Fishbowl + Intuit Fireside Chat | December 2nd
The Future of Automation in Accounting and Inventory Management
Join us on December 2nd to find out how Intuit and Fishbowl have joined forces to help small and medium sized businesses take advantage of advancements in automation and cloud computing to facilitate growth.
What You'll Learn:
- Automation: Increase accuracy by automating required tasks
- Cloud Hosting: Improve scalability with cloud-based solutions
- Mobility: Increase efficiency by maintaining access no matter where you are
Register Today for the Free Fireside Chat
Why you should attend:
- Walk away understanding how automating will save you time and money while accelerating growth
- Learn how combining the power of Fishbowl with QuickBooks lets you get the most out of your software solutions
- Find out what the future holds for Intuit and Fishbowl right from the experts
- Q&A session featuring questions from the audience
- Get access to a recording of the event and special offers for attendees
“Fishbowl and QuickBooks are really coming together to create a fantastic experience for small businesses and we're just getting started.”
SVP and Chief Sales Officer at Intuit
“What cloud computing has proven is that you don't need to be in a fortune 500 to realize the value and benefit of enterprise technology.”
Vice President of Partner Sales at Intuit
Kendrick Hair is the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at Fishbowl and has worked with the development, sales, and support teams extensively. He focuses on working directly with customers and technology partners to continually develop better products and features. His customer focused approach has allowed him to witness the growth and success of many companies that rely on Fishbowl for their business operations.
Jason Ruvaldt is the Director of Product Development with RWT and an expert on QuickBooks suite of products, with ten years of experience writing and presenting training for QuickBooks. Jason also writes and voices all of the tutorial videos found in QuickBooks Online Advanced and designs/presents weekly webinars on features exclusive to QuickBooks Online Advanced.