According to a recent Utah Business article, entitled “Follow the Leader,” Fishbowl has a “crazy” leadership style that goes against the grain of traditional corporate structures. And that’s perfectly fine with us.
Some of the non-traditional practices that define Fishbowl’s management style include:
- Using paired leadership, so every department is run by two leaders
- Pairing many employees together to increase productivity
- Giving partial ownership of the company to employees based on behavior, not tenure
- Sharing sensitive financial information with every employee
- Not using middle managers
- Having a mostly flat organizational structure
- Keeping meetings to a minimum
All of these tactics flow from the company’s 7 Non-Negotiables:
To learn more about Fishbowl’s unique approach to running a business and creating top-quality inventory management software, visit www.7nns.com.
Robert Lockard is a copywriter with Fishbowl. He writes for several blogs about inventory management, manufacturing, QuickBooks, and small business. Fishbowl is the #1-requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users. Robert enjoys running, reading, writing, spending time with his wife and children, and watching movies.