I talked about Spark R&D a few weeks ago. They have done amazingly well carving out their own niche as the best producer of splitboard bindings in the business. And Fishbowl has been right there with them, helping them to overcome logistical challenges and keep their business running smoothly.
Watch the video case study above to get the whole story. Here are a few highlights:
- They needed more than a spreadsheet only one person could access; they needed an inventory management system accessible to everyone.
- Each department can now track the inventory they’re responsible for.
- They’re pleased by all of the modules and software integrations available
- Fishbowl helps with creating sales orders and then picking, packing, and shipping products to customers.
- It’s easy to check inventory quantities in Fishbowl to avoid shortages and miscommunication.
- They think of Fishbowl not as a time-saving tool but as a necessary tool.
Check out the video above, and sign up for a free trial of Fishbowl to see for yourself how it can help your company.
Robert Lockard is a copywriter with Fishbowl. He writes for several blogs about inventory management, manufacturing, QuickBooks, and small business. Fishbowl is the #1-requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users. Robert enjoys running, reading, writing, spending time with his wife and children, and watching movies.