New software release adds many features to improve the user experience
OREM, Utah, November 6, 2014 – Fishbowl® just released a new version of its No. 1 requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users: Fishbowl 2015.
Fishbowl Manufacturing and Fishbowl Warehouse now include numerous new features, including:
- Speed and capacity improvements: Fishbowl Manufacturing and Fishbowl Warehouse are faster, more efficient, and better equipped to handle hundreds of thousands of products.
- Updated user interface: Fishbowl Manufacturing and Fishbowl Warehouse have been completely redesigned and updated with new module and toolbar icons, a new home screen, plus many other changes to make it more user friendly and intuitive to use.
- Option to automatically commit inventory for orders: This ensures first in, first out (FIFO) picking by letting Fishbowl Manufacturing and Fishbowl Warehouse automatically reserve inventory for orders.
- Manufacture order to purchase order (MO to PO) functionality: This tool will generate POs for the needed parts on an MO based on the default vendor(s) for the items.
- Auto refresh: Fishbowl Manufacturing and Fishbowl Warehouse will automatically update an order when multiple users are viewing the same order. This way, everyone is always up to date on order changes and additions.
Current Fishbowl customers can access the new software version by clicking a notification button in their interface. New customers will automatically get the 2015 software version when they purchase it, starting today.
Fishbowl is the No. 1 requested manufacturing and warehouse management solution for QuickBooks users, and it is also a popular standalone solution for organizations or enterprises looking to track assets. For QuickBooks users, it provides the same advanced features and flexibility larger organizations enjoy, but at a fraction of the cost. Learn more at www.fishbowlinventory.com.