CPA Practice Advisor published a 2020 review of Fishbowl Warehouse, which talks about its strengths and weaknesses. They gave Fishbowl Warehouse a perfect score of five stars.
The strengths are almost too many to include here, but this is a small sample of them:
- Fishbowl seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks and Xero.
- There are both Canadian and U.S. versions of Fishbowl (plus a version for Australia and New Zealand).
- Fishbowl is a popular inventory management solution among manufacturers, distributors, retailers, and e-commerce businesses.
- New users can pick a sample database related to their industry to see how the software can work for them.
- There are new features constantly being added to the software, some of the latest being sales orders in Fishbowl Go and the ability to export CSV files.
- Multiple-warehouse tracking is available.
- There’s a virtually unlimited number of custom fields users can create.
- Fishbowl integrates with a variety of other business solutions, including shippers, shopping carts, desktop and online accounting software, and CRM’s.
One of the only two weaknesses they list, which can actually be looked at as a strength, is that Fishbowl is a desktop-based solution. That’s true, but it’s only part of the story because while the Fishbowl Server has to be stored on a desktop computer, the Fishbowl Client can be accessed not only on a desktop but also any mobile device with the aid of a plugin called Fishbowl Hosted Services. They even mention that in the review. The other weakness is a matter of aesthetics.
All in all, it’s a glowing review of Fishbowl. But you don’t have to take CPA Practice Advisor’s word for it – or ours, for that matter. See for yourself if Fishbowl is a good inventory management solution for your business by signing up for a free trial today!
Robert Lockard is a copywriter with Fishbowl. He writes for several blogs about inventory management, manufacturing, QuickBooks, and small business. Fishbowl is the #1-requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users. Robert enjoys running, reading, writing, spending time with his wife and children, and watching movies.