You can usually find Fishbowl CEO David K. Williams working hard to help his company stay on its successful path. But he also takes the time to quietly serve others in the community.
For several years, he has been on the Woodbury School of Business’ National Advisory Council at Utah Valley University. He’s mentored students, helped improve the council’s image among local residents, and more.
And now David has been asked to take on even more responsibilities by becoming President of the NAC.
“As NAC President, I know he’ll do an excellent job of leading this incredible team of Utah business professionals,” said Woodbury School of Business Dean Norman Wright.
What Sets Him Apart
Everyone on the NAC is an experienced local business leader, so what sets David apart from all the rest as being uniquely qualified to be the President? Here are a few things:
- In May 2014, he received Woodbury’s Excellence in Leadership Award
- Fishbowl has won numerous regional and national awards for its growth under his leadership
- He is a prolific author, penning articles for Forbes, Harvard Business Review, and other publications since 2012
- He wrote a book entitled The 7 Non-Negotiables of Winning: Tying Soft Traits to Hard Results, which was publishedin 2013
- He has held leadership positions at several companies over the years
What’s in Store
What’s in store for the NAC now that David is its President? If his success at Fishbowl is any indication, I’d say they’ve got a lot to look forward to.