Archive for 7 Non Negotiables to Winning
The Foundation of Fishbowl - Our Non-Negotiables
The Oars that Keep us All Rowing in a Unified Direction
“A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.” – English Proverb
7 Non-Negotiables Leadership
“What I’ve got your back really means”
You are succeeding as a leader when your people grow in to rock stars!
What is reflected back in your work waters?
Great leaders teach by example, our actions speak louder than our words.
A leader’s job is to inspire the team to shine and soar.
Fishing Lessons Fishbowl Style
We don’t shake the pole or continuously adjust the bait as we go fishing. We patiently mentor and support and together as a team we reel in the big fish for everyone in the Bowl.
Pictures sometimes say more than words
Are you a missionary or a mercenary in business?
- Mercenaries are driven by paranoia; Missionaries are driven by passion
- Mercenaries think opportunistically; Missionaries think strategically
- Mercenaries go for the sprint; Missionaries go for the marathon
- Mercenaries focus on their competitors and financial statements; Missionaries focus on their customers and value statements
- Mercenaries are bosses of wolf packs; Missionaries are mentors or coaches of teams
- Mercenaries worry about entitlements;Missionaries are obsessed with making a contribution
- Mercenaries are motivated by the lust for making money; Missionaries, while recognizing the importance of money, are fundamentally driven by the desire to make meaning.