Cannabis Inventory Management
As the legal cannabis market continues to expand, companies will need a more robust inventory management solution to meet their increasingly complex requirements. Wider distributions, product customization, and other changes will make the limitations of manual inventory systems clear. Trying to record vital inventory information in Excel is impractical once you reach high volumes.
Growers, producers, and retailers can enjoy the following features through Fishbowl's integration with METRC:
- Manage a variety of plants and harvests across multiple locations.
- Transfer plants from one location to another within one facility or between multiple facilities.
- Batch update METRC from Fishbowl.
- Track the progress of plants through the growth cycle.
- Use bills of materials and work orders to manufacture finished goods.
- Manage and track unused plant and package tags.
- Generate detailed reports on many aspects of your inventory and operations.
- Harvest plants into packaged products.
- Always keep your inventory and accounting records in sync.
Download the Fishbowl METRC integration PDF here, or get the latest information on the availability of Fishbowl's METRC integration by emailing email@example.com or calling (800) 774-7085 ext 2.