The 2015 release of Fishbowl Manufacturing and Fishbowl Warehouse is right around the corner, and it’s going to be an event to remember. Fishbowl 2015 will have a lot of improvements and new features, including: Greater Speed and Capacity: Fishbowl is faster and better equipped to handle hundreds of thousands of products. MO to PO Functionality: This new tool will generate purchase orders for the needed parts on a manufacture order based on the default vendor(s) for the items. WO Lead Times: When building a work order with insufficient quantity, you can see the lead times for all short items. Simplified New Part Wizard: This wizard allows users to define what information they want to enter when creating a new part. Variety of New User Rights: You can now assign users all rights, view only, and numerous new module rights. Auto Refresh: Fishbowl will automatically update the order when multiple users are viewing the same order so that everyone is always up to date on order changes and additions.
Open HouseOn November 18, 2014 from 1-4 p.m. Fishbowl will open its doors and invite anyone who’s interested to:
- Get demonstrations and training on the new release
- Ask our developers questions and get answers
- Meet Fishbowl CEO David K. Williams and other company leaders
- Enter a drawing for free additional users and training hours (Bring a business card)
- Enjoy JDawgs, drinks, and other refreshments