is no longer set.
- The billable flag isn't set on QuickBooks Journal entries.
- Discounts in QuickBooks match fishbowl discounts.
- Very long contacts will no longer cause problems on export to QuickBooks.
- Inactivating a parent customer in Fishbowl will inactivate all of its jobs.
- Errors when exporting customers have been fixed
- Exporting customers updates contact information in QuickBooks
- The city, state and zip search has been fixed for customers.
- Inactive customers will no longer show in drop down lists.
- Adding new items to a SO when the SO status is picking will not create new picks.
- Quickship will now work properly even if the user try's to ship more than is available in a tag.
- Moving backwards through the Quickship wizard will no longer report strange numbers.
- You can now edit the country and state in the SO module address fields.
- The SO and PO now properly check for invalid UOM integral conversions about each when one edits the qty.
- The wizard default keys no longer default to "back".
- Changing the qty for BTO items on a SO no longer launches the configuration dialog.
- Changing a misc SO item qty to zero caused a problems when opening the receipt.
- RMA now checks for invalid UOM conversions.
- Problems fixed when there is no UOM conversion for part weight and ship item weight.
- A fulfilled receipt shows as partial in the receiving module.
- UOM conversions used on a PO can no longer be deleted
- Misc. purchases with UOMs of pounds no longer cause issues in receiving.
Bill of Material
- A proper error message is given to a user when the qty of the item is set to null.
- Adding a note to a bill of material will not cause an error on csv BOM export.
- All new BOMS on new databases default to When Short.
- The PO summary Report now shows Misc Items.
- The turn over report has been fixed.
- A payment method parameter has been added to Fishbowl Report Filters.
- The on hand by date reports shows average cost even if the qty is 0.
- iReport has been updated to version 3.6.2.
- The export summary has an option to show items not posted
- The part description has been added to the WO report.
- The WO Cost Report now has a date range filter.
- The single part/product label reports correctly begin to print at the correct position if one uses the “start at label” parameter.
- The SO invoice now properly shows an price adjustment from kits and work orders.
- The Purchase History report now properly includes miscellaneous sale items.
- Users with no rights to run a report can no longer use print preview.
- The Purchase History Report properly uses UOM conversions.
- Serial numbers have been added to the WO report.
- A dormant customer report was added.
- The reorder report no longer shows inactive parts.
- The auto po only returns parts with a default vendor record.
- The On Hand with Tracking report now shows exp dates even if you are using other types of tracking.
- The Margins by Product Report has been fixed.
- The SO tax report runs correctly.
- The Products on Order Report wasn't including items after they had been picked.
- Alignment on the MO traveler foot has been fixed.
- The WO instructions Footer has been added.
- Tax on the Export Summary report is calculated correctly for partial items.
- The default report for BOM is the BOM report.
- The WO flag report shortage summary has been corrected.
- You can no longer receive into a "non receivable" location even if it is set as the parts default location.
- Picking will handle a null qty in the tracking search.
- Starting a pick will now use pick to clean settings
- Pick items correctly report short qty after multiple voids.
- Voiding a pick created from a TO now properly sets the TO item status back to entered
- Finishing a pick then voiding it for a BTO SO item will no longer release the qty of the SO item.
- You can now use the space bar or enter key to multi-select serial numbers is picking or inventory.
- Non-Inventory parts now properly split and finish.
- BTO picks are now voidable, and a warning tells the user that voiding a BTO pick removes the tie to any SO.
- You can now properly edit qty on so items that are BTO if their status if valid for editing.
- The tag combo box in picking is cleared when nothing in the pick item table is selected.
- Picking location displays the source location not destination.
- Picking items tracked by lot from a single location properly picks and consumes inventory
- BTO pick times now show on a pick ticket even if they are committed.
- Voiding a pick sets the destination tag correctly.
- You can now unissue a SO if it had a BTO items and the pick has been voided.
- MO's will properly close short when the SO that it is tied to is voided or closed short.
- A WO that has multiple repairs on a custom BOM will function correctly.
