Fishbowl Growth Validated on Local and National Scale-For the third year in a row, Fishbowl ranks high among local and national businesses-
SALT LAKE CITY, Oct. 26, 2010
– During a year of aggressive growth, Fishbowl® announced it was recently ranked on the 2010 MountainWest Capital Network’s (MWCN) Utah 100 as the 36th fastest growing company in Utah. The Utah 100 is determined by the percentage of revenue growth from 2005 through 2009 and ranks the 100 fastest growing companies.
“We believe our success comes from providing our clients with a product that will help their businesses be successful and by valuing our employees,” said David K. Williams, Fishbowl CEO. “I credit every member of our staff with our success as each has played a vital role in what we have achieved in such a short time.”
In addition to the Utah 100, Fishbowl was recognized by the following organizations in 2010:
- Inc. 5,000: (Ranked No. 2,157) Inc. magazine's prestigious ranking of America's fastest growing private companies.
- Deloitte Fast 500: (Ranked No. 218) An annual listing of the fastest-growing technology companies in North America.
- UV Fast 50: (Ranked No. 16) The top twenty-five businesses based in Utah County are identified and recognized based on their overall percentage of growth over a three-year period.
- Utah Business Fast 50: (Ranked No. 38) Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 recognition program highlights 50 of the fastest growing companies in Utah.
“We are extremely proud that we have been able to achieve success and substantial growth during the down economy,” said David K. Williams, CEO of Fishbowl. “It is a pleasure to be counted among some of the most successful local and national companies.”