Happy Leap Day! 2012 is the year your midsize business should finally make the leap to enterprise resource planning (ERP). No more delays.
Many midsize businesses struggle to afford an ERP system, but they also worry that they can’t live without it because their operations have gotten so complex. Their old system for tracking finances and inventory isn’t up to the task anymore. That’s why Fishbowl Enterprise is so important. It bridges the gap and allows companies like yours to gain access to essential enterprise-level features.
Fishbowl Enterprise is actually a better choice for your business than more expensive solutions for these reasons:
- It has a quicker implementation time than higher-priced ERP solutions
- Its processes make sense and are relatively easy to be trained on
- Its feature set can be customized without needing custom development
- Resource planning and forecasting are included
- Full implementation support and training are available
- Bundled products form a complete ERP solution
Imagine handling your inventory control, manufacturing, warehouse management, lead nurturing, and accounting in one place. You can do it all with Fishbowl Enterprise at a price you can afford.
It’s time to leap into ERP, and Fishbowl Enterprise is the best way to make that happen. Learn more about Fishbowl Enterprise and how it can help your business move to the next level!
Robert Lockard is a copywriter with Fishbowl. He writes for several blogs about inventory management, manufacturing, QuickBooks, and small business. Fishbowl is the #1-requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users. Robert enjoys running, reading, writing, spending time with his wife and children, and watching movies.