Fishbowl Go is a wireless inventory solution that uses barcode scanning to significantly reduce human error and increase inventory efficiency and accuracy. It’s an app that works on any device that uses the Android operating system, and it integrates with Fishbowl Manufacturing and Fishbowl Warehouse to instantly update them with cycle counts, picked orders, and other fresh data.
Here are all of the amazing things you can do with Fishbowl Go:
- Cycle count inventory in your warehouse to update product quantities based on a physical inspection.
- Receive inventory through Fishbowl Go’s Receiving module by scanning barcodes and updating your inventory records.
- Pick orders by scanning products through the Picking module. This helps you quickly find your way around your warehouse(s) and pick more than one order at a time.
- Retrieve part information by scanning each product’s barcode or typing in its lot number, serial number, expiration date, or SKU.
- Move inventory within or between warehouses and record those product movements so everything is accounted for.
- Update work orders when they are completed, so your manufacturing records are always up to date.
Another excellent Fishbowl product is set to take the stage next week. Get ready for Fishbowl Hosted Services!
Robert Lockard is a copywriter with Fishbowl. He writes for several blogs about inventory management, manufacturing, QuickBooks, and small business. Fishbowl is the #1-requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users. Robert enjoys running, reading, writing, spending time with his wife and children, and watching movies.