Rough tread. All weather. Mud runners. Formula One. There is a specific tire meant for every type of vehicle on the market and every single purpose you can imagine they might be needed for. You can get a wide variety of tire products to your customers and suppliers with greater speed and efficiency than ever before, while also cutting down on your own costs, with the help of Fishbowl's manufacturing and warehouse management software. Fishbowl helps you put the rubber on the road and get moving at a much faster pace than you could otherwise reach or maintain.
Let's discuss some of the inventory management features that Fishbowl offers in order to make this possible.
- Access your tools, supplies, and other assets from a single, straightforward hub.
- Scan incoming deliveries right off the truck and cut time on laborious data entry.
- Track entire lots or small sets with barcoding and other mobile handheld devices.
- Eliminate manual audits and time lost to product searches thanks to accurate records.
- Track all company goods across a single location or multiple locations.
- Follow issues, returns, transfers, purchases, and automatic reorders.
- Create custom reports for every point of interaction involving customers and more.
- Your data provides insight into a variety of trends, profit losses, and product cycles.
- Price-break suggestions give several options to reduce overhead when purchasing.
- Vendor histories and pricing provide clear cost trends on products over time.
- Auto-reorder feature does away with those annoying stockouts and overstocks.
- Work order fulfillment highlights what is needed and when it is needed.
- Whether outfitting a family van or an entire fleet, every order is properly logged.
- All stages of production are properly recorded, accounted for, and updated.
- Worker-specific instructions can be added to work orders as necessary.
- Inventory always reflects potential work orders’ availability.
- UPS shipping quotes are built into the software, and it integrates with other shippers.
- Vendor and customer shipping updates are available, along with invoice options.
- Entire business inventories remain current with incoming and outgoing items.
- Calculate landed costs for any goods to make sure you know their total costs.
- Seamless QuickBooks integration means easier interaction between the solutions.
- Generate many types of reports: history, pricing, vendors, etc.
- Fishbowl automatically syncs with QuickBooks, eliminating double data entry.
- No more surprises or lost paperwork at the end of the fiscal year.
We don't mean to retread material we have already covered, but it is worth reiterating that with Fishbowl, your tires stay on the road longer and your business stays at the front of the pack. You can start using Fishbowl no matter what size your operation is and keep using it for many years down the road. It is flexible enough to meet your inventory management needs both now and in the future. So you do not have to keep switching inventory software every few years and having to learn a whole new system all the time. This will be a big boost to you, your company, and your employees.
Get started today with Fishbowl by signing up for a free trial!
Click here for a Free Download
Tire companies must tread carefully when choosing and using inventory software. The one they go with should offer the following features:
- Inventory control
- Work orders
- Accounting integration