Whiteboard Wednesday is back! In this video, James Shores explains what ShipExpress is. It’s a plugin that, once activated in Fishbowl, is available as its own module in the Fishbowl interface.
You can use ShipExpress to:
- Get price quotes from multiple shippers
- Obtain signature verification from customers when their packages arrive
- Confirm that physical addresses are correct before shipping orders to them
- Use insurance on particularly important shipments
- Print shipping labels and packing lists
- Do all of this without having to leave Fishbowl
James covers all of this quickly and thoroughly in the video above. He knows how to deliver the goods!