What is Fishbowl Time & Labor? It’s an online time-clock solution that helps employers and employees perform a variety of tasks. These include:
- Clocking in and out on smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers
- Running payroll reports
- Calculating overtime
- Requesting and approving paid time off
- Ensuring employees can only clock in and out from certain locations
- Estimating job costs and comparing real costs to those estimates
- Integrating with Fishbowl to add labor costs to manufacture orders
James Shores has even more to say about Fishbowl Time & Labor in the video. Check it out and keep coming back to the Fishbowl Blog to enjoy informative Whiteboard Wednesday videos like this one.
Robert Lockard is a copywriter with Fishbowl. He writes for several blogs about inventory management, manufacturing, QuickBooks, and small business. Fishbowl is the #1-requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users. Robert enjoys running, reading, writing, spending time with his wife and children, and watching movies.