Back in 2012, Fishbowl was recognized on Zions Bank’s Speaking on Business radio program. They talked about Fishbowl’s humble beginnings, rise to prominence among QuickBooks users, and donations to give back to the community.
Well, guess what. Fishbowl is back on the air. A few weeks ago the company was again featured on this program. And this time they talked about a whole bunch of new things:
- Fishbowl being named one of the Principal® 10 Best Companies for Employee Financial Security
- The company’s growing number of employees
- The broad customer base that uses Fishbowl Manufacturing and Fishbowl Warehouse
- Fishbowl’s commitment to dual leadership
- The Courage Above Mountains (CAM) Foundation’s charitable efforts
Listen to the new Zions Bank Speaking on Business segment and read the full transcript by clicking this link.