What do you do when there’s an elephant in the room that everyone wants to address, but they can’t think of a polite way to do it? This can be especially awkward at work because you don’t want to offend a leader or hurt the feelings of coworkers or those you manage.
In the following video, Fishbowl CEO David K. Williams offers a surprisingly simple yet effective suggestion on how to preserve your relationships and resolve problems that may be seriously hurting your company’s performance.
Enjoy Williams’ other videos, which cover a variety of topics:
- Get Rid of Gossip at Work
- How to Build Trust in the Workplace
- How to Help Employees Grow from Their Mistakes
- How to Delegate Vital Tasks
- Leaders Work Better in Pairs
- 3 Simple Steps to Increase Respect at the Office
All of these discussions are inspired by Williams’ book, The 7 Non-Negotiables of Winning: Tying Soft Traits to Hard Results. You can get a copy today.