Fishbowl Inventory is a dynamic inventory management solution that is constantly improving over time. We release a new version of the software fairly frequently to make sure it is doing the best job possible to meet our customers’ needs.
- You can see more than one currency in the Reconcile Report
- Fishbowl Inventory integrates with QuickBooks’ Multicurrency feature
- You can import currencies from QuickBooks into Fishbowl Inventory
- Fishbowl Inventory uses Nexus to export to QuickBooks
- Customer part numbers are included on sales orders, and you can filter items on a sales order by each customer part number
- You can also filter items on a purchase order by vendor number
- Fishbowl Inventory can now run in 64-bit mode and still work with QuickBooks
For even more details on the new features in this software version, check out the Release Notes on the Fishbowl Wiki.