It’s time to talk about calendars! The Calendar module is found in Fishbowl’s General module group. There are quite a few features and options you’ll find in the Calendar module, and here are a few of the major ones:
- Add a new event to the calendar by clicking the New button, right-clicking on a day, or hitting the CTRL + N keys.
- Switch the calendar view to show a single day, five days, one week, or one month.
- Send emails to the appropriate people to notify them about upcoming events or previous events that haven’t been finished yet.
- Print a complete list of calendar events over a certain period of time.
- There’s a How To button in the module that you can click to go to the Fishbowl Wiki to find answers to your questions about the Calendar module.
- Refresh the calendar to see updates from other users.