Salesforce, Xero, Dropbox, Magento, and QuickBooks have something very important in common with each other. Sure, they’re all online business software solutions, but beyond that… they also integrate with Fishbowl.
So you can:
- See updated inventory numbers from Fishbowl on a tablet in the Salesforce.
- Integrate Fishbowl and Xero to automatically update accounting records when you make changes to your inventory.
- Add images, documents, and other files to the cloud via Dropbox and easily access them in Fishbowl.
- Instantly generate purchase orders and get the order fulfillment process going when customers buy something on your website through a Magento shopping cart.
- Integrate with all of the QuickBooks desktop versions and QuickBooks Online to eliminate double data entry and ensure your accounting and inventory records match perfectly.
Here are five videos that go into more detail on what all of this software does and how each one works with Fishbowl’s manufacturing and warehouse management solutions.
What is Salesforce?
What Is Xero?
Dropbox For Business
What Is Magento?
What Is QuickBooks?
Robert Lockard is a copywriter with Fishbowl. He writes for several blogs about inventory management, manufacturing, QuickBooks, and small business. Fishbowl is the #1-requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users. Robert enjoys running, reading, writing, spending time with his wife and children, and watching movies.