Now that we’ve talked about how to set up the ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) and integrate Fishbowl with UPS WorldShip and FedEx Ship Manager, we are ready to cover one more shipping integration: Endicia Professional. Let’s get started!
Before you begin the integration process, you should note that Endicia Professional is the only version of the Endicia that Fishbowl integrates with.
Click on the following link to go to the page on the Fishbowl Wiki called Shipping Integration and you’ll find all the steps to integrate Fishbowl with Endicia. Then open Endicia and put that window and the Fishbowl Wiki page side by side on your computer screen to make it easier to go through all of the steps.
The rest of this video explains the intricate process of integrating with Endicia Professional.
Next Video: 7 UPS WorldShip Tips and Tricks
Next up in this series is a video sharing seven tips and tricks you can use when integrating Fishbowl with UPS WorldShip. Stay tuned!
And don’t forget about all the other videos that have come before. You can find all of them below:
- How to Install the Fishbowl Server
- How to Create a New Database in Fishbowl
- How to Connect a Client to the Fishbowl Server
- How to Navigate the Fishbowl Client
- How to Add Data to the Fishbowl Database
- How to Find What You’re Looking for in the Fishbowl Wiki
- How to Contact Fishbowl Support
- How to Fix a Common Error When Exporting to QuickBooks
- How to Migrate Your Fishbowl Server
- How to Enter a New Fishbowl Software License Key
- How to Update the Fishbowl Server
- How to Set Up an ODBC Connection to the Fishbowl Database
- How to Integrate with UPS WorldShip
- How to Integrate with FedEx Ship Manager
Robert Lockard is a copywriter with Fishbowl. He writes for several blogs about inventory management, manufacturing, QuickBooks, and small business. Fishbowl is the #1-requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users. Robert enjoys running, reading, writing, spending time with his wife and children, and watching movies.