Fishbowl Wins Awards for Its Community Service and Sales Efforts
January 21, 2014
Fishbowl named the Utah Community Partner of the Year and its VP of Sales wins SAMY Award
OREM, Utah, January 21, 2014 – Fishbowl®™, maker of the most popular inventory management software for QuickBooks® users, is about to receive its first two awards of 2014.
The company was selected as the Utah Community Partner of the Year by the Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce for its Fishbowl Day of Service, promotions for local authors and businesses, and educational Courage Above Mountains (CAM) events.
This award, along with many others, will be presented at the Chamber of Commerce’s Business Awards and Installation Banquet on Jan. 29, 2014.
Also, John David King, Fishbowl’s Vice President of Sales, will be honored as one of Utah’s best sales/marketing professionals by the Sales and Marketers of the Year (SAMY) Awards. Fishbowl Chief Marketing Officer Kirk Tanner won this award in 2012.
This year’s SAMY Awards will be presented on Jan. 24. The winners were selected by a panel of judges with Utah Business magazine.
In 2013, Fishbowl:
- Earned a place on the Inc. 5000 for the sixth year in a row.
- Returned to the Deloitte Fast 500 after a one year hiatus, coming in at No. 477. Fishbowl has been on this list for five of the past six years.
- Was named one of Utah’s 50 fastest-growing companies by Utah Valley BusinessQ for the fifth time.
- Was among MountainWest Capital Network’s Utah 100 fastest-growing companies for the seventh year in a row.
- Won the Best of State award in the Software Development/Publishers category for the second year in a row.
Fishbowl Inventory, Technologies for Business, is the No. 1 selling inventory management software for QuickBooks users and it is also one of the best asset tracking solutions on the market today with clients like NASA, Nordstrom, and Mercedes-Benz. Fishbowl is a champion of business and the environment, helping organizations to immediately recognize ROI and reduce their carbon footprint and “Go Green” by efficiently managing inventory. Fishbowl also offers world-class educational training.
Fishbowl was founded in 2001 and has consistently been one of the fastest-growing employee-owned companies in the U.S. Fishbowl is committed to uplifting individuals, communities, and countries not only through its products and services but also by sharing its resources and talents in support of educational initiatives across the globe.