Fishbowl Inventory is a dynamic inventory management solution that is constantly improving over time. We release a new version of the software fairly frequently to make sure it is doing the best job possible to meet our customers’ needs.
- You can see more than one currency in the Reconcile Report
- Fishbowl Inventory integrates with QuickBooks’ Multicurrency feature
- You can import currencies from QuickBooks into Fishbowl Inventory
- Fishbowl Inventory uses Nexus to export to QuickBooks
- Customer part numbers are included on sales orders, and you can filter items on a sales order by each customer part number
- You can also filter items on a purchase order by vendor number
- Fishbowl Inventory can now run in 64-bit mode and still work with QuickBooks
For even more details on the new features in this software version, check out the Release Notes on the Fishbowl Wiki.
Robert Lockard is a copywriter with Fishbowl. He writes for several blogs about inventory management, manufacturing, QuickBooks, and small business. Fishbowl is the #1-requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users. Robert enjoys running, reading, writing, spending time with his wife and children, and watching movies.