- WO's that where created by always manufacture can be deleted if the SO is fulfilled.
- The add customer binoculars has been fixed.
- You can search by BOM number in the MO module.
- Partially completing a WO that creates two different finished goods properly commits the correct items to a BTO SO
- Repair goods now show on the outstanding WO report.
- The MO wizard shows 0 as available to build not negative
- Adding a product to a SO where the BOM is BTO and the finished good is service now properly creates a WO.
- Finished goods on a MO now show as on order and raw goods do not show as on order.
- Inventory allocated to WO is now calculated correctly.
- Changing the location group on a WO updates the WO pick location Group.
- The available to build in the BOM wizard on MO now calculates availability based on qty available and on hand
- Adding an item to a WO after the pick was finished no longer uncommitted inventory for other picks.
- A customer Job has been added to the WO edit box, this exports to QuickBooks.
- BTO items can no longer be added as credit returns to a SO.
- UOM conversions for non-inventory parts no longer screw up WO costs.
Imports and Exports
- UOM conversion import Prevents bad UOM conversions
- You can no longer create labor, Overhead, Capital Equipment as a product using the import.
- The BOM import no longer let you set UOMs on BOM items unless a valid UOM conversion exists.
- The default Location CSV export now exports all parts, even if the default location isn't set.
- The CSV SO import and export properly export tax rate and properly import tax rates.
- The BOM export now exports in a more intuitive order, this makes it easier to import the file.
- The part product and vendor pricing export puts products in correct column.
- The picking data import now works.
- The PO import correctly sets vendor part numbers.
- User CSV import requires a location group.
- You can import the standard cost of a part was added to ppvp.
- Duplicating a part will now properly set the new parts tracking settings.
- The advanced search for vendor part no longer returns duplicate results.
- The access rights for picking line item controls have been fixed.
- A move type PO does not leave inventory incorrectly committed.
- A put away type TO does not leave parts committed.
- The module option “leave tags” was causing tracking columns to disappear, this is fixed.
- You can no longer adjust tags that are in transit.
- Cancelling Log no longer throws errors.
- The client doesn't crash if the server time out disconnects.
- The Gone Fishing password allows Fedex and UPS ship managers to write the Fishbowl database.
- UOM conversions that are in use can no longer be deleted.
- Pricing rules discounts no longer round on display.
- Pricing rules access rights have been fixed.
- State abbreviations cannot have duplicates.
Fishbowl Inventory 2010.1 Change log - 2009-12-03
- Raw Good qty calculated correctly when WO consume less than original demand
- MO delete doesn’t consider MO status
- Allocated now considers WO qty properly
- You are no able to finish a WO after manually adding a Repair Item
- 3689 WO Show BOM Breakdown on the WO
- UOM issue with SOitems and MOitems
- Always Manufacture filter on Auto PO properly filters PO results
- MO search speed improved
- Ability to void SO generated MO
- Enter selects and MO in the MO search
- The DB conversion correctly updates partial WO
- Database update properly creates picks for existing closed SO BTO items
- Use is now able to split a WO if inventory is short
- Disassemble WO correctly handle partially built WO
- Partially complete MO’s save
- The Forecast report shows drop ship qty
- Changed the descriptions on batch reports
- Items added after a WO is started now attach their notes to WO traveler
- The part description has been added to the WO traveler report
- The WO traveler report is properly updates when FG are added after start
- The WO flag parameter note description updated
- 3551 We need a standalone WO report
- WO Forecast properly handles UOM conversions
- WO Forecast Report shows properly reports qty for WO
- MO traveler print prompt
- MO traveler will prompt to print when the WO is started
- 4812 Add part #s to the BOM notes report
- 18453 On hand by date is not taking cycle counts in to account.
- On hand by date report fixed
- Outstanding WO Report date due parameter is working properly
- Forecast Report shows so items qty correctly
- WO forecast report drop ship items correctly report
- Packing list properly displays qty shipped in each carton
- The part allocated report properly reports inventory allocated to a WO.
- The export summary report description has been updated to correctly describe the report.
