Large organizations that don’t need QuickBooks or inventory management software are often looking for standalone asset tracking software. This helps them keep track of their assets and plan for the future. Learn more right here.
Click on an article below to learn more.
- 3 Tips for Strengthening Your B2B Customer Experience
- Asset Management System
- The Difference Between Inventory Management and Asset Tracking
- Equipment Inventory Software
- Fixed Asset Tracking Software
- Freezer Inventory Software
- NASA Uses Fishbowl to Track Assets in Zero-G
- Tracking Asset Management Software
- What Is a Current Asset?
- Why You Should Use EAM Software
Asset Tracking Explained
Asset tracking is the process of accounting for physical assets using a tracking system and barcoding system. Asset tracking may seem like a simple concept, unless it involves hundreds or thousands of assets.
This could be anything from a sheet of paper to an Excel spreadsheet or even a robust software solution. Today’s technology provides many robust solutions to make this an easy and automated process.
This involves a barcode scanner, such as you would see at the checkout line in a grocery store, and a system to track all the barcoded products. This is the bridge between what’s actually sitting on the shelf and what you can track digitally.