The first category in the FAQs article of Fishbowl’s Documentation Wiki is entitled About Fishbowl. That’s a good place to start. These are frequently asked questions that relate explicitly to aspects of the Fishbowl software and how to use them.
Here is a list of all of the questions in this section. You can click the link above to find the answers to them:
- What is Fishbowl?
- What is a module?
- Can Fishbowl create a bill of materials?
- Can I run Fishbowl without integrating with QuickBooks?
- Which functions does Fishbowl take over from QuickBooks?
- Is Fishbowl scalable?
- Which operating systems does Fishbowl run on?
- What are the hardware requirements for Fishbowl?
- Which versions of QuickBooks does Fishbowl integrate with?
- What Fishbowl features would appeal to the independent manufacturer or wholesale/distributor?
- Does Fishbowl handle multicurrency?
- Can URLs be associated with items in Fishbowl?
- Can part numbers be exported from Fishbowl into QuickBooks?
- Is Fishbowl ODBC compliant?
- What is the maximum number of items I can have in Fishbowl?
- What are incidents and how do they work?
Robert Lockard is a copywriter with Fishbowl. He writes for several blogs about inventory management, manufacturing, QuickBooks, and small business. Fishbowl is the #1-requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users. Robert enjoys running, reading, writing, spending time with his wife and children, and watching movies.