Sometimes you might have a question about Fishbowl that doesn’t quite fit into a narrowly defined category. Thankfully, Fishbowl’s FAQs article on its Documentation Wiki includes a section devoted to General Questions.
Here are those general questions in regards to Fishbowl. You can find the answers to them by clicking the link above:
- What is the difference between a part and a product?
- What is the difference between a location and a location group?
- What are tags?
- How do I know what will be included in the next Fishbowl release?
- Why are my parts not showing up in the Inventory module?
- How does the search within Fishbowl work?
- What types of costing methods does Fishbowl handle?
- Why can’t I see all of the modules in Fishbowl?
- Why does Fishbowl export all items over to QuickBooks as FB_Item? Can this be changed?
- We are integrating Fishbowl and QuickBooks for the first time. What do we need to do or know beforehand?
- Does Fishbowl print barcodes?
- Why are only the first 90 barcodes printing?
- How do I switch Servers for my Fishbowl database?
- How do I increase the amount of memory or RAM allocated to Fishbowl?
- How can I find where all of the Fishbowl Module Options are and what they do?
- Where can I find the Fishbowl Training Videos?
- Where can I find an initial Implementation Checklist?
Robert Lockard is a copywriter with Fishbowl. He writes for several blogs about inventory management, manufacturing, QuickBooks, and small business. Fishbowl is the #1-requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users. Robert enjoys running, reading, writing, spending time with his wife and children, and watching movies.