- Dashboard save layout is saving properly
- Scroll bars have been added inventory module tag info and right click header menu
Export to QuickBooks
- Rounding issues for WO accounting adjustments corrected
- WO will now repost if user performs a repost
- Editing an account to a valid account will not throw info messages
- If you have a part referencing an invalid account, the part module will now load anyway.
- Import BOM now contains prompt column
- BOM correctly check sub BOMs for recursive items
- Long BOM item descriptions are handled in the database update
- BOM import instructions updated
- BOM import WO BOM number removed
- An advanced search has been added the the BOM item wizards.
- The Auto PO report location group filters have been corrected
- The Auto PO available number has been corrected
- The Auto PO report considers reorder points properly
- The Auto PO report can be grouped by vendor
- The Auto PO report include no ROP/OUL filter has been corrected
- Reconciling PO items consumed as raw goods by a WO
- Auto PO filters corrected
- SO and PO class changes properly flow
- Receiving tag assignment dialog correctly defaults existing tag
- When a PO is created from a drop ship soitem the SO number is added to the customer *SO number field on the PO
- Consignment properly interfaces with pick
- Pick ticket now shows committed parts if parameter is set
- Split pick items that are partially shipped can now be voided
- Completely fulfillable properly filters location groups and non inventory parts
- Pick tracking wizard formats expiration dates correctly
- Pick correctly commits inventory when tag has been edited
- UOM problems in picking parts tracked by lot type
- The Picking tracking wizard search used wild card search.
- The start button correctly suggests locations per the picking module options (lifo, fifo, pick to clean).
- The pick tracking wizard search is not case insensitive.
- Using the “Have fishbowl find tags” button in QuickShip now properly works in Quick Ship.
- Substitute products are properly added to a SO
- Arrow keys in the SO add item wizard correctly function
- Changing class on a PO or SO correctly functions
- Added Associated Prices using the Hot Key has been fixed.
- Using Kits on a SO can no longer pick partial integral (ea) UOMs.
- You can now fulfill misc credits from the Quick Ship wizard.
- Optional Kit items that have BOM that are BTO. The the kit option wizard now runs properly.
- You now get a proper error when you try to un-issue a SO that contains a always create WO.
- Quick shipping many of the same item that are tracked by lot and in the same location no longer deletes pick items and properly commits and consumes inventory
- The SO Backorder report now wraps the SO#
Part and Product
- Non inventory parts are able to convert to inventory parts
- Product Tree categories can be edited
- Use cannot create a part via the quick add unless he has rights to part
Tax rate and payments
- Tax rate changes properly save
- Used payment terms inactivation is properly restricted
- Fixed some rounding issues with taxrates
- The word Transaction is now spelled correctly.
- The customer csv import now properly imports carriage returns
Fishbowl Server Administration
- Creates database
Fishbowl Inventory 2010 Change log - 2009-10-29
- 10717 QB Class names are not refreshed until reloading the client
- 10745 Customer | export to Quickbooks always uses Main Address name
- 17802 Standard cost values are wrong after certain steps.
- 17971 Changing the standard cost after reconcile but before export causes in accurate quickbooks update
- 18289 Country not importing into Fishbowl
New Bill of Material
- 4922 Edit BOM items of Configurable parts
- 12058 Allowing the change of a UOM for optional parts on a BOM
- 13256 The Ability to add a part to its OWN BOM
- 13323 BOM notes are not refreshed until you hit the save button.
- 14172 Changing item from standard to optional makes the parent part show twice in child part's details
- 15272 Bill of Material Cost Roll Up...
- 15273 Variable Labor on BOM...
- 16985 Changing a optional type bill of material item to a standard type does not delete the associated records from the bomoption table
- 10118 CONSIGNMENT | three sided boxes in new location wizard.
- 14019 Allow to specify sales rep when creating an order from the consignment module by customer's default salesperson.
