Out of all the possible options in the world, they narrowed their choices down to just three, and Fishbowl is #1. So let’s find out why Fishbowl topped their list.
Why Fishbowl Is #1
They used seven criteria to compare and contrast the various inventory management solutions on the market:
- Integrations with other business solutions
- Customer service and support
- Company history and reputation
- Brick and mortar vs. e-commerce
- Windows, Mac, and Linux compatibility
- Overall usability and functionality
And Fishbowl passed with flying colors on pretty much all of them. Here are the top advantages of using Fishbowl software that were credited as the reasons why Fishbowl won:
- Fishbowl integrates with QuickBooks and Xero accounting solutions, as well as UPS, Salesforce, Magento, and many other business solutions
- There are dozens of online training videos
- Customers receive a 100% satisfaction guarantee for 60 days after purchasing the software and completing training
- Fishbowl has been around since 2001 and has received numerous positive product reviews on the Intuit Marketplace and other places
- Customers enjoy phone, email, and chat support options
- Fishbowl is easily updatable when new versions are released
- Fishbowl is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems
- A basic purchase includes one year of maintenance and support
Find Out for Yourself
Find out for yourself why Fishbowl is the #1 inventory management software. Schedule an online demo of Fishbowl to have a representative walk you through the various modules and features contained in the software. They’ll be able to answer all of your questions, as well.
Robert Lockard is a copywriter with Fishbowl. He writes for several blogs about inventory management, manufacturing, QuickBooks, and small business. Fishbowl is the #1-requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users. Robert enjoys running, reading, writing, spending time with his wife and children, and watching movies.