After being available for months as an online product, Fishbowl Workforce just became available on Apple’s App Store as an iOS app. Fishbowl Workforce is an online time clock and workforce management solution that lets business leaders keep track of their employees’ labor hours and costs.
What Fishbowl Workforce Does
- Monitoring employees’ work time, job progress, shift notes, geo-locations, overtime, payroll expenses, etc.
- Making it faster to review timecards and prepare payrolls.
- Letting supervisors fix time-clock errors and missed punches.
- Automatically sending payroll data to QuickBooks via its software integration.
- Quickly adding employees to the system so they can start clocking in and out in just a few minutes.
- Tracking detailed job and project costs. This feature is perfect for construction crews, manufacturers, and many other business types that need accurate project costing.
In the future, Fishbowl Workforce will integrate with Fishbowl’s other products, Fishbowl Manufacturing and Fishbowl Warehouse. This will help manufacturers calculate the total costs of production jobs, including material and labor.
Plans are available starting at $19 per month. For more information, visit the Fishbowl Workforce website, and get the app by clicking the link above.
Robert Lockard is a copywriter with Fishbowl. He writes for several blogs about inventory management, manufacturing, QuickBooks, and small business. Fishbowl is the #1-requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users. Robert enjoys running, reading, writing, spending time with his wife and children, and watching movies.