Fishbowl CEO David K. Williams is back on the air, this time appearing on the SalesFounders podcast. Spend the next 41 minutes (or 27 minutes if you play it at 1.5x speed) listening to his valuable insights into entrepreneurship and the specific steps he took to save a struggling startup and turn it into an industry leader. Click the link above to listen to the podcast.
It’s amazing how down to earth and conversational he is when you hear him speak. In this podcast, Williams explains:
- The story of how he first came to Fishbowl in 2004.
- The importance of the right leader in a business.
- How Fishbowl built itself up with the help of SEO and PPC tactics.
- The risks of Fishbowl’s strategic relationships and how he made them work.
- His past experience that helped him develop his unique leadership style.
- The generous level of trust he puts in his employees.
- His book, The 7 Non-Negotiables of Winning: Tying Soft Traits to Hard Results.
Robert Lockard is a copywriter with Fishbowl. He writes for several blogs about inventory management, manufacturing, QuickBooks, and small business. Fishbowl is the #1-requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users. Robert enjoys running, reading, writing, spending time with his wife and children, and watching movies.