Fishbowl has some amazing white papers you might be interested in. One of them talks about advanced inventory control features that small and medium-sized businesses should take advantage of.
These important features include:
- Warehouse management tools
- Picking, packing, shipping, receiving, purchasing, and other order management features
- Multi-currency conversion
- QuickBooks integration
- Multiple location tracking
- Product configuration
- Manufacturing tools, such as multilevel work orders and bills of materials
- Custom pricing
- A variety of costing methods, such as LIFO, FIFO, average, and standard costing
- Landed cost calculations
- Reconciliation of purchase orders
- Barcode printing and scanning
You need to make sure the inventory control software you use has all of these features. Fishbowl Manufacturing and Fishbowl Warehouse have them, plus many others.
This white paper is available as a PDF. Click the link above to read it.
Robert Lockard is a copywriter with Fishbowl. He writes for several blogs about inventory management, manufacturing, QuickBooks, and small business. Fishbowl is the #1-requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users. Robert enjoys running, reading, writing, spending time with his wife and children, and watching movies.