The Avalara module, located in the Manufacturing group, is an add-on module that can be installed from the Plugin module. Integrating with Avalara allows for address validation and item based taxing. After installing the plugin, a new module is added that integrates with Avalara AvaTax.
- In any Fishbowl Client, open the Plugin module, located in the Integrations group.
- Select the Avalara plugin and click Install.
- Completely close all Fishbowl Clients.
- Exit the Fishbowl Server by right-clicking the Fishbowl Server tray icon and selecting Exit.
- After re-opening the Fishbowl Server, the admin user can access the Avalara module from any Fishbowl Client by opening the Manufacturing group.
- To grant access to additional users, assign the Avalara-View access right to the appropriate groups in the User Group module