David K. Williams, Chairman and CEO of Fishbowl, is always in the limelight. Whether it’s writing weekly articles for Forbes or appearing on podcasts and in other media, he’s constantly sharing his insights into being a great leader, building a profitable business, and helping other companies with Fishbowl’s business automation platform.
He recently spoke with Gordon Whitehead on the Leaders247 podcast, and he covered all sorts of personal and professional topics. It’s approximately 47 minutes long, and it’s well worth a listen. Just click the link above to visit the Leaders247 website and check out Williams’ words of wisdom.
Here are some of the highlights of the podcast:
- The interviewer asks a question Williams has never been asked before about what drives him in his writing for Forbes and other publications
- What Williams thinks about what he wrote in a 2013 article about the 5 C’s of being a great leader
- How Williams feels about sharing private details about his life publicly
- Williams shares an example of how he lost big in a business deal and then rose from the ashes to pay back all of his debts and become an even bigger success
- Why Fishbowl works to stay debt-free and employee-owned
- How Williams came to Fishbowl in 2004 and revitalized the company
- The importance of a company’s culture
- How to successfully start and maintain a business
- How to develop employees into leaders