New requirements have forced Authorize.Net to update to a newer API. As a result, customers that use Authorize.Net to take payment within Fishbowl will need to update to Fishbowl 2018.1 by the end of February 2018.
Update to 2018.1
- Right-click the Fishbowl Server tray icon and select Check For Updates.
- Click Update Fishbowl.
- Click Yes to apply the update the next time the server restarts.
- Right-click the Fishbowl Server icon and select Exit.
- Start the Fishbowl server from the desktop or the list of programs.
- Wait for the update to be applied.
- Click OK to start the database update.
- After the database update is complete, start the Fishbowl client from the desktop or the list of programs.
- In the Fishbowl client, click the Help menu. Select Check for Updates to verify that the latest version of Fishbowl is installed.