Supply Chain Management Scholarship
Fishbowl’s Supply Chain Management Scholarship
Fishbowl is offering a $500 scholarship to students seeking financial aid for tuition, books, and education related costs.
- Legal residents of the USA
- Currently enrolled at an accredited university or college
- Pursuing Degree Related to Busness or Supply Chain Management:
- Business Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Manufacturing Technology
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Warehouse Management
How To Participate:
Write a 600-word essay on one of the following topics:
- What Does The Future Of Lean Manufacturing Look Like?
- How can US manufacturers compete with Chinese manufacturers?
- Top 3 Characteristics Of An Effective Supply Chain
- Interview/Q&A with a professional in the industry
Please submit any questions and essay entries to email@example.com.
- Deadline is December 31st, 2017 and will renew every year after. A single student can be the recipient of this scholarship multiple times.
- By applying for this scholarship, students give Fishbowl permission to post their essay on fishbowlinventory.com. Not all posts will be published, only select posts. If you would like an exception to this and not have your essay posted, we’ll accommodate that request.
- Once a winner is chosen, we’ll post the winner on this page and submit the scholarship donation via check.
**2017 Fishbowl Supply Chain Management Scholarship Winner**
Learn More About Supply Chain Management
Learn More About Fishbowl