- 14620 Consignment search requires exact name
- 15362 CONSIGNMENT / scrapping a tag with the module option turned on to not delete tags, still delets tags
- 4231 Core - Login | The exit on the login button does not save the client position
- 10143 Take out all the Maven1 build scripts for the main Fishbowl Trunk
- 16523 Database size doesn't allow for file imports....especially PPVP
- 9730 Mis-aligned buttons on the Groups tab
- 11601 CUSTOMER | credit not deleting
- 16187 Double click needs to work on "Customer Groups" step of New Customer Wizard
- 15629 Shipping wizard freezes when the default email address for customer only contains spaces
- 17535 "Bcc sent receipt" option doesn't appear to do anything.
- 17906 Email Template option, "@CUSTOMERPO" is broken.
- 11506 EXPORT | sales order export exports custom fields when you tell it not to.
- 11507 EXPORT | inactive custom fields are exporting in the sales order export.
- 11549 EXPORT | IMPORT | problem with sales order export/import with associated pricing.
- 11850 Reorder level export exports inactive parts without clarification.
- 15092 Part cost export instructions and column header "AvePartCost" needs to be changed to "AvgPartCost"
- 15874 Part Cost Export | Average Cost field needs to calculate out to 5 decimal places
- 16253 PO and SO export need to include the item headers as well
- 18121 Inventory Quantities exporting blank
- 17836 Company Module Image for the logo will not save full size image
- 11136 Import | Importing a customer with more than one address doesn't work
- 4158 Batch Cycle Count import displays weird text for Part Activity Log
- 11332 IMPORT | when you import a new location it will not show up in drop downs until you restart your server.
- 11345 IMPORT | add error when acct does not exist with asso price type.
- 11389 IMPORT | no error when you have a dup code.
- 11615 IMPORT | PPVendorPricing | You can enter weights into parts you should not be able to have weights on.
- 13035 PPVP allows you to import/export info from/into an inactive Custom Field
- 14339 Importing BOM allows you to change BOM for configurable parts while there is inventory in stock...
- 15359 Default Locations: we need a better message for trying to change a Defalut Location to one that doesn't exist
- 15795 SO import allows negative qtys to be imported
- 17918 SO import says it will create a tax rate if it doesn't find it. It doesn't, it errors out.
- 18036 Shopping cart imports no longer work in 2009.3
- 18149 User import should not allow you to change the admin LG rights
- 9879 INV | Cycle count | batch file | Results indicates variances for data that matches
- 11191 Costing Layers should show more than two decimals
- 14329 WO's auto generated from a SO allow you to change the qty fulfilling and then causes errors and problems...
- 16078 Cycle Count wizard allows you to cycle in Qty for non-inventory items.
- 17349 Long tracking lists stretches the advances search window and won't allow you to search
- 17806 Transfer yield of inventory from existing tag to new tag uses previous tags created date for new tag
- 17852 Unable to delete SNs after importing too many from a file
- 18035 Transfer Order causes tag to lose data about which work order created inventory.
- 18047 Committed qty coming up negative
- 18242 We should change the wording on the add initial inventory.
- 18275 "Divide by Zero is not allowed" in the inventory module
- 12209 KIT | always manufacture part not allowed to use existing work order.
- 9352 Location "Types" should be sorted in drop-down list
- 15600 Rearranging or sorting items in the part module BOM tab acting strange and not moving or saving.
- 6725 Part | Inventory tab needs a link to the Inventory Module
- 3524 Add ability for a part to have multiple BOM lists (recipes)
- 8703 Show what parent BOM's a non-inventory part is associated with
- 9565 PART | Image Options | Two different error messages; they require two different sizes
- 9897 Part | UOM is lost going back to the add initial inventory screen
- 11443 Cannot turn off tracking unless all orders are in an entered status
- 13342 Part | Details Tab | The product box and buttons should be disabled for Overhead and Labor parts...
- 13393 Shortcut keys do not work in BOM table
- 15583 PART / when creating a new tracking type, we should enable the dropdown when moving to it.
