Let’s take a look back on this year’s major accomplishments at Fishbowl:
- David K. Williams’ book, The 7 Non-Negotiables of Winning: Tying Soft Traits to Hard Results, was published by Wiley on July 29, 2013.
- Fishbowl Inventory 2013 was released on December 6, 2012. This version included full integration with UPS Ready, making it one of the first inventory solutions to do so.
- Multi-currency functionality was added to Fishbowl Inventory’s Purchase Orders and Sales Orders.
- Fishbowl earned a spot on the Inc. 5000 for the sixth year in a row.
- Fishbowl made it onto the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for the fifth time in the past six years.
- Fishbowl was named a 2013 Top Champion by the Small Business Influencer Awards, based on the public’s votes and a panel of judges.
- The 2013 Fishbowl Day of Service benefited Lehi High School. Every Fishbowl employee in Utah takes one day a year to serve the community. It’s been a tradition since 2009.
It’s amazing how quickly time passes sometimes. All we can do is greet the coming year with open arms and continue to do our best moving forward and make every day count.
Thank you to everyone who has made 2013 so special and who is working to make 2014 even better.
Robert Lockard is a copywriter with Fishbowl. He writes for several blogs about inventory management, manufacturing, QuickBooks, and small business. Fishbowl is the #1-requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users. Robert enjoys running, reading, writing, spending time with his wife and children, and watching movies.