Fishbowl Wins Nine National and Regional Business Awards in 2014
November 14, 2014
Inventory software producer honored with several awards it has won before and some new ones
OREM, Utah, November 14, 2014 – Fishbowl®, maker of the No. 1 manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks®, was recently named No. 462 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ list, bringing Fishbowl’s total number of awards in 2014 to nine.
Here are all of the awards Fishbowl has earned so far this year:
- Fishbowl earned a place on the Inc. 500|5000, based on its revenue growth, for the seventh straight year.
- Fishbowl was on the MountainWest Capital Network Utah 100, based on its revenue growth, for the eighth straight year.
- Fishbowl landed on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, based on its revenue growth, for the second year in a row and the sixth year overall.
- Fishbowl was among the Utah Business Fast 50, based on its revenue growth, for the first time since 2010 and the fourth time overall.
- Fishbowl was among the Top 100 Champions in the Small Business Influencer Awards, based on a popular vote, for the second year in a row.
- David K. Williams, CEO of Fishbowl, received the Excellence in Leadership Award from Utah Valley University’s Woodbury School of Business.
- Williams was also awarded the Humanitarian Service Award for his focus on serving others in big and small ways.
- John David King, Fishbowl’s VP of Sales, won a SAMY Award from Utah Business for his success leading Fishbowl’s sales team.
- Fishbowl received the Community Partner Award from the Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce for its many community service endeavors. This was the first time Fishbowl received this award.
Fishbowl produces Fishbowl Manufacturing and Fishbowl Warehouse, which are the most popular manufacturing and warehouse management solutions for QuickBooks users. It also produces numerous other products and services for businesses.
Fishbowl is the No. 1 requested manufacturing and warehouse management solution for QuickBooks users, and it is also a popular standalone solution for organizations or enterprises looking to track assets. For QuickBooks users, it provides the same advanced features and flexibility larger organizations enjoy, but at a fraction of the cost. Learn more at www.fishbowlinventory.com.