Trust is kind of a big deal. Without it, you can’t have any kind of relationships with people or work with others in a meaningful way.
In the following video, Fishbowl CEO David K. Williams explains that to build trust you must do two important things:
1. Do what you say you will do in a reasonable amount of time.
2. Keep being dependable over time.
Consistency is the key. I’ll let him do the rest of the talking.
This is the fifth video in this series. Check out Williams’ other videos here:
- How to Help Employees Grow from Their Mistakes
- How to Delegate Vital Tasks
- Leaders Work Better in Pairs
- 3 Simple Steps to Increase Respect at the Office
You can purchase Williams’ book, The 7 Non-Negotiables of Winning: Tying Soft Traits to Hard Results, from Amazon or other booksellers.