The Audit Trail plugin is a free add-on that can be installed from the Plugin module. After installing the plugin, the Audit button is added to the toolbar of the Sales Order module, Purchase Order module, Part module, Product module, and Work Order module. The change log for the current item is then displayed and can be filtered by typing into the search field at the bottom of the window.
- In any Fishbowl Client, open the Plugin module, located in the Integrations group.
- Select the Audit Trail plugin and click Install.
- Completely close all Fishbowl Clients.
- Exit the Fishbowl Server by right-clicking the Fishbowl Server tray icon and selecting Exit.
- After re-opening the Fishbowl Server, admin users can see the new Audit button in the toolbar at the top of the following modules.
- To make these buttons visible for other user groups, enable the Report Audit access rights in the User Group module.
- Deleted item(s) on orders are not logged events in the database and cannot be shown
- Changes to existing item(s) (with the exception of deletion) on orders are logged events and are shown
- Initial adding of item(s) are not logged events on orders and cannot be shown
- Orders imported into Fishbowl will not have audit history until there has been changes made to the order within Fishbowl after import
- Added dialog when no audit history is available to display