Now I’m going to share something a little different. Not only does Fishbowl have informative brochures, but it also offers a number of features sheets that succinctly list the capabilities of its software solutions. So let’s get on with the feature presentation!
4 Feature Sheets
These four feature sheets will give you a detailed overview of the following Fishbowl products:
- Fishbowl Manufacturing feature sheet
- Fishbowl Warehouse feature sheet
- Fishbowl Anywhere feature sheet
- Fishbowl SalesPoint product information sheet
Click on the links above to learn all about Fishbowl Manufacturing, Warehouse, Anywhere, and SalesPoint.
Bonus Feature Sheets
By the way, the Fishbowl Manufacturing and Fishbowl Warehouse feature sheets include a bonus. On their second page they showcase the features of two additional Fishbowl products:
- Fishbowl Go – An app that is used for rugged warehouse needs, such as barcode scanning, cycle counting, and receiving.
- Fishbowl Time & Labor – An online time clock solution for handling employee hours, payroll, overtime, PTO, and more while integrating with Fishbowl Manufacturing to add labor costs to work orders.
Check out all of these feature sheets and you’ll discover the many specific ways they can help your business.
Robert Lockard is a copywriter with Fishbowl. He writes for several blogs about inventory management, manufacturing, QuickBooks, and small business. Fishbowl is the #1-requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users. Robert enjoys running, reading, writing, spending time with his wife and children, and watching movies.