- 17026 Turning on tracking after you already have parts in inventory does not get logged
- 18213 Long part descriptions do not show at the top of the part module
- 14428 Create Module Option to show/hide the Commit button in Picking
- 11888 When new inventory is available don't auto allocate to WOs
- 13926 Add more parameters to the "Advanced Search" in Picking module
- 5825 Configurable parts should show up in picking when short/building
- 6148 Pick | Voiding a short pick creates extra pick items
- 9072 Pick breaks up a line item on an SO into multiple items on a Pick.
- 5123 Make WO use the same Picking as the SO
- 5956 Update to JDC components Picking module SO sort should default to SO #, not Pick number
- 6650 Problem with the picking process, having to double check your pick after printing out and picking your order.
- 7931 ability to void individual line items on a finished pick without voiding entire pick ticket
- 11310 PICK | the total time is not working correctly
- 11665 Database - Paw Naturaw pick reverting to old lot number when finished
- 11684 advanced searching picking module freezes computer
- 12286 6.0 Picking overhaul
- 12422 The completely fulfillable button is not taking into account the module option
- 13364 Auto pack option creates a misleading error in picking module
- 15013 Editable columns in the Picking search pane.
- 15313 UOM problems convert fishbowl to always store in a Base UOM
- 15773 2 Started Picks say that they are picking same serial number
- 15904 picking speed is not adequate for our users with more than100 pick items.
- 17697 Changing the location group to pick from in picking does not update the available quantities properly.
- 17879 Tag and Location info blank in picking
- 17940 TO Pick destination changes after void
- 18169 Apostrophe in Serial Number causes error in Picking
- 17690 Auto PO is not consistently working
- 17973 New picks are created when changes are made to outsource PO's that have been shipped.
- 18086 Only the admin can change the fulfillment date on PO.
- 18341 Date completed changes when a custom field is typed in.
- 11745 POS | Search | Search does nothing
- 15628 POS / left button doom / the left button will not go away.
- 10199 Product/Kitting | UPC and SKU text fields are mis-aligned
- 10604 Product | Can't add an Associated Price to an unsaved Product
- 12916 Create a hyperlink in the Product module that would pull up the Inventory module.
- 17232 Serial Number panel won't grow with a resize in wizard
- 18120 Reconciling billed cost rounds and is misleading in step 1
- 4714 Print/Email multiple SO/PO/WO, Invoices, packing lists, picking lists in a batch mode
- 13902 Inventory | Turnover Report | Does not run in large databases
- 4839 Convert Reorder Report to iReport
- 2944 Customer requests module option to show unshipped items on packing slip
- 4634 Inventory | Reorder Report | UOM should show on Qty Needed
- 5108 SO Module Option "SHOW BOM option on WO Items" is broken
- 11964 WO | Work Order Cost | Need to add projected cost
- 16240 Labels | Not printing correctly
- 17452 PDF should be the default option when you save a report.
- 15374 New Report | WO Summary Report
- 15703 Have auto date range read the default date range module option
- 11943 Export button in the report module, does not export information show on the screen.
- 1278 Part | Part Activity | Doesn't show serial tracking changes
- 3183 Ability to log user log in and log outs
- 3388 Would like to be able to filter reports that deal with customers
- 3533 A Estimated Cost of Manufactured Part report is requested.
- 3782 Inventory | Reorder Report | Does not include not available inventory
- 4411 Need a Capacity Manufacturing Report
- 5010 have a report that is exactly like the Reoder Report, but doesn't have to be backordered to show
- 6604 update product cataloge to use a direct link instead of the util
- 6631 Vendor performance Report
- 8295 SO | SO Report | Use the user's first name instead of the username
- 8433 have ability to track individual fulfillment dates in PO reports
- 8844 Pick Ticket needs to show the shiping carrier
- 9040 REPORTS | have on hand with tracking report only show parts with tracking,
- 9284 Reports | Parameters | Dialog parameters don't line up
- 9819 A configurable BoM should allow for which items get included on the SO and Invoice for customer's convenience.
