Women business leaders are invited to attend a women’s conference that will be held on September 18-20, 2014 at Dixie State University in St. George, Utah.
The THRIVE Symposium will bring together more than a dozen authors and other experts to help you improve in numerous areas, such as leadership, networking, finances, and healthy living.
The speakers at this event include:
- Val Hale, Executive Director of the Utah Governor’s Office of Economic Development
- Barbara Williams Jones, founder of the THRIVE Symposium
- Mary Michelle Scott, President of Fishbowl
- Cheryl Snapp Conner, founder of SnappConner PR
- David K. Williams, CEO of Fishbowl
- Leialoha Pakalani, Director of Development at the J. Reuben Clark Law School
- Carol Whitaker, fitness trainer and author of Ridiculously Happy!
- Jeff Olsen, author of I Knew Their Hearts and Beyond Mile Marker 80
Some of these speakers have overcome terrible tragedies and are ready to share how they transformed their lives and pushed past their pain. They’ll also share valuable insights into succeeding in business and other aspects of life.
Here are the titles of some of the presentations that will be given at the THRIVE Symposium:
- How to Recreate Your Life After a Fall and Soar Even Higher
- Leading in the Digital World
- Getting Your Story Published
- Discovering Funding Possibilities
- Creating Financial Prosperity
- Maintaining Lifelong Health and Vitality
- The Secrets of the Wise Woman
Sign up for the THRIVE Symposium today. Simply click the link above and reserve your spot. We’ll see you at this inspiring event!
Robert Lockard is a copywriter with Fishbowl. He writes for several blogs about inventory management, manufacturing, QuickBooks, and small business. Fishbowl is the #1-requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users. Robert enjoys running, reading, writing, spending time with his wife and children, and watching movies.