Salesforce is the leading CRM on the market today. Fishbowl for Salesforce is an app that synchronizes inventory and sales information between Salesforce and Fishbowl. It is the only integration for Salesforce that allows salespeople out in the field to see inventory levels, locations, products, and pricing from within the CRM’s interface.
This integration offers many advantages to your business:
- Fishbowl for Salesforce’s mobile accessibility makes it possible to use it on any mobile or desktop device Salesforce is used on.
- Salespeople can avoid costly delays or other ordering problems by checking up-to-date inventory counts before making sales.
- Fishbowl allows salespeople to see detailed information in Salesforce, including item descriptions, prices, and shipping options.
- Fishbowl handles the order fulfillment side of business after it automatically receives new sales from Salesforce.
- It’s easy for salespeople to check on the status of their customers’ orders right from Salesforce’s interface.
- Fishbowl’s user rights ensure only authorized people are granted access to inventory management quantities and other sensitive data.
ShipStation is up next, so stay tuned!
Robert Lockard is a copywriter with Fishbowl. He writes for several blogs about inventory management, manufacturing, QuickBooks, and small business. Fishbowl is the #1-requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users. Robert enjoys running, reading, writing, spending time with his wife and children, and watching movies.