- 10142 Enhancement | sort the BOM breakdown by BOM's BOM's
- 10352 Add "available" qty to the Reorder report
- 10794 SO | SO Invoice | Does not show which line items are taxed
- 10915 PART | BOM Breakdown | BOM part is split
- 11005 Inventory | Reorder Report | Report runs slowly
- 11111 REPORTS | put the "Vendor Acct Number" on the PO.
- 11329 DATABASE | when you change the description of a part and save it, it will not up date in the BOM item table.
- 11366 Reports | Ideas to make Reporting easier
- 11639 Inventory | Reorder Report | Part filters have shifted to the right.
- 11987 PRINTING | Add option for number of copies to print
- 12154 Pick Report & Ticket | Display's wrong item status when pick is not started
- 12171 PART | BOM Breakdown | Goes into an infinite loop
- 12290 Reports | Database caching search parameters
- 12412 Reports | Customization dialog scrolls down as you look for a part
- 13663 Reports | Need to redo the auto-sorting functionality
- 14310 Add a module option to choose whether the Packing List report show the customers PO# or not.
- 15007 Part | Part Committed | Doesn't account for partial orders
- 15046 WO | WO Report | Search by a part number
- 15206 Reports | Speed Test | Reports takes like 7 times longer to load than other modules
- 15286 Make Customize Report Button Bigger
- 15418 Labels | Label One Off Reports | You can't change the margins when printing
- 15660 Create new Reports for new WO process
- 15712 Need to add "Home Button" that will run the report center report
- 15760 Built In Reports | Can't be saved to PDF
- 16018 REPORTS / be able to hit ctrl + p and print
- 16229 Customers would like to be able to access the advanced properties for printers in print dialog
- 16804 Part | ABC Profile | Show days left even when per day is a decimal
- 16870 Reorder report should split quantities into location groups with the "by location group" reorder point option.
- 16897 The WO export report needs to have the Work order number and a link to the WO.
- 17042 Inventory Variance Report will not run on normal size databases, unless you choose 1 day
- 17181 BOM Report notes overlap item-description
- 17240 TO Summary | parameters should show the complete name
- 17326 Receiving History doesnt allow to only show customer or vendors
- 17330 Product List without product tree information shows product twice
- 17379 SO Invoice | Ship To box loses the bottom line
- 17502 Compare sales by month report doesn't calculate correctly
- 17526 'Customer Price List' report doesn't work inside of Pricing Rule or Customer modules
- 17537 MTD sales report parameter "Number to Show" needs to be removed
- 17588 Sales By Month Report does not take into account UOM conversions
- 17634 On Hand with Tracking | Export to CSV a little off
- 17650 PO Report barcode is broken.
- 17686 Receiving history report shows misc by default. There should be a checkbox filter for that
- 17702 The customer statement is calculating the grand total balance wrong.
- 17717 The Sales Order Summary report is not showing the correct Shipped Sub total.
- 17728 Margins by Product posts credit return orders with positive Sale price and Total amount.
- 17738 In shipping module, hitting file>print preview runs a bad packing list
- 17787 Packing list for TO's is calculating the QTY remaining wrong...
- 17821 The Kit Report show cost per item instead of total cost on kit items making the kit cost incorrect.
- 17845 Single Part Barcode Avery Description inaccurate
- 17854 Sales Order Tracking Report Pulling Erroneous Tracking Info Into The Report.
- 17932 Remove qty check for null within the report
- 17937 WO flag report is pulling wrong UOM
- 17951 Packing List - Option to show only Kit Headers doesn't work
- 17981 Purchase History Report duplicates records when customer belongs to more than one Group
- 18018 WO | Work Order Report | Shows incorrect quantities short
- 18027 Tag Barcodes Avery | Won't load if you select the part# parameter
- 18054 reports / margin reports may not got to 5 decimal places
- 18055 REPORTS | Manufacture Order Projected cost not using UOM's
- 18089 Transfer Order Packing List switches the country fields on addresses
- 18102 When you run On hand with tracking and check the "show parts with zero qty" it breaks the report.
