Explore WMS recently put together a list of “Five of the best WMS for single warehouse operations,” and Fishbowl was at the top of the list. Each of the warehouse management solutions they included on the list was focused on a different area, and Fishbowl’s main strength is that it is an ideal solution for QuickBooks users.
That should come as no surprise to people familiar with the software. We’ve been talking about this for years, but it doesn’t hurt to refresh our memory about why Fishbowl is so popular among small and midsize businesses that use QuickBooks for their accounting.
Here are some of the biggest reasons why Fishbowl is the best warehouse management system for QuickBooks users. Fishbowl:
- Is the #1 selling manufacturing and warehouse management solution for QuickBooks
- Was one of the first Intuit Gold Developers, and has remained one for more than a decade
- Integrates seamlessly with all desktop versions of QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, and Enterprise)
- Integrates seamlessly with QuickBooks Online
- Eliminates double data entry by automatically updating the accounting records
- Offers multi-currency conversions that integrate directly to QuickBooks
- Allows SMBs to stay with QuickBooks for many years, instead of switching to an expensive ERP
See for yourself why Fishbowl is the best warehouse management system for QuickBooks by signing up for a free trial!
Robert Lockard is a copywriter with Fishbowl. He writes for several blogs about inventory management, manufacturing, QuickBooks, and small business. Fishbowl is the #1-requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users. Robert enjoys running, reading, writing, spending time with his wife and children, and watching movies.