Fishbowl's Implementations Are Quick And Flexible
Fishbowl's highly effective implementations are a big part of why Fishbowl software is the #1 choice for QuickBooks users and organizations needing to track assets. We do everything we can to streamline and guide you through the process, and we have several implementation approaches and products for you to best match your organization's unique challenges and needs. With no two implementations the same, we can customize an implementation plan to overcome your specific challenges.
We offer the following flexible plans that can be combined and expanded as needed:
Onsite Trainings that start at 2 days and can be extended to meet your requirements.
Virtual Onsite Trainings
Virtual Onsite Trainings for cost savings or to observe social distancing requirements.
Data Migrations to properly move your data into Fishbowl.
Full Implementation Packages
Full Implementation Packages that consist of two onsites or virtual trainings and data migration packages for the ultimate streamlined transition into Fishbowl.
Remote Training Hours
If you feel it's necessary, you can also add Remote Training Hours to ensure your employees are optimizing your investment in our inventory software solutions.
Once you purchase Fishbowl Manufacturing® or Fishbowl Warehouse® and an implementation package, you will receive the following tools to help you begin implementing the software:
- A dedicated implementer as your point of contact, even giving you their direct email and phone extension. These implementers have an average of seven years of Fishbowl experience and know their stuff. Doing this week after week, they've seen it all.
- At least weekly contact to touch base with you and help you get live as soon as is best for you.
- Implementation checklist and roadmap to show you exactly what needs to be done and when it needs to be done to reach your goals and deadlines.
- Customized training to meet your individual needs because we understand that each company is unique.
- Smooth transition once your are live from the Implementation team to our amazing Support team. We want you to succeed!
No one else comes close to Fishbowl's high-caliber training and implementation experience. In fact, as mentioned earlier, Fishbowl offers a state-of-the-art virtual onsite training option to save you time and money, which is perfect to comply with social distancing guidelines relative to COVID-19 or other health concerns. It lets you receive detailed instructions specific to your processes on how to use the software from an expert Fishbowl trainer. There is no travel time, hotel reservation to make, or other time-consuming issues and expenses. With a virtual onsite training, you can get started with the software quickly and with less complexity.
Want to see how an implementation works in real life? Check out the Miakomo implementation case study, which details Miakomo’s experience starting out with the software. They received a virtual onsite training because of the COVID-19 restrictions, which made it much faster and less expensive for them to receive their training and implementation than if they had received a traditional onsite training.Download the Miakomo
Implementation Case Study
Get started with Fishbowl today by signing up for a Free Trial. When you're ready to buy, prepare to be amazed by our industry-leading level of service and training.