- 18109 Part Committed Report does not accurately reflect "In Transit" inventory for TO and PO(outsource) orders
- 18130 Price Discrepancy report shows wrong salesperson info
- 18145 SO summary Shipped Column not Totaling
- 18174 On Hand By Date Report Wrong Qty When Location Filter Is Used.
- 18191 Update all reports with barcodes to use Barbecue
- 18212 Update Available field in reports to display the same calculation as the inventory module
- 18247 transfer order summary date filter not working
- 18252 Inventory Valuation and On Hand By Date Calculating FIFO and LIFO incorrectly
- 18260 MTD Sales report date range filter does not work
- 18270 Keyboard Shortcut for refreshing reports....
- 18276 Product catalog/product catalog by product tree reports need stretch on description
- 18285 Ship | Packing List | Show current back ordered items
- 18287 MTD sales is not pulling the correct dollar amounts
- 18324 Inventory | Costing Layer Valuation | Pull original qty and cost for fulfilled costing layers
- 18365 Customer Address Labels report don't sort correctly or even at all.
- 18369 Tracking reports cannot run wildcards.
- 18389 Put the part number parameter back into the on hand by date report
- 18418 Part List | Add inactive/active checkbox
- 18434 When viewing the packing list from the shipping module it won't allow you to change the order number
- 17363 RMA. Note field on separate line items all change to one note when resolved
- 17470 Replacement types create a negative amount on the cross shipment SO
- 11071 so's settaxRateName should be named setTaxRateName (w/the capital T)
- 14011 Search Pane | need an appendage for partial transfer orders
- 13517 Shipping module is not passing the order id to the report when customized.
- 17098 Shipping | Location label is too short. Should be a field
- 17233 Error messages when hitting the Ship button in ship module
- 17346 Advanced Search in Shipping Module Does Not Include All Shipments For a Customer
- 17556 Shipping Tracking number can't be copied from the carton
- 17632 Deleting cartons does not updated the cartoncount field on the ship table
- 17936 Can not split non-inventory shipping items into multiple cartons...
- 18215 Carton multiplies product weight when UOM conversions are used.
- 2572 Need a way to accept the return of a configured item
- 13642 Duplicate SO doesn't create a WO for a part set to always manufacture
- 7414 Class dropdown of SO Item Details shows inactive Classes
- 9341 Insufficient Inventory dialog pops up when changing quantity
- 10588 SO Advanced Search - Returns Mutiple Items for a serach
- 10665 The SO item notes shows "Note" on the QB invoice.
- 10740 SO Advanced Search returns the same order multiple times
- 11654 Discount is always added as the last line item
- 16717 SO | Misc. SO items have extra "Cost" tab
- 16721 SO | Cost tab for Kit shows cost of previously loaded item
- 18014 vendor is spelled wrong on the SO screen
- 18146 Vendor PO field wont auto populate for an SO to PO
- 10746 Editing a Tax Rate updates Fulfilled SO's
- 10610 Typo in the terms module title
- 18189 Changing the default payment term doesn't affect the SO
- 13002 Carrier in Details subtab of TO is not default
- 7490 Changing module group causes weird resize
- 7887 Several disabled state updates
- 10659 Combo box doesn't collapse when clicking arrow
- 11170 UI | three sided box in the edit ship to address in the SO.
- 12144 WO search bar wont allow you to sort by the SO column header.
- 12448 make enter the default focus action thing for the ok button on accounting export
- 15732 Program Options | Unable to change tab position
- 15733 Program Options | Client Layout combo box always displays "Tabs"
- 16165 TO, Receiving and Pricing rules are missing the "General Module Information" label that older modules have
- 16411 Update to new JIDE component library.
- 16987 Clean up Look and Feel
- 17866 Hide Navigation bar setting does not keep it's check mark.
- 17890 Update Fishbowl to run with the Latest version of Java.
- 9088 Better error message or prevent the user from converting from one UOM to itself
- 10427 UOM | SO | when using the arror keys to select a UOM in the SO order Items details wizard the warning pops up every time.
