Trust is kind of a big deal. Without it, you can’t have any kind of relationships with people or work with others in a meaningful way.
In the following video, Fishbowl CEO David K. Williams explains that to build trust you must do two important things:
1. Do what you say you will do in a reasonable amount of time.
2. Keep being dependable over time.
Consistency is the key. I’ll let him do the rest of the talking.
This is the fifth video in this series. Check out Williams’ other videos here:
- How to Help Employees Grow from Their Mistakes
- How to Delegate Vital Tasks
- Leaders Work Better in Pairs
- 3 Simple Steps to Increase Respect at the Office
You can purchase Williams’ book, The 7 Non-Negotiables of Winning: Tying Soft Traits to Hard Results, from Amazon or other booksellers.
Robert Lockard is a copywriter with Fishbowl. He writes for several blogs about inventory management, manufacturing, QuickBooks, and small business. Fishbowl is the #1-requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users. Robert enjoys running, reading, writing, spending time with his wife and children, and watching movies.