Today, Fishbowl released the latest version of its software: Fishbowl Inventory 2014.
In addition to the currency conversion tool, which was added to Fishbowl Inventory’s sales order and purchase order modules earlier this year, Fishbowl Inventory 2014 provides the following new features:
- 64-bit computing, which means it runs better on advanced servers that are designed for this high speed.
- Faster, more stable integration with QuickBooks.
- The ability to schedule reports and email them when they’re finished.
Focusing on Canada
Fishbowl Inventory 2014 offers other new features that are specifically designed to help Canadian businesses. Users can now:
- Select a home currency other than the U.S. dollar.
- Use Canadian tax codes.
- Set a different tax code for each item in a sales order, if necessary.
Fishbowl Inventory is increasingly focusing on global markets, such as Australia and now Canada. Expect many more inventory software features for our friends up north in the coming year.
Sign up for an inventory software demo to see how Fishbowl Inventory 2014 can help your business.
Robert Lockard is a copywriter with Fishbowl. He writes for several blogs about inventory management, manufacturing, QuickBooks, and small business. Fishbowl is the #1-requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users. Robert enjoys running, reading, writing, spending time with his wife and children, and watching movies.