- 13332 Once you create a UOM you can not delete it.
- 4436 User Group | Admin user shows up in the User module.
- 5993 Advanced Search of City/state pulls vendor twice
- 15417 Need a better error message when you don't have any active Shipping Terms and you are creating a new Vendor
- 11712 WO | Disassemble WO cannot finish due to total of item costs greater than the parent part's cost
- 15815 WO / bill of materials / the move up and move down is messed up /
- 4204 New BOM Item type to handle one-time setup charges
- 11378 WO Note field truncates after 100 characters
- 11190 Raw materials for work order pulled only from specified location group even if user has access to all location groups
- 11395 Setting WO number to be all text causes FB to go crash
- 15435 Changing WO item pick qty doesn't update inventory allocated and available amounts
- 15769 Be able to finish WO's for more than originally created.
- 9963 Creating new tags will create the same tag when more than one is created for an operation.
- 4418 Creating WO for Parts set to Always Manufacture should have a test to see if inventory qty is avalible
- 6530 Pick Ticket and Finish wizard both need to include Labor and Overhead items
- 6786 Need ability to change where WO picking will default to
- 7298 UOM name vs code display inconsistancy in the WO module
- 7731 Box "Adjust Pick for Partial WO" to be unchecked by default
- 8972 Increase the size of the WO "Note" field
- 9234 pick pulling qty from work order not sales order
- 9901 Allow items on WO that are not multiplied by the total
- 9962 WO | add error message for when someone hits view with nothing selected.
- 10147 WO |the edit and delete item buttons on the WO BOM screen are enabled when the rest are disabled
- 10187 WO | Sales Order number does not stay after WO is finished.
- 10261 WO | Finish Build Wizard - Formula is not very readible
- 10346 WO module. cant sort search field by SO.
- 10572 WO wont show decimals of part qty when SO is created on an always manufacture part
- 10712 WORK ORDER | error when changing pick locaiton of pick item with partial WO.
- 11194 WO Overhaul
- 11440 WO will only show you up to 14 sub WOs tied to the top WO
- 11759 Cancel| Do not want previously added items to dissapear or be removed
- 11797 line item can't be deleted on a started work order
- 11899 WO | Disallow fractional UOM amounts for non-each UOMs
- 11910 WO | saving memo takes to you general tab, other memo's dont do this.
- 12100 Customer wants standard BOM's set to always manufacture to be attached to the SO in the same way a optional BOM is
- 12137 WO Pick | Duplicate pick prevents fulfillment of repair WO
- 12139 WO Pick | Duplicate allows more parts to be added than are in stock
- 12274 When I delete an item off of a disassemble wo it unsorts the parts, then I can't resort them
- 12990 If picking serialized parts that are committed to the current WO, you cant pick which ones to finish...
- 13917 Ability to set a class for a WO...
- 13968 Optional groups should be able to use different UOMs
- 13971 UOMs should not be able to change when items are in an BOM
- 14131 "needed" field necessary when adjusting quantities for bom items when finishing work order
- 14960 Sub WO are not created when inventory is available.
- 15151 WO accounting module option doesn't allow you to change cost on finish wiz "journal entry"
- 15232 repair edit serial number dialog don't allow you to change a serial number
- 15420 Ability to create a Blanket Work Order for mulitple parts
- 15729 Editing quantity on pick with Serialized Parts in WO module.
- 15873 Go forward and back in Finish Wizard for work order can cause the tag the inventory is placed in to be wrong for parts that use tracking.
- 15960 Cannot create a repair WO on new MFG parts
- 16000 WO is lossing the Sub WO information
- 16036 Pull Location Group from SO when creating a always manufacture wo
- 16174 WO | Finish | Repair | When you finish a repair workorder
- 16531 Sorting, then deleting an item off of the BOM of a started work order deletes the wrong item.
- 16760 Cannot delete a BOM if it has option groups on it
- 17542 Cannot create a new work order when there is only one location group and location group tracking is not enabled
- 17659 MO | Enter doesn't work in BOM combo box unless drop down table is visible