The Foundation of Fishbowl - Our Non-Negotiables
The Oars that Keep us All Rowing in a Unified Direction
“A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.” – English Proverb
- Respect: Seek to understand others before you seek to be understood.
- Belief: If you believe in yourself, you can Fail Up and overcome anything.
- Trust: Trust is the foundation of healthy relationships and it must be earned.
- Loyalty: Promises must be more than words, even if they require sacrifice.
- Commitment: Hold nothing back and work like this is your last job.
- Courage: Never back down from a challenge; find the strength to soar.
- Gratitude: Seek opportunities to express kindness in word and deed.
Every new day grants us an opportunity to walk off our arrogance and tame our egos. The first step is to offer unconditional respect. The Agile Prime Directive states that we become happier, more confident, and more productive when we believe that every individual on our team is doing the best that they can with the resources available to them at any moment.