Fishbowl Software Key Features
- Generate work orders for assembly, disassembly, repair, replacement, and other jobs
- Save commonly used work orders and bills of materials for use in future projects
- Reduce the number of steps in your manufacturing process to save time and money
- Calculate inventory needs to avoid producing too many products or not producing enough
- Track each inventory item across every step of your operations from ordering to delivery
- Get real-time asset tracking and inventory updates so you know your current inventory levels
- Set up automatic reorder points of inventory quantities on all of your products to avoid stockouts
- Eliminate data entry errors by scanning barcodes to reorder and cycle count inventory
- Fishbowl integrates with ecommerce solutions and online shopping carts
- Fishbowl warehouse management software also integrates with QuickBooks, Salesforce, UPS Ready, Xero, and many other solutions
Better automation through integration
Fishbowl inventory software integrates with the most popular business solutions for inventory optimization, automates your critical business processes and improves efficiency.See All Fishbowl Integrations
Why You Need Inventory Management Software
Excel spreadsheets and pen and paper are not enough to meet your complex inventory management needs. With a manual inventory system, you spend far too much time hunting for the information you're looking for, correcting data errors, and having goods slip through the cracks. What you need is an inventory management system to help you save time and money by organizing your inventory data and supply chain information as well as keeping it constantly up to date.
Fishbowl is the #1 inventory management software for QuickBooks, and it offers the following features to benefit manufacturers and warehouse owners:
- Track each inventory item with lot/serial numbers, expiration dates, and more to efficiently manage multiple warehouses
- Organize complex manufacturing jobs with multilevel work orders, manufacture orders, bills of materials, and production stages.
- Use barcode scanners to accurately perform batch picks, cycle counts, and other essential warehouse tasks.
- Seamlessly integrate with QuickBooks to keep your accounting records and inventory reports in sync.
- Set up automatic reorder points on all of your items to avoid stock level shortages and overstocks.
- Create custom fields to tailor the Fishbowl software to your specific business requirements.
Fishbowl offers many other advanced inventory management system features. Sign up for an online demo today to see how your small business or enterprise can benefit from using Fishbowl!
High Profile Users
Many high-profile brands use Fishbowl to improve their production processes. View the case studies to see how Fishbowl has helped businesses of every size manage their inventory.View Fishbowl Case Studies
Take a tour of Fishbowl to see how it can help your business save time and money with its advanced manufacturing and warehouse management features.
Each and every Wednesday, James Shores covers a variety of important inventory topics in an easy-to-understand manner, with actionable information to incorporate into your own business.
What can Inventory Management Software do for you? See how everyday businesses are getting the most out of their products and processes with the help of Fishbowl.