Exciting things are afoot at Fishbowl! The news release “Fishbowl Kicks Off Its Leap Year with New Products, Explosive Growth” outlines the new plugins and online products that are going to have huge ripple effects on the way small and midsize businesses approach inventory management. You should check that out. But I’d also like to go into even more detail on the things that news release briefly touches upon right here on the Fishbowl Blog.
PluginsFishbowl currently has a dozen plugins, which I have separated into the following categories. Click the link above to go to the Fishbowl Wiki and learn about all of these plugins, in depth: Shopping Carts
- QuickBooks Online
- ShipStation – An online platform to help you manage shipments across multiple shipping solutions.
- SolidWorks – A top-notch engineering solution that helps manufacturers design new products and tools.
- Forecast – A module that lets companies predict future sales and inventory trends based on existing data.
- Sales Data – A module that tracks where (and how many) sales are made over a certain period of time.
New ProductsHere are five new online solutions that are pushing many of Fishbowl’s inventory management features into the cloud:
- Boxstorm® – A wholly online inventory management solution that has a growing number of features.
- Fishbowl Anywhere – A plugin that gives users access to the complete Fishbowl desktop software from virtually any location on smartphones, tablets, laptops, and any other Internet-connected device.
- Fishbowl Commerce – An online hub that integrates Fishbowl’s inventory records across multiple e-commerce platforms. For example, if a sale is made on Amazon, eBay’s inventory numbers also reflect that change.
- Fishbowl Go – An app that allows for barcode scanning, cycle counting, and the automation of many other warehouse tasks. Fishbowl Go works on any mobile device with the Android operating system.
- Fishbowl Time & Labor – A Web-based time clock solution that allows employees to clock in and out on a tablet. Fishbowl Time & Labor also lets manufacturers compare estimated and actual labor costs that go into manufacturing jobs.